Mi A1 Price in India
SNAPDEALRedmi A1 (64GB, 4GB RAM)₹13,099 ₹17999As on 7:40:44am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALMI A1 (64GB, 4GB)₹13,999 ₹19999As on 6:51:02am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALRedmi Black MI A1 BLACK 64GB₹13,999 ₹19999As on 10:44:26am 21-03-2019 FLIPKARTMi A1 (Rose Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹14,899As on 9:49:39am 21-03-2019 FLIPKARTMi A1 (Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹14,999As on 3:58:14am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTMi A1 (Red, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹15,499As on 9:49:39am 21-03-2019
Products like Mi A1
AMAZON(Certified REFURBISHED) Mi A1 (Black, 64GB)₹8,365 ₹18999As on 3:57:45pm 20-03-2019 SNAPDEALMi A1 Tempered Glass Screen Guard By MAXX3D₹221 ₹1100As on 5:31:09pm 20-03-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi MI A1 Tempered Glass Screen Guard By Robux 4D₹304 ₹999As on 5:46:25pm 20-03-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi MI A1 Cover Combo by Firstgear Baseus Blue Light Glaze Premium Series Case₹443 ₹1999As on 9:05:56am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi MI A1 Mirror Back Covers ELEF - Purple Shining Series Case One Angle One Color₹445 ₹1999As on 11:22:09am 20-03-2019 PAYTMMALLRedmi Y1 32 GB (Grey)₹8,990 ₹9999As on 3:40:42am 19-03-2019 PAYTMMALLRedmi Y1 32 GB (Gold)₹8,995 ₹9999As on 3:32:47pm 20-03-2019out of Stock PAYTMMALLRedmi Y1 32 GB (Gold)₹9,288 ₹9999As on 3:40:29am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALRedmi Gold Redmi Y1 32GB₹9,473 ₹9999As on 3:40:29pm 18-03-2019Out of Stock INFIBEAMMi Smart Fitness Band 1A₹1,299As on 4:41:28am 19-03-2019
- The price of Mi A1 ranges from lowest price ₹ 12400 to highest price ₹ 15499.
- Mi A1 is available at a best price of ₹ 12400 from Snapdeal.
- The latest price of Mi A1 was fetched by us on 10:44:26am 21-03-2019.
- Price of the Mi A1 above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Mi A1 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Mi A1 : Picture Perfect Dual Camera phone
About Xiaomi brand
The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi designs, develops and seels smartphones, Android based operating system and other consumer electronics including Televisions, air purifiers, smart wearables, tablets and fitness trackers. In few years, the company has grown to become the second largest smartphone seller in India. It provides MIUI, a customised Android version interface for its Android phones and tablets. MIUI comes with lot of beneficial features which were missing in the stock version of Android such as new themes for customization, pre-installed powerful security app, improvements, bug fixes and regular updates. The user can also tweak each part of the software individually like Lock screen, Notification shade and Boot screen. It sells all its devices through online mode via flash sales in India. The recently launched Xiaomi device Mi A1 is the latest addition to its Android One devices with the tagline Created by Xiaomi and Powered by Google.
Why is Mi brand preferred by most consumers?
The Chinese giant is one of the largest smartphone manufacturer in India and is ranked second. They only sell their devices online and manufacture superior quality products with high-end features and cutting edge technology. In last couple of years, it has also carved its niche in global scenario by expanding its presence in more than 30 countries all over the world. They keep their devices to be cost-effective and their aggressive pricing is one of the prime reason for their phenomenal growth without compromising on the specifications of its smartphones. They are able to maintain the low cost since they have low operating costs due to lack of offline stores and primarily sell its phones via flash sales on the online stores in India. Also keeping their marketing cost to be bare minimum by not advertising, they promote through social media or word of mouth. Their devices are low priced as compared to other peer brands like Samsung, Nokia, Apple, OnePlus, LG etc with similar configuration and features. Xiaomi has categorised its range of smartphones in three different series- MI series, Redmi Series and Redmi Note series. The flagship MI series comprises of feature-rich but slightly expensive mobiles range while Redmi series are the budget friendly and most affordable range. The Redmi Note series come with bigger screen and are priced in between MI and Redmi series.
