Large Coffee Tables Furniture Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Tables Large Coffee Tables in India as on 20 Aug 2017 at 1:49pm. There are total of 274 Tables Large Coffee Tables in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Ebay, Fabfurnish, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Onlymobiles, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Saholic, Shopcj, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is LocVille Bonburn Center Table In Mahogany Finish. The most expensive product is Woodsworth Santiago Solid Wood Coffee & Centre Table In Honey Oak Finish which is priced at Rs. 27099/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Tables Large Coffee Tables segment is Nilkamal Andre Center Table which is available at lowest price of Rs. 3210/-. All the Tables Large Coffee Tables prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Tables Large Coffee Tables available in India that fit your budget.
Buy stylish Coffee table online ?
A stylish and trendy coffee table is used in every modern household to accentuate the decor and interior of a living room. If you are willing to purchase a coffee table, then check out the latest and exclusive collection of coffee tables from various popular online brands like Home town, Locville, Purple Heart, Woodsworth, House of furniture, to name a few. The tabletop of coffee table is normally a veneer or wooden laminate which are difficult to maintain as they are very prone to oil stains. Hence , they can be protected and made stain-free by putting a glass top over the veneer or wood laminate. Few models also have a storage beneath to keep the books or magazines to entertain the guests coming over.While selecting a coffee table, you keep certain things in mind as follows :
- Size : Keeping in mind, the size of living room and the type of sofa (whether it is two seater or three seater), you have to decide the type and dimensions of coffee table. If the table is to be kept between two three-seater sofas, then you can choose square shaped table , else you can opt for rectangular shaped coffee table if it is to be kept between three seater sofa and a two seater sofa. The length of table should be proportional to the sofa. It should be approximately one-half to two-third of the length of sofa. The height of the table should slightly be few inches more than the height of seat of sofa. It should be sized such that there should be lot of movement space between the table and sofa.
- Type of material : The coffee tables are made from different types of materials like metal, wood, glass or marble. The price of table varies depending on the size and the type of material used. The marble tables are most expensive and are very heavy. It is very difficult to shift them from one place to another. Metal tables are cheaper and very light in weight. Durability wise, they are not that long lasting as compared to wooden tables. The tables are also available in fusion of two materials like metal and wood or wood and leather. These are really in trend these days but are more expensive than simply designed coffee tables.
- Shapes and designs : The coffee tables are available in various shapes and designs and complement the living room decor. They are available in round, rectangular, oval shaped, square shaped , c-shaped or geometric design.
- Wooden coffee table : These types of coffee tables are made of various types of wood available in the market like teak, oak, sheesham, pine wood, cherry wood, to name a few. They also come in various polish finish like walnut colour, brown, dark brown, chocolate, fone colour , hence you can select the desired finish suiting your living room interior and decor. Few wooden coffee table models have glass table tops to give a modern and stylish look.
- Glass coffee table : Glass coffee table gives contemporary look to the living room and goes pretty well with the modern sofa. They are easy to maintain and are stain-free as compared to wooden table tops. They normally have steel frames to give a sturdy look and are reasonably priced suiting your budget.
- Metal coffee table : These types of tables are made from stainless steel or wrought iron with matte silver finish. Stainless steel coffee tables look very elegant and classy, especially in offices or malls and are much more expensive than wrought iron coffee tables.
- Folding coffee tables : They can be easily folded and taken anywhere in the house. Hence they are very portable and convenient to use.