Beds Kids Furniture Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Kids Beds in India as on 25 Feb 2017 at 11:52am. There are total of 17 Kids Beds in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Ebay, Fabfurnish, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Myntra, Naaptol, Onlymobiles, Paytm, Pepperfry, Rediff, Saholic, Shopcj, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Trendin and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is HomeTown Novitta Bunk Bed In Cappuccino Colour. The most expensive product is Penache Furnishing Bedroom Set With Storage Bed which is priced at Rs. 93099/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Kids Beds segment is HomeTown Neno Metal Bunk Bed which is available at lowest price of Rs. 14595/-. All the Kids Beds prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Kids Beds available in India that fit your budget.
How to buy right Bed for your kids room ?
When your child is growing and he overgrows the crib, then it becomes really important to buy a new bed for your child which is comfortable as well safe for him. It should be of low height as the kid does not get much hurt if he falls from it accidentally while sleeping or playing. A sturdy bed frame and a good quality mattress is very essential as it is used very roughly by the child as he also jumps and plays on it. For children below six years, it is advisable to put guardrails on two sides of bed or out big pillow-style bolsters on both the sides to ensure your child's safety and protect him from falling. You can also select a bunk bed in case you have two kids and space is a major constraint. In the bunk bed, you have safety ladder and guard rails to protect child from any accidental falls. Nowadays, huge variety of children's beds are available in the market. Many of them have drawers, shelves and even small cupboards to store children's books and toys so that the child's room remains neat and clean and is clutter-free.Choose the kid's bed suiting your requirement and also refer our buying tips as follows :
- Space : It is very important to measure the size of the room and then buy the bed accordingly so that there is lot of space left for playing and walking around for a child freely. You can select a bed which has some pull-out drawers and shelves for storage purpose so that the child's remain is not cramped up and remains clutter-free.
- Extra features : Few models of kids beds have study area, display corner to keep show-piece, storage drawers and play features like slides. Hence select the bed which suits your child's age and his needs. The bed should have smooth and rounded edges to avoid any kind of injuries or mishappenings.
- Material : Kids beds are made of different type of materials like wood (like pine, oak, reak and cherry wood) , metal or combination of two. The material also plays the major role in deciding the price of the bed. Wooden beds are highly priced than metal beds or combination of both of them. Choose the colour of the bed matching your room decor. Nowadays, the beds come in colourful colours like red, orange, yellow, blue etc making the kids room more attractive and bright. Metal beds are cheaper and lighter in weight and can moved in the house easily. But durability wise, wooden beds are long-lasting and will stay long. Kids beds should be sturdy and strong which can stand up the jumping and bouncing of kids.
- Type of kid's bed:There are various types of beds are available for your child in the market. They are classified into bunk beds (they are highly recommended for growing families), cabin beds (they are small sized beds with lot of storage space), divan style beds and high sleepers beds (they are basically bunk beds without a bottom bed and few models may have study desk also attached to it).
- Safety Measurements: This is the major point to be taken care of while buying a bed for your child as child's safety is most important. The child turns and tumbles while sleeping hence bed should have proper guardrails in order to save the child from any kind of accidental falls. Also put the bed at the corner close to wall so that the chances of falling are minimal.
Explore and select from our wide range of kids books from popular online sellers like Furniture kraft, Housefull, Hometown, Woodsworth and many more. Foam mattresses are suitable and comfortable for kids as they are soft. Coir mattress is hard for kids and they are heavy also, hence they are not at all suitable for kids beds.