XIAOMI Phones - Latest Xiaomi Mi Mobile Price in India
View latest Price List of Mi Mobiles in India as on 22 Jan 2022 at 1:01am. There are 197 Mi Mobiles in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Xiaomi Redmi Y3. The cheapest of Mobiles from Mi is Xiaomi Qin AI of Rs. 1999/- and costliest is Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra for Rs. 57999/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mi Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Mi Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Mi makes products in various categories like mobile power banks, tv, headphones and earphones, mobile headphones and headsets, mobiles, speakers, mobile chargers, smart bands, air purifiers, laptops, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Mi made items are sold online at stores like flipkart, paytmmall, amazon, snapdeal, reliancedigital, ajio, industrybuying, myntra.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro34% Offbest price of ₹9,298
- Android 9.0 (pie); Miui 10
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 97.4 Cm2 (~81.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 729% Offbest price of ₹9,290
- Android 9.0 (pie); Miui 10
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 97.4 Cm2 (~81.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi K40Upcomingexpected price of ₹33,990
- Android 11, Miui 12
- 6.67 Inches, 107.4 Cm2 (~85.9% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide); ; 5 Mp, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0", 1.12µm Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Probest price of ₹7,983
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb,2 Gb Ram
- 5.84 Inches, 85.1 Cm2 Screen
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.2, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Mi A237% Offbest price of ₹10,990
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro33% Offbest price of ₹10,640
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 92.6 Cm2 (~77.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi 5s PlusUpcomingexpected price of ₹23,999
- Android Os, V6.0 (marshmallow)
- 4 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 5.7 Inches (~74.6% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 12 Mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max11% Offbest price of ₹16,999
- Android 10, Miui 12
- 6.67 Inches, 107.4 Cm2 (~84.6% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Probest price of ₹28,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Miui 10
- 8 Gb,8 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.39 Inches, 100.2 Cm2 (~86.1% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Laser/pdaf; ; 13 Mp, F/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3", 1.12µm; ; 8 Mp, F/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4", 1.12µm, Laser/pdaf, 2x Optical Zoom Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi A1best price of ₹9,999
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat), Planned Upgrade To Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~70.1% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 12 Mp (26mm, F/2.2; 50mm, F/2.6), Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
- Poco C315% Offbest price of ₹8,499
- Android 10, Miui 12
- 6.43 Inches, 102.1 Cm2 (~80.3% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, F/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, Pdaf; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi CC9Upcomingexpected price of ₹23,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Miui 10
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.39 Inches, 100.2 Cm2 (~85.8% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.4, (telephoto), 1.12µm, Pdaf; ; 13 Mp, F/2.4, (ultrawide), 1.12µm Rear Camera
|Latest Mi Mobile Models||Available From|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y3||₹8,252|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||₹9,298|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7||₹7,500|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||₹9,290|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||₹14,490|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6A||₹5,599|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||₹7,983|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y2||₹9,249|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||₹10,640|
Videos of MI Mobiles
Upcoming Mobiles from Mi
Top 5 MI Mobiles below 10K
Buy Latest Xiaomi Mobiles at the Best Prices in India
Xiaomi entered the Indian smartphone market in the year 2016 and became huge success among consumers with its affordable pricing and high quality features. The company offers wide range of smartphones in all price segments from entry level to flagship. Except for the Mi A1 and the Mi A2, mostly all the Xiaomi smartphones run on OS based MIUI interface and have the similar hardware configuration as the high rated mobile manufacturers like HTC, Sony or Samsung. Since their prime focus is on online marketing, they have less overheads and are able to provide great deals to the consumers. Their new models are mainly available online via flash sales, where their products are generally sold out in seconds. Though, the brand has also started selling its phones through offline retail stores. Their other product range includes televisions, smartwatches, fitness trackers and highly-effective power banks to name a few. Mi 10000mAH and 20000mAH power banks are great value buys if you are looking for a long lasting charging solution for your mobile phones. You really don’t have to worry about your phone battery being drained out whenever you are outdoors if you have super-fast charging Mi power banks with you. Also, for fitness enthusiasts, Mi Band or Mi Band 2 are great options to keep a daily track of your heart rate, amount of calories and distance covered in a day.
Best Xiaomi Mobiles with their Specifications
Xiaomi mobile phones are available in varied styles and multiple colour options. Below are the reasons which makes Xiaomi, the most preferred smartphone in India.
High-resolution Camera: Xiaomi phones are equipped with good camera features in both low and mid price category. The recently launched Redmi Note 9 Pro Max smartphone is equipped with a quad-rear camera setup which includes a 64 MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture, an 8 MP image sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 5 MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. While on the front, there is a 32 MP camera for taking great selfies.
