- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System
- 1080 x 1920 Pixels (~401 ppi Pixel Density) Display Resolution
- 5 mp secondary camera
- 32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Up to 79 h (3G) Talk Time
- 177 g (6.24 oz) Weight
Lenovo is a Chinese smartphone maker which manufactures low-cost and medium price range mobile handsets. This brand has gradually gained recognition in the Indian smartphone market in last few years. Its recent flagship phone- Lenovo P2 price is 16,999 (3GB RAM) and 17,999 (4GB RAM) and is available online exclusively at Flipkart . This 4G VoLTE enabled device is slim, compact and easy to hold in hand. It is equipped with specifications like 5.5-inch FHD display having 1080x1920 pixels resolution, 4GB RAM, 32GB expandable internal memory, 13MP camera, most updated Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, 4G connectivity, mammoth 5100 mAH battery and octa- core Snapdragon chipset running at 2GHz. In terms of camera performance, it features 13MP primary camera with digital zoom, video recording and video calling. The buyer should compare Lenovo P2 price on various ecommerce portals and have a look at their specs and features carefully before taking a final decision.
Lenovo P2 Vs Lenovo P1 Mobile Phone : Is this phone worth an upgrade?
Design and Build quality :
In terms of design, Lenovo P2 resembles Lenovo P1 and sports similar ergonomic looks with minor refinements. Both of them have fingerprint sensor integarted into the home key and block shaped body with curved edges. P2 is thinner and lighter than its predecessor P1. Both have 5.5 inch full HD screens but P2 has a super AMOLED screen as compared to IPS LCD screen of P1. AMOLED screen displays crispier images with better color reproduction and details and uses lesser power than IPS display, providing the backup for longer time duration. P2 has a more conventional hybrid SIM tray whereas P1 has a SIM tray placed at the top of the device.
Lenovo p2 delivers better performance and improved energy efficiency as it comes with upgraded and robust configuration like Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset compared to less powerful MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor in P1. The upgraded processor does not experience any heating problem as its predecessor. RAM memory also got upgraded from 2GB to 4GB RAM in latest addition in 'P' series whereas the internal storage space of 32GB remains same. In terms of software specifications, P2 runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system whereas P1 runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system.
Battery and Connectivity :
Lenovo P2 gets a minor upgrade in battery capacity from 4900mAH back up in P1 to massive 5100mAH. P2 also support fast charging with larger 24Watt charger in the box wheres P1 comes with only 14W charger. Both the phones are equipped with battery saver mode which completely shuts down all irrelevant phone functions by switching it from normal mode to battery saving just by flicking it upwards. As per connectivity options, P2 supports 4G with VoLTE enabled wheras P1 only supports 4G connectivity. The position of home button and fingerprint sensor remains same in both the phones. The only difference is that the sensor can store upto five fingerprints in P2 whereas it can store only two fingerprints on Lenovo P1.
Our Viewpoint on Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 has a massive 5100mAH battery back up which can last upto 2-3 days on medium usage so the user can use the device without worrying while travelling. It is loaded with powerful features, sharp and clear display, robust configuration, faster octa core Snapdragon 652 processsor, fast fingerprint scanner, decent battery backup, good audio performance and superb quality cameras. This is the best choice for smartphone buyers who want great performance and high quality cameras. Lenovo P2 price is Rs. 16,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB storage version and Rs. 17,999 for 4GB RAM version.
Should you buy Lenovo P2?
The answer is yes. It is one of the best phone launched by Lenovo in recent times. Phenomenal battery life, higher screen resolution and good build quality along with decent cameras makes it a worthy buy. Alternatively, the buyer may consider other smartphones like Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, a href="https://www.price-hunt.com/mobiles/asus-zenfone-3-max.php">Asus Zenfone 3 Max and a href="https://www.price-hunt.com/mobiles/xiaomi-mi-5.php">Xiaomi Mi 5 in the similar price range between 15,000 to 20,000.
