The Hunger Games Box Set By: Suzanne Collins Price in India
FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset (English, Multiple copy pack, Collins Suzanne)₹2,975 ₹3719As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019
Products like The Hunger Games Box Set By: Suzanne Collins
FLIPKARTTHE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY (English, NA, Suzanne Collins)₹320 ₹395As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 AMAZONThe Hunger Games Trilogy (Box Set): 1₹2,928 ₹3829As on 12:03:57pm 17-08-2019 SNAPDEALThe Hunger Games : Catching Fire (Pb)₹371 ₹395As on 12:04:27am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games Trilogy (English, Paperback, Collins Suzanne)₹2,355 ₹2590As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games Audio (English, CD-Audio, Collins Suzanne)₹6,669As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games Movie - Tie In - Edition (English, Paperback, Suzanne Collins)₹308 ₹395As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games (English, Paperback, Collins Suzanne)₹312 ₹399As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games (English, Paperback, Collins Suzanne)₹378 ₹395As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games (English, Paperback, Collins Suzanne)₹390 ₹499As on 12:04:11am 18-08-2019 FLIPKARTThe Hunger Games (French, Paperback, Guillaume Fournier, Suzanne Collins)₹4,024 ₹4426As on 12:03:48pm 17-08-2019 AMAZONThe Hunger Games (collector's edition) (Hunger Games Trilogy)₹0 ₹656As on 12:04:28pm 14-08-2019 AMAZONThe Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)₹0 ₹719As on 12:04:24am 18-08-2019 SNAPDEALThe Hunger Games Paperback (English) Film tie-in Edition₹545As on 1:20:19am 18-08-2019 SNAPDEALThe Hunger Games Catching Fire Paperback (English)₹312 ₹395As on 12:04:27am 18-08-2019
- The latest prices for best matches for The Hunger Games Box Set By: Suzanne Collins were fetched by us on 1:20:19am 18-08-2019.
- Prices of the best matching products fetched for The Hunger Games Box Set By: Suzanne Collins are in Indian Rupees(INR).
- The prices for books like The Hunger Games Box Set By: Suzanne Collins are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
The Hunger Games box set (Set Of 3 Books)
- Author : Suzanne Collins
- ISBN-13 : 9782012031500
About The Hunger Games box set (Set Of 3 Books)
The set includes the following 3 titles : 1) The Hunger Games In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capital surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capital is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in libe by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV. Sixteen-year-old Karniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence wheh she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before and survival, for her, is second nature to win, she will have to start making choices that weight survived against humanity and life against love. 2) Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2) Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. SUZANNE COLLINS's debut novel, Gregor the Overlander, the first book in the Underland Chronicles, received wide praise both in the United States and abroad. The series has been a New York Times bestseller and received numerous accolades. Also a writer for children's television, Suzanne lives with her family in Connecticut. 3) The Hunger Games Mockingjay Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.
|No of Pages||1169|