High-definition Display: Xiaomi phones come with MIUI based on Android. It supports Android’s Always-on Display technology which ensures that the user can have a look at time, date and other important notifications even when the phone is locked, without accessing their phones. Additionally, it can be further customized to enhance the user experience with MIUI 11 operating system. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ IPS display that has a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels.
RAM & Storage: Xiaomi mobiles come with ample RAM capacity upto 8GB. The latest Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes in 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM with 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage. While the Mi 10T Pro comes in different storage options like 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage.
Operating System: Xiaomi Phones are powered by the Android Operating System. Also, some of the Xiaomi phones have Android One. You can buy the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max runs Android 10 OS with MIUI 11.
Powerful Processor: Xiaomi Smartphones feature quad-core or an Octa-core processor. The latest Redmi Note 9 Pro Max smartphone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC processor while Mi 10T Pro is equipped with a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor.
Powerful Battery: A powerful non-removable battery around 500mAH with 33W fast charging support keeps your Redmi mobiles working without interruption. The powerful capacity of the battery gives enough power to the processor and provides you with a good talk time when the phone is fully charged.
Connectivity and Sensors: The Redmi mobiles come with various connectivity options like Infrared (IR), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, 4G VoLTE, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. While sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor, compass/magnetometer, face unlock, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and gyroscope.
SIM Slots: Xiaomi offers a wide range of dual SIM smartphones that have nano slots. With dual SIM mobiles, you can use two different phone numbers while using same mobile.
Top Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price List
Chinese mobile manufacturer Xiaomi is known for equipping its flagship devices with cutting edge technology and value for money handsets. It has already established its foothold in budget and mid-range smartphone market by offering great featured smartphones at a highly affordable price tag. The best selling Mi Mobiles and Redmi Mobiles made by Xiaomi are as follows:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (6GB RAM + 128GB) : 1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is great buy if you are looking for a strong processor configuration coupled with impressive storage and RAM duo. It sports a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display powered by an Octa-Core processor paired with 4GB RAM, Adreno 618 GPU and 64GB internal storage, expandable upto 512GB. It boasts of a stunning Quad setup with CMOS image sensor comprising of a 48MP f/1.79 Primary Camera offering up to 10x Digital Zoom, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra Wide Angle Camera, a 5MP f/2.4 Macro Camera and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera. On the front, it has a 16MP selfie shooter known to capture realistic self-portraits.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime : This phone features a bezel-less 6.53 inches display with a waterdrop notch and designed with an AI quad-camera setup which includes a 13MP wide-angle primary camera. Powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset, it comes with a 4GB RAM paired with expandable 64GB inbuilt storage for the smooth functioning of apps and gaming. It’s a great choice if you are looking for a huge battery capacity of 5,020mAh and a vast storage capacity at an affordable price tag.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 : Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is a power-packed budget device comprising of an impressive AI quad-camera and selfie shooter setup, decent 4GB RAM and Octa-core processor duo and backed by a gigantic 5,020mAh battery. It features a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Display protected by a v5 Corning Gorilla Glass and comes with a punch-hole design.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (8GB RAM +128GB) : Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is one of the best mid-range phone with large 6.67 inches screen available at an amazing price of around 15,000/-. It features a quad-camera setup with a 64MP primary camera supported by a an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP and a 2MP camera backed by CMOS image and ISOCELL Plus sensors. Powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset coupled with a 6GB RAM and Adreno 618 graphics to ensure that the user gets a seamless experience.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9i : Xiaomi Redmi 9i is a budget-friendly smartphone offering a decent specs sheet, containing 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage, backed up by a massive 5000mAh non-replaceable battery. The only drawback is the absence of a fingerprint sensor which might cause a bit of inconvenience to certain buyers. The device runs on MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and an Octa-Core processor setup equipped with 4GB RAM, expandable 64GB of internal storage along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to provide a lag-free multitasking experience.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A : Xiaomi Redmi 9A is a pocket-friendly device with basic specifications. Powered by MediaTek Helio G25 chipset, 2GB RAM and PowerVR GE8320 GPU, the device offers a seamless user experience. With 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, powered by MediaTek Helio G25 chipset along with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, this device is best suitable for daily usage.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 : With wide and immersive quality display and amazing visuals, this affordable phone is great for gaming enthusiasts. It is packed by an Octa-Core Cortex A53 processor paired with 4GB RAM and expandable 64GB internal memory. Its 5000mAh massive battery can provide more than one day of power backup after being charged.
