Terms & Conditions: Accelerated Reward Points Program - Kotak Visa Signature Credit Cards
1. This Accelerated Rewards program (“Program”) is from Kotak Mahindra Bank (“Bank”) under an arrangement with Myntra.com and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Kotak Visa Signature Credit Card (“Customers”) and to whom a communication is sent either by the Bank and/or Participating Merchant(s).
2. The Validity of the Program is from 1st February 2018 to 30th June 2018 (Both days included), unless extended by Bank and the Participating Merchant(s).
3. During the checkout process at Myntra’s end, any Wallet/s recharged using Kotak Credit Card, will not be treated as eligible transaction for accelerated Rewards.
4. Point value of the accelerated reward points will be same as the existing reward point value, as per the card variant that the Customer is holding.
5. Accelerated reward points will be calculated on the base reward points of that card. On special categories, customers will earn accelerated reward points on the base reward points of the card.
6. Offer is valid on both Primary and Add-on cards.
7. Accelerated reward Points earned on any promoted category as a part of card feature will remain as is.
8. The points will be credited to the Customer’s account basis the net payment details shared by the Myntra.com to the Bank.
9. Office will not be applicable for transactions converted to EMI.
10. Customer/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the validity of the Program, or at the time of posting accelerated Reward points, will not be eligible for the benefits of the Program.
11. Base Product feature led accrual would happen at the time of transaction; Accelerated points will be credited to Customer’s card account within 90 days of the transaction.
12. Any transactions on the card that are reversed and/or refunded will not qualify for this offer. Any reward points accrued/ credited on such transactions will be reversed.
13. Any query regarding the offer will be entertained till 120 days from the date of transaction. Post such date; Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any Customer.
14. Cash transactions, Personal loans and balance transfer transactions are not eligible. Transactions which are reversed or cancelled will also not be considered under this Offer.
15. Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under this Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of products which shall be at the sole liability to Participating Merchant(s).
16. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the Participating Merchant(s) on the same card as part of any other arrangement, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. The Bank shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
17. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective Participating Merchant(s) and accordingly Bank in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
18. Under no circumstance will the offer being offered under this Program can be settled with cash in lieu by the Bank or by Participating Merchant(s).
19. All government Levies such as Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Customer as applicable at the time, the respective Programs were offered.
20. The Bank reserves the absolute right to change / modify / withdraw / suspend / cancel this Offer at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason.
21. The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this Offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
22. Participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have read understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
23. Customers who fail to enter the promo code or using the wrong promo code shall not be eligible to avail the Offer. Bank shall, in no way, be liable in the event the Customer fails to enter the coupon code or uses the wrong coupon code resulting in Customer becoming ineligible to avail the Offer.
24. Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of Wills Lifestyle with regards to its products and services before availing the offer. Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the benefits of the offer and is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of Wills Lifestyle with regards to online purchases.
25. The Bank holds out no warranty and make no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by Participating Merchant(s). Any issue or dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Customer with Participating Merchant(s) directly.
26. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Kotak Credit Card Customers understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
a. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Customer of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Kotak Credit Card Customers directly with the Participating Merchant(s) and Kotak Credit Card Customers shall not make any Claim against or bank.
b. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Bank shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
27. The terms of the above Offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions contained in the Cardholder Agreement.
28. The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by the Participating Merchant(s) its agents or representatives and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he/she may suffer on account of the offer.
29. The Bank reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
30. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals at Mumbai, irrespective of whether any other court or tribunal has concurrent or similar jurisdiction.