With Redmi Note 5 Pro, Xiaomi has started 2018 with a bang. This phone has become quite popular among smartphone buyers as it is offering latest Snapdragon 636 octa-core chipset, bigger 5.99 inch full HD 18:9 display, powerful battery and latest MIUI interface. Redmi Note 5 Pro is a great phone in its class. It comes with a 5.99 inch Full HD+ display. The 18:9 aspect ratio gives the phone a bezel-less look. The device is packed with new Snapdragon 636 chipset having two RAM variants - 4GB and 6GB RAM, both having 64GB storage priced at Rs 13,999 and Rs 16,999 respectively. If you are still speculating on your decision, then here are reasons to buy it or not :
- Sturdy built
- FHD+ display
- Amazing dual rear camera
- Face Unlock feature
- IR blaster
- Great audio quality
- Average looks
- Lack of fast charging
- Hybrid SIM slot
- Cannot stream HD content on Netflix
Reasons to buy Redmi Note 5 Pro :
- Performance : Redmi Note 5 Pro is packed with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core (Kryo-260 cores) paired with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM along with 64GB inbuilt storage. They deliver consistent and smooth working while multitasking. They are probably one of the first mid-range phone to be have Snapdragon 636 which is equipped with Qualcomm’s custom Kyro cores delivering high performance. The phone runs on Xiaomi's latest MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat out of the box and offers smooth gaming experience, hassle-free multitasking (apps open and close quickly), fast fingerprint sensor and responsive UI to the consumers.
- Design and Display : It sports 5.99 inch full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio sporting bezel-less look. It sports premium design with 2.5D glass, rounded corners and on-screen buttons. The display comes with Corning Gorilla glass protection against scratches or any physical damages. It offers high contrast and saturated colors providing great visual experience to the consumers.
- Massive battery : The device is punched with 4000 mAH Li-ion polymer battery which can easily last for a day or may be 1.5 days on average usage.
- High Quality Camera : Camera is the main highlight of this phone. It features a dual rear camera setup including 12MP Sony sensor (with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP Samsung sensor (with f/2.0 aperture) which ensures that the user is able to capture high quality portrait mode pictures. The front 20MP camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, LED flash and portrait mode offers amazing selfie experience to the consumers. Portrait selfie mode in Redmi Note 5 Pro is even better than that of iPhone X and Google Pixel 2 XL.
At a price around 15K, Redmi Note 5 Pro is great buy. Its key highlights include full vision display, latest mid-range mobile chipset, powerful battery and dual rear cameras. This phone is also a delight for camera lovers who have limited budget below 20K.