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A : Xiaomi Redmi 8A is a decent smartphone at an entry-level pricing, driven by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset with a 2GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage. On the optics department, the device has a 12MP lens and 8MP front facing camera to capture crisp and clear images. 5000mAH battery is also excellent for daily use.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 : Xiaomi Black Shark 2 sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED display having resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a pixel density of 403 ppi resulting in sharper and brighter videos. The device is packed with an octa-core 2.84 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset paired with Adreno 640 GPU and a 6GB RAM to ensure lag-free multitasking and smooth working. Equipped with ample 128GB onboard storage memory, it can easily store user data and files and photos to the device. It features dual rear camera setup having 48MP+12MP resolution to click amazing pictures and 20MP selfie camera for excellent selfie and video calling quality. Its 4000 mAH battery can provide the backup throughout the day with ease. It comes with quick charging feature which can charge the device to full capacity in shorter time duration.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 : Xiaomi Redmi K20 is a great mid-range phone with robust configuration, impressive set of cameras, great display and powerful battery equipped with fast charging feature. The only drawback of this phone is the absence of facial recognition feature and external memory slot. It sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass against minor mishaps. It has amazing camera performance with triple rear camera setup (48MP+ 13MP+ 8MP) and 20MP selfie camera with features like portrait mode, autofocus etc. In terms of configuration, it is packed with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset paired with Adreno 640 GPU, 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM for lag-free working. The phone provides long working hours with high capacity 4000mAH battery.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro : The premium variant of Redmi K20, K20 Pro comes with great features so that it can easily handle multiple tasks simultaneously without any hassle. This phone is a great option in case of high multimedia consumption or playing graphic-centric games. It also features 6.39-inch bezel-less display with 1,080 x 2,340 pixels that enhances the visual experience. Powered with Octa-core Kryo 485 processor (2.84GHz single-core, 2.42GHz triple core and 1.8GHz quad-core) coupled with 6GB RAM and an Adreno 640 GPU, it delivers power-packed performance and smooth multitasking. Its 4000mAH battery supports QC4+ fast charge feature that assures up to 58% charging in just 30 minutes. The triple camera setup (48MP+ 13MP wide-angle sensor+ 8MP telephoto lens) and 20MP front camera can easily capture sharper, bright and amazing picture clicks.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 8 : Redmi Note 8 sports a premium design and a big 6.4-inch display with water drop notch. It is packed with 2.2 Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor along with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory. In terms of camera, it delivers great results with triple rear camera (48MP+8MP+5MP) and 25MP front facing camera. Its 4500mAH battery with fast charging feature and lasts for pretty long time so that it can provide uninterrupted working.
- Xiaomi Poco F2 : This Xiaomi phone flaunts a gigantic 6.3-inch display with 1,080 x 2,340 pixels screen resolution so as to provide amazing and immersive visual experience along with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. To capture images, it sports a triple set of rear cameras (16MP + 8MP + 5MP) and 20MP front facing camera for great selfie clicks. The device comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset along with Adreno 640 GPU, 6GB RAM and ample 128GB onboard storage to ensure the lag-free multitasking and gaming. It is powered with a massive 4,100mAh Li-Po battery type featuring the fast charging support.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)1. Should I trust Xiaomi brand if I want to buy a mobile phone for myself?
Ans : Xiaomi is been listed among the top five smartphone manufacturers in the world. It is growing rapidly and its devices have become extremely popular and best selling among the consumers in just few years. Without trust and good service, it could not have attained such reputation and popularity.2. How can Xiaomi manage to keep so competitive and low pricing of its handsets?
Ans : Xiaomi sells it handsets mainly online via flash sales, hence minimizing its regular expenses and increasing its margin. It is able to keep the prices competitive by direct selling to consumers via online websites, hence eliminating the need of middleman and saving about 20-30% of the amount which will otherwise go to the retail channels. It has very less marketing expenses as it promotes its devices via social media, forums, messaging boards and digital marketing. On the other hand, the big giants like Samsung and LG spend hefty amounts on press events, campaigns and TV advertisements.3. How often will I get regular software updates in my phone?
Ans : Xiaomi phones run on Android operating system wrapped under MIUI skin. The company releases two types of updates – MIUI updates for better and improvised user experience and also releases frequent OS updates. Whenever there is a new update, you get a notification on your smartphone to install it on your device. However, the size of the update is not huge and gets downloaded within few minutes. These regular updates on your Xiaomi mobile will keep you at par with latest software trends and features.4. Which is a better brand- Xiaomi or Oppo?