Lenovo P2 Price in India
AMAZON(Renewed) Lenovo P2 (Grey)₹6,449 ₹16,999As on 6:24:12pm 05-06-2023 FLIPKARTLenovo P2 (Gold, 32 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹17,999As on 5:58:58am 06-06-2023Out of StockBank Offer | 4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB | 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera | 5100 mAh Battery | Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz Processor
Products like Lenovo P2
MOGLIXLenovo P11 Pro TB132FU HDR 2nd Gen 8GB/256GB 11.2 inch PMMA & PC Storm Grey Android Tablet, ZAB50041IN₹45,899 ₹50,000As on 10:48:38am 06-06-2023Brand: Lenovo | Item in Pack: 1 Piece RELIANCEDIGITALLenovo L2IN IdeaPad 3 Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 /8GB/256GB SSD/Intel UHD Graphics/Windows 11/MSO/Full HD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)₹34,135 ₹59,390As on 6:55:07am 06-06-2023Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor | RAM: 8GB | Internal storage: 256 GB | Storage Type: SSD | Operating system: Windows 11 | Microsoft office included: Yes FLIPKARTLenovo VIBE P1 (Grey, 32 GB) (2 GB RAM)₹15,999 ₹17,999As on 7:00:56am 06-06-2023Out of Stock2 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB | 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera | 4900 mAh Li-Polymer Battery | Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit Processor MOGLIXLenovo ThinkVision P24H-2L 23.8 inch QHD IPS Panel Raven Black Monitor₹25,249 ₹30,300As on 4:41:19am 06-06-2023Brand: Lenovo | Item in Pack: 1 Piece | Smart Power for Optimized Energy Consumption | NTSB Type-C Dock with Charging Function at 75 W (1x USB 3.2 Type-C Upstream, 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Downstream) & Ethernet Connection | 3-Side Near Edgeless Bezels Display RELIANCEDIGITALLenovo Precision Pen 2 Stylus for Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Tablets (Black)₹3,999 ₹6,000As on 12:55:30pm 06-06-2023Best-in-class stylus | Multi-day battery | Fast, flexible charging | Enhanced compatibility | Compatibility: Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Tablets RELIANCEDIGITALLenovo W2IN IdeaPad Flex 5 Convertible Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 /8GB/512GB SSD/Intel UHD Graphics/Windows 11/MSO/Full HD), 35.56 cm (14 inch)₹59,135 ₹79,690As on 11:57:43am 06-06-2023Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor | RAM: 8GB | Internal storage: 512 GB | Storage Type: SSD | Operating system: Windows 11 | Microsoft office included: Yes AMAZONLenovo Tab P11 Plus Tablet (11 inch (27.94 cm), 6 GB, 128 GB, Wi-Fi+LTE, Voice Calling), Slate Grey with 2K Display, Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos, 7700 mAH Battery and TUV Certified Eye Protection₹26,555 ₹39,000As on 2:53:45am 06-06-2023 AMAZONLenovo Tab P11 (11 inch (27.94 cm), 4GB, 128GB, Wi-Fi + LTE, Data Only) 2K Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, TUV Certified Eye Protection, Face Unlock Technology Platinum Grey₹22,490 ₹37,000As on 2:29:30am 06-06-2023 AMAZONLenovo L-Series L32p-30, 31.5Inch(80 Cm) 3840 X 2160 Pixels 4K UHD IPS Monitor |2X3W Speakers, AMD Freesync, USB Hub, USB-C Port for Power & Data Transfer (PD 75 W), Eyesafe Cetified (Raven Black)₹32,999 ₹41,790As on 10:45:35pm 05-06-2023 AMAZONLenovo 2023 ThinkPad T16 16" WUXGA 300nits Business Laptop, 12th Gen Intel 12-Core i7-1260P, 40GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB PCIe SSD, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, Windows 11 Pro, BROAG Extension Cable₹1,99,374 ₹2,89,092As on 2:28:22am 06-06-2023
- The price of Lenovo P2 ranges from lowest price ₹6,449 to highest price ₹6,449.
- Lenovo P2 is available at a best price of ₹6,449 from Amazon.
- The latest price of Lenovo P2 was fetched by us on 12:55:30pm 06-06-2023.
- Price of the Lenovo P2 above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Lenovo P2 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Product Description for Lenovo P2
Lenovo P2 runs the android os, v6.0 (marshmallow) Operating System. It has a octa-core 2.0 ghz cortex-a53 processor at its core. There is internal memory of 32 gb, 3/4 gb ram or 64 gb, 4 gb ram and this mobile supports microsd, up to 256 gb external memory. Sim card supported is single sim (nano-sim) or dual sim (nano-sim, dual stand-by). The handset measures 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.33 in) and weighs 177 g (6.24 oz).
