Wine Racks Bar Furniture Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Bar Wine Racks in India as on 19 Feb 2017 at 11:35am. There are total of 18 Bar Wine Racks in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Ebay, Fabfurnish, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Myntra, Naaptol, Onlymobiles, Paytm, Pepperfry, Rediff, Saholic, Shopcj, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Trendin and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Woodsworth Casa Elegante Wine Rack In Dual Tone Finish. The most expensive product is Woodsworth Connell Wine Rack In Provincial Teak Finish which is priced at Rs. 9800/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Bar Wine Racks segment is Woodsworth Bogota Wine Rack In Honey Oak Finish which is available at lowest price of Rs. 1400/-. All the Bar Wine Racks prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Bar Wine Racks available in India that fit your budget.
Refer our tips to buy Wine rack online?
A wine rack is an important piece of furniture which is used to store wine bottles. You can buy fancy wine racks which not only helps in storing wines but also act as a decorative element and adds style to the room decor. Their designs vary from being traditional to modern and contemporary to practical. It is very important to decide first whether you want to keep it in kitchen, drawing room, family room or living room and the size depends on the number of wine bottles you want to keep in the wine rack. At Price-hunt, you can explore and choose from their vast and exclusive collection of wine racks of popular online brands like House of Furniture, Locville, RYC furniture, Woodsworth etc. You can buy ready made wine rack or you can also get them customized according to your personal taste and preferences. The wine racks are specially designed to utilise the space to full efficiency and also protect the wine bottles from air and light. They work really well in case of small apartments and come in various designs and colourful patterns to match with the decor and interior of your house. They should be locked to keep them away from the reach of children. You can also opt for wine coolers or wine fridge in case you want to preserve very expensive and good quality wine. It should have sufficient racks for keeping bottles as well glasses. They can be comfortably kept in living area or lounge area where you want to spend some good and memorable time with your friends or guests.Few tips on how to store wine bottles are as follows :
- Wine rack is designed such that the wine bottles are kept at an angle so that the cork remains moist and does not get dried up. If the cork gets dried, then air will enter the bottle which will in turn oxidise the wine and spoil its taste.
- We should red wine at an ideal temperature between 10 degree to 15 degree Celsius.
- You should not keep the wine rack in well-lit area as too much ultraviolet light will result in chemical reaction, hence making the wine tasteless and ruining it.
- Keep the wine rack away from the kitchen and household appliances like refrigerator, mixie juicer and microwave as the vibrations adversely affect the taste of wine.
- Size of wine rack : The size of wine rack primarily depends on the number of wine bottles you want to keep and their size. If you are regular buyer of wine bottles and your collection will increase with time, then opt for wine racks having modular or interlocking units which have a scope of further expansion if required.
- Material : The material of the wine rack plays an important role in its durability and longevity. They are mostly made up of wood, metal , bamboo, hammered steel or stainless steel or combination of any two. Before buying the rack, select that material or colour which complements and matches your decor of living room or dining room or kitchen cabinets.
- Type of wine rack : The wine racks are available in various shapes and design. Measure the space where you have to keep the cabinet and then select the rack accordingly. They can be classified into various types like wall-mounted or hanging wine racks, stackable wine racks, counter top wine racks, wine carts, wine cabinets and many more. Hanging wine racks do not occupy any counter space and they also add decorative element to the decor as they are available in trendy and attractive designs. Counter top wine racks are mainly used in kitchens and require counter space for keeping. They are easily accessible and very handy . Wine cabinets come with drawers and few shelves to accommodate lot of wine bottles. Stackable wine racks are normally used when there is a space issue and they cannot hold more than six wine bottles at a time , either in horizontal or vertical position. They should be chosen such that they blend with the decor of your living room and accentuate its beauty. If you have space constraint, then you can also choose wine carts with wheels which can be moved anywhere in the house.