Mi A1 Price & Features
Xiaomi Mi A1 is the latest addition to the company’s recently launched Andorid One series which is powered by Google and guranteed OS upgrades. It is the first Xiaomi device to deliver a stock Android Experience without any custom skin layered on top. The device is great for all camera lovers as it boasts of dual rear cameras. It is available in Gold and Dark grey color options. It comes in 4GB RAM variant priced at Rs 15,000.
Key Specifications of Mi A1 :
- This dual SIM (nano+nano) device features a 5.5-inch (13.97cm) full HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density.
- It is slim and sports a full metallic design having dimensions of 155.4 x75.8x7.3 mm and weighs 165 gms. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953Octa core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53. Adreno 506
- It boots on an Android v7.1.2 Nougat operating system with 2 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and Adreno 506 GPU paired with 4GB RAM and 64 GB onboard storage (expandable upto 128GB)
- It sports a set of dual rear cameras (12MP+12MP) with flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5MP front camera.
- It is backed by a 3080mAH Li-Polymer battery which lasts for a day on average usage.
- Connectivity options include 4G, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port, IR blaster, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Sensors supported include Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, light, magnetic, gyro, step and hall.
Design and Display
Xiaomi Mi A1 sports a premium design with rounded corners and full metal unibody to ensure a comfortable grip. It is slim having dimensions of 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm and is lightweight weighing only 165 gms. It comes with 2.5D glass on the front and two antenna bands are placed on the rear panel. It is available in multiple colour variants- Black, Gold and Rose Gold. It boasts of a bigger 5.5-inch (13.9cm) full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and 403 ppi pixel density resulting in crisp visuals, much wider viewing angles, vivid images, accurate color reproduction and high brightness levels enable the user to read comfortably even in bright sunlight or outdoors. The biometric sensor integrated in the phone is quite accurate and works in 360-degree orientation. This high resolution display makes the experience of watching movies or playing games more enjoyable and memorable. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 against any unwanted scratches or accidental damages. Below the screen, you will find the capacitive backlit navigation keys. The USB port and the speakers are placed at the bottom and secondary camera and a 3.5mm headphone jack is present on the top edge. Overall, it has an impressive design with good ergonomics and similar to that of iPhone 7 Plus.
Configuration & Internal Storage
The device is packed with a 2GHz Cortex A53 octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM which ensures the seamless performance and smooth running of most apps and games without any lags. Coupled with Adreno 506 GPU it delivers great graphical performance. The processor is manufactured using the 14nm FinFET process hence ensuring improved performance and efficiency. You will not face any heating issues or lags while performing day-to-day activities, switching between apps, using dual camera or accessing memory intensive games. Moreover, its ample 64GB onboard storage can install and store plenty of apps, games, pictures, music, videos and other multimedia files and can be further expanded upto 128 GB via a microSD card slot if needful. Out of 64GB, approx 58GB is available for the user to store the data. It boots on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box without any bloatware and useful features such as in-line notification replies, split-screen, customisable gestures, app shortcuts, ambient display which switches on the screen on notification, several other controls and regular upgradation to newer Android versions. The pre-installed Xiaomi apps include Feedback, Mi Store and Mi Remote.