The phone has a 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) super amoled capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors display. Resolution of the screen is 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density). Pixel Density of the display is 401ppi.
Lenovo P2 has two cameras, the rear camera is 13 mp, phase detection autofocus, dual-led (dual tone) flash used for taking photos whereas the front camera is of 5 mp useful in video calling and selfies. This mobile supports video recording.
Battery and Connectivity
It has a standby time of up to 768 h (3g) and a talk time of up to 79 h (3g). Connectivity features of the phone are 4g: lte band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), gprs, edge, 3g: hsdpa 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, bluetooth: v4.1, a2dp, le, gps: yes, with a-gps, glonass, nfc.
Lenovo P2 also deserves a mention of the other details which are namely Sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- For a quick reference, the key features of Lenovo P2 at one glance are :
- 32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Display: 5.5", 1080x1920 pixels
- Memory: 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 625
- Camera: 13MP, 1080p
- Android OS, v6.0
- Battery: 5100mAh, Li-Ion
- 177g, 8.3mm thickness
About the brandLenovo is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Lenovo are available at stores like flipkart, amazon, reliancedigital, tatacliq, moglix, vijaysales, industrybuying, paytmmall, snapdeal, healthkart, naaptol. It sells various items under the categories laptops, desktops, tablets, laptop chargers and adapters, mobiles, laptop batteries, desktop computer mouse, mobile batteries, laptop bags, desktop computer keyboards, and more.
Specifications for Lenovo P2
|Non-Removable li-ion 5100 mah Battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 768 h (3G)|
|Talk Time||Up to 79 h (3G)|
|Dimensions||153 x 76 x 8.3 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual Stand-by)|
|Weight||177 g (6.24 oz)|
|Features||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Primary||13 mp, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED (Dual Tone) Flash|
|Bluetooth||V4.1, A2DP, le|
|GPS||Yes, with a-GPS, Glonass|
|USB||Microusb v2.0, USB on-The-go|
|Wlan||Wi-fi 802.11 B/g/n, Hotspot|
|Multitouch||Yes, up to 10 Fingers|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels (~401 ppi Pixel Density)|
|Size||5.5 Inches (~71.7% Screen-to-Body Ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m Colors|
|Messaging||SMS(Threaded View), Mms, Email, Push Mail, im|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass|
|Fast Battery Charging; ; MP4/h.264 Player; ; MP3/WAV/EAAC+/FLAC Player; ; Photo/video Editor; ; Document Viewer|
177g, 8.3mm Thickness
Android OS, v6.0
32GB Storage, microSD Card Slot
Display: 5.5", 1080x1920 Pixels
Camera: 13MP, 1080p
Memory: 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 625
Battery: 5100mAh, Li-Ion
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Internal||32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Graphite Gray|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual-SIM Model Only)|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||Lte Band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||Hspa 42.2/5.76 Mbps, Lte-a (2ca) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Technology||GSM / Hspa / lte|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Msm8953 Snapdragon 625|
|Cpu||Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-a53|
|OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV Ringtones|
|- Active Noise Cancellation with Dedicated mic|
- Premium metallic unibody design
- NFC and quick Fingerprint scanner
- Ample RAM (3GB/4GB RAM) and 32GB internal memory
- Sharp and good display
- Powerful chipset
- Big battery backup with fast charging support
- Heavy weight
- Hybrid SIM slot
- Lack of screen protection against scratches or accidental damages
- Average quality earphones
- Non removable battery
The reputed Chinese mobile manufacturer Lenovo has transformed the Indian budget smartphone segment with its aggressive pricing and great specifications and features. It entered the industry with its Lenovo Vibe series. These devices are equipped with high end features like 4G VoLTE, high RAM, sharp display, bigger screen size and are affordably priced between 10,000 INR to 20,000 INR. The latest addition to Lenovo Vibe lineup series is mid-range Lenovo P2 which is available in two options- 3GB RAM for Rs. 16,999 and 4GB RAM for Rs. 17,999. It is better than its predecessors in terms of improved specifications like Snapdragon 615 chipset, 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display, Vibe UI interface, 4G LTE and more. It is available in two colour options- Champagne gold and Graphite grey.