Ans : Xiaomi has revolutionized the budget smartphone industry by selling the phones at affordable pricing without compromising on the specifications and features. The consumers had never imagined the phones with such high-end features being sold at so cheap prices. They were the pioneers in their field to introduce online sales and made them a huge success. On the other hand, Oppo phones are comparatively priced higher as they spend aggressively on advertising and do both online as well as offline sales and their focus is also primarily on camera. The major difference between the two is that Xiaomi offers same specifications and better quality at much lower prices. They come with customized OS (MIUI) where we can easily change themes, fonts and icons. The only disadvantage is their availability. You can only buy them online during flash sales where they become out of stock in very short time because of high demand.5. How can we increase the life and durability of Xiaomi smartphone?
Ans : You can enhance the life span of the device by taking few basic steps like using a screen guard to protect the screen from scratches. The other thing is to get a tempered glass screen protector which will protect the device from any accidental falls or physical damage. You can carry a phone in a good protective case to prevent any accidental damage. Another preventive measure that can be taken is not overcharging the battery hence avoid charging the phone throughout the night. Also, do minimal use of fast chargers as high amount of heat generated can be harmful for battery and can reduce its battery life.6. Which is the best display to choose for great results?
Ans : Xiaomi smartphones are equipped with various type of displays such as IPS LCD, AMOLED, OLED, and Super AMOLED. All the types are good and each one of them are suitable for specific purposes. For instance, if you are an avid gamer or watch lot of high definition videos on your phone then OLEd or Super AMOLED type of display will deliver superb results.7. Will Xiaomi ever be able to surpass the phone sales figure of big mobile giants - Samsung or Apple?
Ans : Xiaomi phones are giving stiff competition to Samsung phones as they have also entered budget smartphone market but Apple phones are only for classes as they are offer premium devices at high prices. They are class apart and Apple phone lovers do not want to settle for any other brand. Samsung comes with complete lineup of mobile phones ranging from budget Galaxy J series to high-end Galaxy S and Note top-of-the-line devices. In my opinion, Xiaomi sales cannot take over big-wigs like Apple and Samsung growth sales.8. What is the price range of Xiaomi smartphones available in the market?
Ans : Currently, there are various models of Xiaomi smartphones available in the market. They come in the varied price budget ranging from Rs. 4999 to Rs. 24,999 suiting all types of customers. Even the mobiles below 10K price can also do multitasking effectively and smoothly. Their Redmi series offers the reasonably priced phones with great battery backup, decent camera quality and ample RAM.9. What is MIUI?
Ans : Like Samsung's TouchWiz UI, all the Xiaomi smartphones run on MIUI custom skin. This software offers better functionality and enhances the user experience. It replaces some stock Android apps like Phone, Calendar, Messaging and Mail and adds more functionality to them and there is no seperate app drawer. For instance, the Mail and Calendar apps looks like those in premium iOS devices. It offers lot of customization options like lock screen, floating notifications, adding new themes, more security options as compared to standard Android OS.10. How is the latest MIUI 9 different from Android and iOS 11 operating system?
Ans : Google's Android and Apple's iOS are the most commonly used operating systems in smartphones and tablets. In iOS interface, the features can be customized whereas Android is Linux-based and partly open source. iOS is only used on Apple devices whereas Android is the world's most commonly used mobile platform and is widely used everywhere by various type of smartphone manufacturers. Stock Android is tried and tested by the Google's Android team resulting in a stable, smooth and secure software with minimal discrepancies. It is simple, easy to use and offers smoother user experience but does not provide the customization in terms of themes and skins for extra security. Hence, it is best suited for the user who is very particular about data security and stability of the phone. On the contrary, MIUI system is comparatively less stable as they have fastest development cycles making them more prone to bugs and vulnerabilities. If you are not worried about any kind of instability but would like to have a feature-rich phone and intuitive UI, then MIUI is advisable for you.11. Which is better MIUI or Stock Android?
Ans : MIUI is far superior than stock Android as comes with lot of features like much better customization with themes, the ability to delete multiple apps in a single click, notification panels and many other top-notching premium features. It comes with 'Dual app feature' which enables the user to make a copy of the same app. For instance, this feature will be really helpful if you want to operate two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. It does not have an app drawer which speeds up the work output on the device. MIUI is the perfect combination of stability and feature rich user interface with lots of customization facility hence ensuring premium look, high quality and great animation.12. What are the top features of most recent and advanced MIUI 9?
