The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee Price in India
AMAZONThe Laws of Medicine₹184 ₹299As on 12:00:41pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALThe Laws of Medicine₹253 ₹299As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019
Products like The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee
AMAZONSummary of the Laws of Medicine: By Siddhartha Mukherjee Includes Analysis₹537 ₹549As on 12:00:41pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALTHE LAW OF MEDICINE₹247 ₹299As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019 AMAZONTED Books Box Set: The Science Mind: Follow Your Gut, How We'll Live on Mars, and The Laws of Medicine by Rob Knight Brendan Buhler Stephen Petranek Siddhartha Mukherjee(2015-11-24)₹6,928As on 12:00:41pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALThe Law of Mental Medicine;₹1,812 ₹2199As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALThe Law of Mental Medicine; - Scholar's Choice Edition₹2,012 ₹2499As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALThe Philosophy of Medicine, or Medical Extracts on the Nature of Health and Disease, Including the Laws of the Animal Oeconomy, and the Doctrines of P₹1,812 ₹2199As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019 FLIPKARTLaws of Medicine (English, Hardcover, Mukherjee Siddhartha)₹184 ₹299As on 12:00:37pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALConstitution and By-Laws of the Student?s Associationof Medicine of McGill University₹912 ₹1099As on 12:00:35pm 26-06-2019 SNAPDEALThe Emperor of All Maladies Paperback (English)₹464 ₹599As on 12:07:17pm 26-06-2019
- The price of The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee ranges from lowest price ₹ 184 to highest price ₹ 253.
- The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee is available at a best price of ₹ 184 from Amazon.
- The latest price of The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee was fetched by us on 12:07:17pm 26-06-2019.
- Price of the The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for books like The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
The Laws of Medicine
- Author : Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13 : 9781471141850
About The Laws of Medicine
Essential, required reading for doctors and patients alike: A Pulitzer Prize-winning author and one of the world’s premiere cancer researchers reveals an urgent philoso-phy on the little-known principles that govern medicine—and how understanding these principles can empower us all. Over a decade ago, when Siddhartha Mukherjee was a young, exhausted, and isolat-ed medical resident, he discovered a book that would forever change the way he understood the medical profession. The book, The Youngest Science, forced Dr. Mukherjee to ask himself an urgent, fundamental question: Is medicine a “science”? Sciences must have laws—statements of truth based on repeated experiments that describe some universal attribute of nature. But does medicine have laws like other sciences? Dr. Mukherjee has spent his career pondering this question—a question that would ultimately produce some of most serious thinking he would do around the tenets of his discipline—culminating in The Laws of Medicine. In this important treatise, he investigates the most perplexing and illuminating cases of his career that ultimately led him to identify the three key principles that govern medicine. Brimming with fascinating historical details and modern medical wonders, this im-portant book is a fascinating glimpse into the struggles and Eureka! moments that people outside of the medical profession rarely see. Written with Dr. Mukherjee’s signature eloquence and passionate prose, The Laws of Medicine is a critical read, not just for those in the medical profession, but for everyone who is moved to better understand how their health and well-being is being treated. Ultimately, this book lays the groundwork for a new way of understanding medicine, now and into the future.
About the Author
Dr Siddhartha Mukherjee is a cancer physician and researcher. His book The Em-peror of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer won the 2011 Pulitzer Prize in general nonfiction. Mukherjee is an assistant professor of medicine at Columbia University and a staff cancer physician at Columbia University Medical Center. A Rhodes schol-ar, he graduated from Stanford University, University of Oxford, Harvard Medical School. He has published articles in Nature, The New England Journal of Medicine, The New York Times, and The New Republic. He lives in New York with his wife and daughters
|No of Pages||120|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Publisher Date||October, 2015|
About the brandOther is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Other are available at stores like flipkart, snapdeal, amazon, homeshop18, shopclues, infibeam. It sells various items under the categories books fiction, books recommended, books hot selling, books bestsellers, books new releases, books upcoming, cabinets book shelves, books children, desktop computer keyboards.
Price Chart for The Laws Of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee
We have analysed price data for The Laws of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 179.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 269.
- The average price is ₹ 203.
Our Recommendation for buying The Laws of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee
There is considerable variation in the best price of The Laws of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee over the recorded period maximum being during last 90 days. There is a general decreasing trend for the best price over time. Since The Laws of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee is at a price more than its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹ 184 or if you are very sensitive about price, then wait for sometime for price to reduce or a deal for The Laws of Medicine By: Siddhartha Mukherjee to come up.