Build and Design:
The device sports an all-metal body made up of aluminium material providing it a sturdy and premium look. It sports similar ergonomic design and looks like its predecessor Lenovo P1 except minor improvements. Unlike Lenovo K6 Power and Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo P2 is the first phone to feature on-screen navigation buttons.
Processor and Configuration :
Lenovo P2 has a hybrid SIM slot which means that you cannot use dual sim functionality and memory card at the same time. In case of memory card usage, it will work as a single SIM device. It runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system based on Vibe UI interface providing faster, smoother and powerful performance, hence ensuring hassle free operation. It is equipped with 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 octa-core processor. The octa-core processor paired with 3GB RAM/ 4GB RAM and Adreno 506 graphics to ensure smooth multitasking, super fast usage and provide rich multimedia experience to the user. It also ensures that the user gets amazing high-end gaming experience without any lags.
Display and Storage:
Lenovo P2 is slim having dimensions of 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm. In terms of weight, it is slightly on the higher side as it weighs approximately 177 grams. It flaunts a bigger 5.5-inch Super AMOLED full HD display which is very much suitable for watching movies, reading, gaming as well as internet surfing. It offers premium look and appeal with a 2.5D glass on top and curved edges. The screen display comes with sharp FHD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and pixel density of 401 ppi hence delivering bright and vibrant pictures along with good sunlight visibility. The capacitative touch screen display gives fast response to multi touch. It has Lenovo Vibe UI which offers great picture quality, wider viewing angles and good contrast levels. It supports 32GB inbuilt memory which can be further expanded upto 128GB using microSD card, providing ample space to store pictures, videos and music.
Lenovo P2 sports 13 megapixel rear camera has a Sony IMX230 sensor with features like PDAF (phase detection auto focus), ISO control, dual tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, digital zoom, geo-tagging, face detection which delivers high quality images of 4,128 x 3,096 pixels resolution. The 13MP primary camera is coupled with 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture ensuring great selfie experience and video calling.
Lenovo P2 32GB is packed with huge and powerful 5100 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery which provides uninterrupted and smooth working on prolonged usage for atleast 2 days. It comes with fast charging support which offers 10 hours of battery life to the device in just 15 minutes of charging. The device is equipped with one of the highest capacity battery used in the smartphones. It offers “ultimate power saving mode” with dedicated hardware button on the left which can be enabled any time. In terms of connectivity, it provides various multiple options like 4G/3G, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, NFC, GPS/A-GPS, USB type-C port, EDGE, Wi-Fi hotspot and GPRS. Various other features include Compass, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor and proximity sensors.
Final Verdict :
Lenovo P2 is well equipped with hefty hardware specifications and robust configuration in a reasonable budget. Lenovo P2 price in India is INR 16,999 for 3GB RAM variant and 17,999 for 4GB RAM variant. If you want lightning fast performance with massive battery, then go for this smartphone. User can also go for Lenovo K3 Note which is priced at Rs 10000.
Price Chart for Lenovo P2
We have analysed price data for Lenovo P2 for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹6,449.
- The highest price recorded is ₹6,449.
- The average price is ₹6,449.
Our Recommendation for buying Lenovo P2
The best price of Lenovo P2 has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. The average for best price is more or less stable. Since Lenovo P2 has been at this price for some time, our recommendation will be to buy it at the best price in India of ₹6,449 now.
90 days Price History for Lenovo P2
Alternatives to Lenovo P2
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3GBAs on 5:05:43pm 15-05-2018₹5,889
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 3 GB Ram
- 5.99 Inch Screen
- 13MP + 5MP Rear Camera
- Mi A1As on 10:51:49am 16-11-2017₹6,179
- Android Nougat 7.1.2
- 4 GB Ram
- 5.5 Inch Screen
- 12MP + 12MP Rear Camera
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 4GBAs on 11:23:29am 03-08-2016₹5,889
- Android V6 (marshmallow)
- 32 Gb Rom, 4 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inch Screen
- 13 Mp Rear Camera
- Alcatel 3VAs on 5:51:27pm 01-10-2018₹5,999
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 2 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 92.9 Cm2 (~75.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1/2.8", 1.25 μm, Pdaf) + 2 Mp (f/2.4, 1/5", Ff), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- LYF Water 3As on 3:30:14am 04-01-2017₹6,599
- Android Lollipop 5
- 2 GB Ram
- 5.5 Inch Screen
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera
- Poco C31As on 3:30:12am 18-10-2021₹6,999
- Android 10
- 4 GB Ram
- 16.59 Cm (6.53 Inch) Screen
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear Camera
- Microsoft Lumia 535As on 11:42:41am 27-05-2015₹6,299
- Windows 8.1
- 1 GB Ram
- 5 Inch Screen
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera
- SAMSUNG Galaxy J2As on 3:30:14am 22-12-2016₹5,983
- Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- 1 GB Ram
- 4.7 Inch Screen
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3As on 11:33:34am 01-06-2016₹5,990
- Android Os, V5.1.1 (lollipop)
- 2 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~72.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
Filter By :
User Reviews for Lenovo P2
Fingerprint sensor is very fast and accurate.
The device is also equipped with one button power saver. I dont think after suich huge battery life, u still require power saving button. But in case u forgot to charge the mobile, then this button will be quite helpful for emergency purpose. Battery gets charged in couple of minutes with its rapid charging feature.
There is no heating problem so far. the headset provided with the mobile is not upto the mark, it is of inferior quality so for better audio performance, buy new high quality headsets.
Another good feature is the theatermax support. Use VR haedset with them. Overall a great phone for heavy smartphone users
lenovo p2 sports premium look as all its predecessors and other lenovo phones. Battery life is mind blowing. I had to recharge it after 2 days, that is 30 hrs to be accurate. The usage of the phone was average not much , very moderate. I am listing few points that will be helpful to others whether they shud buy the device or not.
Firstly, the build quality is good. Lookwise, it is really good. Back panel is very attractive but putting a cover case at the back of mobile safety purpose will hide the charm of rear panel. No gorilla glass protection is there so it becomes essential to put screen protector.
2. super amoled display delivers great screen quality and accurate multi touch response.
3. superb gaming experience. No lag so far. Haven't played heavy graphic games so not sure about them but they shud run fine.
4. 4GB RAM is great. RAM is DDR3 and not DDR4 as in Moto Z play hence CPU performance will also be slightly lower
huge 5100 battery life in today's times is a bliss. Good and sturdy built. Handles multitasking quite well with 4GB RAM. I dont bother about its negative points as the mammoth battery is sufficient for me to get satisfied. Go for it baby!!
few advantages are-
1. fast and accurate fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone and also used as navigation buttons, home button and list of apps.
2. earphones are branded and of good quality and deliver great audio performance.
3. good for gaming lovers also. I played heavy games like Asphalt and Death art, no slow operation and heating issues, very fast and good experience.
1. lack of optical image stabilizer in camera. Decent camera quality but cud have been better in this highly priced phone. It has beautify option and sony sensor which are a saving grace.
2. hybrid sim slot. Use either jio sim or expand your memory via microSD card slot.
3. absence of Dolby Atmos speakers.
1. battery- it is a complete powerhouse with mammoth 5100mah battery. I charge it once in 2 days despite my heavy usage of the phone. Can easily last for about 40 hours of medium usage. Its 24 watt charger does very fast charging, completes the charging of mobile from zero to full capacity in 1-2 hours. Powerful battery life with fast charging support is very helpful for smartphone buyers.
2. Ultra power saving mode : gives u lot of talk time in the phone.. conserves power and do not let it go wasted.
3. Snapdragon 625 processor is fast, no lags and hiccups free while performing. Smooth working..i am happy to use it.
3. user friendly interface. No bloatware is there except that litle bit in UC browser.
4. big 5.5 inch SUPER AMOLED screen display with high resolution 1920x1080 pixels and it also comes with Gorilla glass 3 protection. Good viewing angles, bright colours, sharp pictures.
It has massive 5100mAH battery which is just amazing and found in very few phones of this price range. Quick delivery.. this phone looks are also good and appealing like any other lenovo phones.
Cool and wise buy... go for it..