Ans : Xiaomi has recently released the latest version of their custom Android ROM, MIUI 9. The new MIUI 9 is built on the top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes with lot of new additional features like Smart Assistant, Smart photo editor, Split screen mode, Mi Drop, Redesigned notification panel and Faster app launch and System optimisations. Smart Assistant feature is the smart AI in Xiaomi phones which will assist in quickly searching the photos, texts, emails, notes, internet and all other major tasks. MIUI 9 has also introduced image editor with intelligent background erase which can easily remove the objects or background elements in the photos. Just select the object or draw a line and the app will erase it from the image. With Smart app launcher, the user can instantly switch between the apps based on his preference or requirement and you can easily resize the windows and do multitasking with Split screen mode. In MIUI 9, you can expand the notifications with a single swipe, can support bundled notifications and give quick replies with it. The latest version includes the file sharing app, Mi Drop which lets you transfer the files really fast irrespective of its size or type. MIUI 9 has really enhanced the app launch speeds by optimising the system so that it responds fast to the touch and using CPU acceleration so as to get superb overall experience.13. What are the popular brands of mobiles?
Ans : In last few years, there has been a surge in the Chinese smartphone manufacturers in India. They are competing with each other to carve their niche and offer best models at unmatchable prices. They are all trying to give reputed mobile companies a run for their money. Besides Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo have also earned great popularity among the smartphone buyers in India. Oppo's sister brand RealMe is Xiaomi’s peer competitor by offering smartphones that deliver similar features and performance in their devices at roughly comparable prices.14. What are the user opinions and feedback regarding the performance of Xiaomi phones?
Ans : Xiaomi phones are strong and have sturdy build. Their battery backup is also great and can easily provide uninterrupted working for more than a day. They have fast and speedy processors coupled with ample RAM resulting in hassle-free performance without any lags. In general, these phones are good and for the price, they are exceptional.15. For buying a phone, should you prefer Samsung or Xiaomi brand?
Ans : Xiaomi is brand which provides smartphones at low cost to users by keeping very less profit margins for itself. It is one of the leading phone manufacturer in budget segment. Whereas in case of Samsung, they keep high profit margins and offer similar specifications as in Xiaomi phones at higher prices. They are charging additionally for their brand value. Their premium devices provide awesome performance with great camera quality but in terms of pricing, they charge exorbitantly. Go for Samsung phones if you want better camera but for heavy users, Xiaomi phones will be apt as they can offer smooth and lag-free multitasking.16. Which is the best Mi phone which offers great battery life?
Ans: Mi Max 2 is equipped with powerful 5300 mAh battery and can easily provide long hours of battery usage.17.If I factory reset my Xiaomi phone, will I loose the data stored in Mi cloud?
Ans : If you have already synced all your stored data with Mi account, then it would not be affected by factory reset, wipe or any other sort of recovery mode.18. Why do you loose some apps after factory reset?
Ans : If you choose the option "Wipe all data" during factory reset, then certain apps do disappear. To avoid this, you need to backup your data beforehand.19. How can I compare two Xiaomi smartphone models in terms of price range and usage?
Ans : At Price-Hunt, the user can compare the models by using the filters based on screen size, amount of RAM, camera quality, screen resolution and battery capacity. You can also compare the features and specifications of Xiaomi smartphones with that of other brands before taking a final buying decision.20. How can I find the IMEI on my phone?
Ans : On the box, the IMEI number is always mentioned. Alternatively, you can locate IMEI in About Phone in Settings option.21. How can i backup my Xiaomi mobile phone?
Ans : Xiaomi has built-in Backup app on all its phones for comfort. Taking the backup of your phone is extremely important as it ensures that you do not loose your important stored information in case of any viruses or mishaps. You can recover all your personal data, apps and settings on restoration of your phone.22. For best display, which Xiaomi phone should you opt for?Normally all Redmi phones sport IPS LCD display which justifies their low cost but the best part is that the IPS LCD displays used in Xiaomi phones are of a much higher quality than anything comparable from other brands. If you can wait, then go for the upcoming Xiaomi phones like Mi Mix 3 and the Black Shark Helo 2 sport OLED display with wide aspect ratio 1080x2160. 23. Which Mi phone should you buy under Rs 10,000 price range?Xiaomi does not have any good phone below 10K. You will definitely get lot of options under Rs 15,000 including Mi Max 2 which starts at INR 13,999 and Redmi Note 5 which starts at Rs 9,999. These two are one of the best value buys in this price range. 24. In terms of camera quality, which Mi phone should you buy for amazing clicks? Ans: The Mi A1 comes with a 12 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera and a 5 MP front camera and is perfect for photography lovers. 25. How is the reputation of Xiaomi phones? Ans: For the price they offer, Xiaomi phones are great value buys. They are known to posess great design, sturdy body and high quality features and specifications. The company is able to bring down its pricing without compromising on the quality with mass production and bigger volumes. Online sales also contribute in lower expenses and avoiding traditional distribution methods involving brick-and-mortar shops and dealer/marketing margins.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :