Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha Price in India
SNAPDEALKashmir the Vajpayee Years₹320 ₹399As on 12:03:18pm 20-06-2019
Products like Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha
AMAZONKashmir the Vajpayee Years₹95As on 12:01:54pm 20-06-2019 AMAZONKashmir The Vajpayee Years by A S.Dulat₹0As on 12:01:53pm 20-06-2019 FLIPKARTKashmir the Vajpayee Years (English, Paperback, A.S. with Sinha, Aditya Dulat)₹310 ₹399As on 12:03:13pm 20-06-2019 FLIPKARTKashmir: The Vajpayee Years (English, Paperback, A.S. with Sinha, Aditya Dulat)₹339 ₹399As on 12:03:13pm 20-06-2019 AMAZONKashmir : Vajpayee Parv₹275 ₹375As on 12:01:53pm 20-06-2019 AMAZONAtal Bihari Vajpayee: A Man for All Seasons₹499As on 12:00:36pm 20-06-2019 INFIBEAMDailyObjects By A Thread Case For Xiaomi Mi 4i₹699 ₹1499As on 12:41:37pm 20-06-2019 INFIBEAMDailyObjects By A Thread Case For Motorola Moto G3₹1,499As on 12:41:37pm 20-06-2019 AMAZONBiswa Kalyan Rath: Biswa Mast Aadmi₹0As on 12:40:20pm 20-06-2019 AMAZONNote by Note: The India Story 1947-2017₹270 ₹499As on 12:05:57pm 20-06-2019
- The price of Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha ranges from lowest price ₹ 310 to highest price ₹ 320.
- Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha is available at a best price of ₹ 310 from Snapdeal.
- The latest price of Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha was fetched by us on 12:41:37pm 20-06-2019.
- Price of the Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for books like Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years
- Author : A S Dulat, Aditya Sinha
- Publisher : Harper Collins India
- ISBN-13 : 9789351770664
About Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years
There comes a day in one's life when one feels it should all be put down before memory fades. There are endless memories and I have carried a story with me for a long time. SRINAGAR IN THE WINTER OF 1989 was an eerie ghost town witnessing the beginnings of a war dance. The dam burst the night boys from the separatist JKLF group were freed in exchange for the release of Rubaiya Sayeed, the Union home minister's daughter. As Farooq Abdullah had predicted, the government's caving in emboldened many Kashmiris into thinking that azaadi was possible. 'The price we will have to pay' were Farooq's prophetic words. Killings were almost a daily occurrence. Bomb explosions and firings occurred not far from the chief minister's residence in the most secure zone. Gun-toting youth in trucks were seen close to the cantonment. Kashmiris believed that they were on the verge of liberation. A.S. Dulat, who was posted there, saw Intelligence Bureau colleagues being picked off one by one. It was a long, slow haul to regaining control. From then to today, Dulat has had a continuous engagement with Kashmir. The initiatives launched by the Vajpayee government in power from 1998 to 2004 were the high point of this constant effort to keep balance in a delicate state. As Vajpayee said, Kashmir was a problem that had to be solved. In this extraordinary memoir that reads like a thriller, Dulat gives a sweeping account of the difficulties, successes and near triumphs in the effort to bring back Kashmir from the brink. He shows the players, the politics, the strategies and the true intent and sheer ruthlessness of the meddlers from across the border. Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years paints an unforgettable portrait of politics in India's most beautiful but troubled state.
About the Author
AMARJIT SINGH DULAT served as the head of the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), India's spy agency, under Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. He later joined Vajpayee's Prime Minister's Office (PMO), where his job was to 'monitor, manage and direct' the government of India's peace initiative in Kashmir. Dulat was born in Sialkot, Punjab, in December 1940. With India's Partition, his father, Justice Shamsher Singh Dulat, ICS, was posted to Delhi. Dulat was educated at Bishop Cotton School, Shimla, and Punjab University, Chandigarh, after which he joined the Indian Police Service (IPS) in 1965, and then the Intelligence Bureau (IB) in 1969, where he served for almost thirty years. At IB he headed the Kashmir Group during the turbulent 1990s till he joined and headed R&AW. Since leaving the government in 2004, he has been active on the track two circuit. During service, he accumulated a vast reservoir of goodwill with Kashmiris of all shades. As Jane's Intelligence Digest put it in 2001, 'Well known for his social skills, Dulat prefers dialogue to clandestine manoeuvres.' ADITYA SINHA has been a journalist since February 1987. He has been Editor-in-Chief of the New Indian Express and DNA. His published work includes the biographies Farooq Abdullah: Kashmir's Prodigal Son (1996)and Death of Dreams: A Terrorist's Tale (2000).
|No of Pages||344|
|Publisher||Harper Collins India|
About the brandOther is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Other are available at stores like flipkart, snapdeal, amazon, homeshop18, shopclues, infibeam. It sells various items under the categories books fiction, books recommended, books hot selling, books bestsellers, books new releases, books upcoming, cabinets book shelves, books children, desktop computer keyboards.
Price Chart for Kashmir : The Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha
We have analysed price data for Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 310.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 320.
- The average price is ₹ 318.
Our Recommendation for buying Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha
The best price of Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. There is a general decreasing trend for the best price over time. Since Kashmir : the Vajpayee Years By: A.S. Dulat, Aditya Sinha is at its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹ 310.