High quality Camera
Xiaomi Mi A1 sports a dual set of rear cameras (12MP+12MP) with dual tone LED flash and placed horizontally at the back to ensure crispier images and sharp videos . The first one boasts of a wide angle lens of 1.25µ pixels and an aperture of f/2.2 whereas the latter one comes with a 1.1µ pixels telephoto lens of f/2.6 aperture and 2x optical zoom. With this dual camera, you are able to take good bokeh shots. It also assists in recording 4K videos and captures slow motion videos at 720p. The various modes supported are panorama mode, a square mode for Instagram, HDR, manual mode, Group selfie mode, portrait mode, tilt-shift etc. The front facing 5MP camera clicks decent selfie images with AI beauty mode to beautify the photos in real time. provides great video calling experience. The other camera features include 10x digital zoom, 2x optical zoom, Auto flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. The camera delivers exceptional images in day light but in low light conditions, the quality is slightly affected. Mi A1 uses Xiaomi's proprietary camera app with simple and easy-to-use interface. This is the only device in sub 15K price bracket to offer optical zoom which is otherwise available in around 30K phones like OnePlus 5 and Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
Superior Audio quality
The company has incorporated Dirac HD Sound Algorithm in its flagship device Mi A1 which enables the user to get boosted volume along with better bass hence improving the overall listening experience. It pairs the 10 Volt power amplifier with the advanced Dirac HD Sound Algorithm to offer powerful speaker audio output and deep lows for both music and phone calls. The amplifier can easily support headphones having high impedance upto 600-700Ω.
Battery & Connectivity
The device is backed by a non removable 3080 mAH Li-ion battery which can offer uninterrupted working for about a day on medium usage and upto 10 days of standby time. So view your favourite videos, play games and read books for extended hours without bothering about battery life. It offers up to 10-12 hours of video playback, 13 hours of gaming experience and 21 hours of reading. In terms of connectivity, the device includes 4G VoLTE support, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C port, mobile hotspot, FM, 3G, Bluetooth v4.2 and 3.5 mm headphone jack. It accepts Nano SIM in both its slots but does not support dual SIM functionality as it has hybrid SIM slot. It does not support micro USB port and NFC. It also features Infra Red blaster which lets you control TV and home appliances easily. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor at the rear panel for enhanced security, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor and Gyroscope. The fingerprint sensor embedded on the rear panel enhances the security of the device and all the important data stored in it and also result in ultra fast unlocking of the device.
Why should you buy Xiaomi Mi A1?
- Dual camera setup : It comes with 12MP dual set of cameras with Sony sensor and with 2X zoom which delivers brighter, crispier and sharper images.
- Stock Android : This Android One device runs on stock Android without any bloatware and offers uncluttered and pure Android experience. Also, phone will receive future upgrades with better features regularly.
- Premium design : It comes with full metallic body with premium look like that of OnePlus 5 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Robust configuration : The phone’s performance is exceptional for doing regular and intensive activities.
The drawbacks of buying Xiaomi Mi A1?
- Average front camera : It comes with 5MP selfie camera with decent results but as compared to other selfie-centric phones in this price range, this phone is a bit of disappointment. Also, the picture results are not that great in low light.
- Average battery life : The battery backup is a bit less as compared to more powerful phones having more than 4000 mAH batteries.
- Hybrid SIM slot : Since it has hybrid SIM slot, so either the u can use it as a dual SIM device or use it for extra storage.
- It gets heated up occasionally on prolonged usage.
- No OIS : Since it does not support OIS (optical image stabilization) feature, there is no image stabilization while video recording or image capturing.
- The device is a bit slippery due to the polished metal chassis.
- It does not sport fast charging feature which is commonly used in almost all the phones these days.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Vs Mi A2 : Quick Comparison
In terms of looks and design, Mi A2 is little taller and wider than its predecessor. Mi A2 sports a bigger 5.99-inch FHD+ display with narrow bezels than Mi A1 which comes with slightly smaller 5.5-inch FHD display. In terms of camera performance, Mi A2 scores over its predecessor. Mi A2 boasts of an AI assisted dual primary camera setup (12MP + 20MP) and 20MP ront shooter with AI Portrait mode. On the other hand, Mi A1 features a 12MP dual set of rear cameras with 2X optical zoom which is supposedly one of the best in its price range around 13K. As far as hardware is concerned, Mi A2 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB onboard storage variants whereas Mi A1 is only available in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option. Both of them are Android One devices running on the stock version of Android. They are no longer equipped with the company’s MIUI OS. Mi A1 is backed by slightly bigger 3080 mAH battery in comparison to 3010 mAH battery on its successor. Mi A1 price is Rs 13,999/- and Mi A2 price is 16,999/-.
Xiaomi is popularising Mi A1as Flagship camera at a Budget price. It is a great buy with dual cameras, stock Android and premium design hence ensuring seamless performance and speedy multitasking.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs>Does this phone support dual SIM functionality?
Ans : Mi A1 has hybrid SIM slot so you can either use second slot for putting SIM or for additional storage.Does it support OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation)?
Ans : No, OIS is not supported on this phone.Is there IR blaster feature in it?
Ans : Yes, it comes with Infra red blaster so that you can easily control TV and home appliances.Can you blur the background while clicking the pictures?
Ans : Like DSLR cameras, this phone’s camera gives you the option to blur the background for effect.How is the speaker quality?
Ans : The speaker sound is loud and clear.Does it support OTG?
Ans : Yes, OTG is supported in this phone.Does it have MIUI interface?
Ans : No, it runs on Stock Android which will provide better features and regular upgrades.Are VR devices supported?
Ans : Yes, it supports VR devices.Does it have themes like other Mi phones?
Ans : This phone runs on Stock Android instead of MIUI hence does not have a theme store. However, different launchers and Icon Packs can be installed from Play Store to get the customised look and appeal.Does it offer direct video calling capabilities?
Ans : Yes, direct video calling facilities are available in the phone.Does it have Gorilla glass protection?
Ans : Yes, it comes with Gorilla Glass 3 for protection against scratches and accidental damages.Will this phone work with Reliance Jio network?
Ans : Yes, the Mi A1 has VoLTE support so will work pretty well with Reliance Jio.Can we record time lapse and slow motion recording on the phone?
Ans :Yes, both the options are supported on the phone.Does it support microUSB?
Ans : No, it doesn’t support microUSB port but comes with USB Type-C port for charging and transferring data.How often will we get the Android software updates?
Ans : Since it is an Android One smartphone, you will get guaranteed regular updates for atleast 2 years.Does Mi A1 has Infra Red sensor?
Ans : Yes, it supports infra red sensor which enables it to operate as a remote.Is Gyroscope sensor supported?
Ans : It very well supports gyro sensor.
Product Description for Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)
Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) runs the Android Nougat 7.1.2 Operating System. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz processor along with 4 GB RAM. There is internal memory of 64 GB and this mobile supports 128 GB external memory. Sim card supported is Dual Sim. The display is a touchscreen. The handset measures 75.8 mm(width) x 155.4 mm(height) x 7.3 mm(depth) and weighs 165 g.
The phone has a 5.5 inch IPS display. Resolution of the screen is 3840 x 2160 Pixels (Full HD). Pixel Density of the display is 801ppi.
Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) has two cameras, the rear camera is 12MP + 12MP used for taking photos whereas the front camera is of 5MP useful in video calling and selfies. Both HD and normal video recording modes are supported by Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM). The recording can be done at a maximum supported resolution of 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
Battery and Connectivity
3080 mAh battery powers the Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM). Connectivity features of the phone are 3g, usb connectivity, bluetooth, bluetooth version: 4.2, audio jack: 3.5 mm, wi-fi, wi-fi version: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, gps, map: Google Maps.
Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) also deserves a mention of the other details which are namely Sensors like Gyroscope, E-compass, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer; Internet Connectivity Options like 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi; Display Highlights like Contrast Ratio: 1000:1, 2.5D Glass, Metal Body; Operating Frequency Support like WCDMA - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz, GSM - 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, 4G LTE - TDD Band (40 / 41), FDD - Band (1 / 3 / 5); Other Features like Internal Memory: eMMC, USB: Type C.
- For a quick reference, the key features of Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) at one glance are :
- Stock Android Version
- 5MP Front Camera
- Android One Smartphone - with confirmed upgrades to Android Oreo and Android P
- 64 GB ROM
- 4 GB RAM
- 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera
- 3080 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor
- Android Nougat 7.1.2
About the brandMi is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Mi are available at stores like paytmmall, snapdeal, amazon, flipkart, aliexpress, tatacliq, shopclues, jabong, ajio, infibeam, industrybuying, rediff, homeshop18. It sells various items under the categories headphones and earphones, mobile headphones and headsets, mobiles, speakers, mobile power banks, tv, mobile cases and covers, air purifiers, smart bands, mobile chargers, and more.
Specifications for Mi A1
|battery & power features|
|Battery Capacity||3080 mAh|
|Dual Camera Lens||Primary Camera|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Full HD Recording||Yes|
|Primary Camera||12MP + 12MP|
|Primary Camera Available||Yes|
|Primary Camera Features||Primary Lens: F/2.2, 1.25 Microns Pixel Size, Telephoto Lens: F/2.6, 1.0 Micron Pixel Size, PDAF, Optical Zoom: 2x|
|Secondary Camera Available||Yes|
|Secondary Camera Features||Aperture: f 2.0, Camera Pixel Size: 1.12 Microns|
|Video Recording Resolution||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Internet Connectivity||3G, 4G, Wi-Fi|
|Map Support||Google Maps|
|Network Type||4G VOLTE, 3G|
|Supported Networks||UMTS, GSM, 4G VoLTE, 4G LTE|
|Wi-fi Version||802.11 B/g/n/AC|
|Display Size||5.5 Inch|
|Other Display Features||Contrast Ratio: 1000:1, 2.5D Glass, Metal Body|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Resolution Type||Full HD|
|Box Contents||SIM Tray Remover Pin, Warranty Card, USB Cable, Handset, Adapter, User Guide|
|Hybrid SIM Slot||Yes|
|Model Name||Mi A1|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Sound Enhancements||Speaker: One (Bottom Opening), Active Noise Cancellation|
4 GB RAM
64 GB ROM
Expandable Upto 128 GB
5.5 Inch Full HD Display
12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera
5MP Front Camera
3080 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor
Android Nougat 7.1.2
Stock Android Version
Android One Smartphone - with Confirmed Upgrades to Android Oreo and Android P
|memory & storage features|
|Call log Memory||Yes|
|Expandable Storage||128 GB|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|Memory Card Slot Type||Hybrid Slot|
|Supported Memory Card Type||microSD|
|Name||Mi A1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)|
|OS & processor features|
|Operating Frequency||WCDMA - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz, GSM - 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz, 4G LTE - TDD Band (40 / 41), FDD - Band (1 / 3 / 5)|
|Operating System||Android Nougat 7.1.2|
|Primary Clock Speed||2.0 GHz|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|Processor Type||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz|
|Graphics ppi||401 PPI|
|Other Features||Internal Memory: EMMC, USB: Type C|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, E-Compass, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer|
|SIM Size||Micro SIM and Nano SIM|
|Warranty Details||1 Year on Handset, 6 Months on Accessories|
Price Chart for Mi A1
We have analysed price data for Mi A1 for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 11970.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 13885.
- The average price is ₹ 12619.
Our Recommendation for buying Mi A1
There is considerable variation in the best price of Mi A1 over the recorded period maximum being during last 90 days. There is no specific trend for the best price over time. Since Mi A1 is at a price more than its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹ 12400 or if you are very sensitive about price, then wait for sometime for price to reduce or a deal for Mi A1 to come up.
Alternatives to Mi A1
- Mi A2₹11,999
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro₹11,474
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 92.6 Cm2 (~77.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Alcatel 5V₹11,999
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6.2 Inches, 96.7 Cm2 (~84.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1/2.8", 1.25 μm, Pdaf, Gyro-eis) + 2 Mp (f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75 μm, Depth Sensor), Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Huawei Honor 6X₹11,999
- Android Os, V6.0 (marshmallow), Planned Upgrade To V7.0 (nougat)
- 3 Gb,4 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~71.8% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 12 Mp + 2 Mp, Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera