XIAOMI Phones - Latest Xiaomi Mi Mobile Price in India
View latest Price List of Mi Mobiles in India as on 19 Feb 2019 at 11:13pm. There are 112 Mi Mobiles in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Xiaomi Mi Play. The cheapest of Mobiles from Mi is Xiaomi Qin AI of Rs. 1999/- and costliest is Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s for Rs. 39999/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mi Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Mi Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Mi makes products in various categories like headphones and earphones, mobile headphones and headsets, mobiles, speakers, mobile power banks, tv, air purifiers, smart bands, mobile cases and covers, mobile chargers, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Mi made items are sold online at stores like amazon, snapdeal, paytmmall, industrybuying, rediff, tatacliq, aliexpress, flipkart, shopclues, jabong, infibeam, ajio.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro22% Offbest price of ₹8,999
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb,2 Gb Ram
- 5.84 Inches, 85.1 Cm2 Screen
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.2, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Poco F19% Offbest price of ₹19,999
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 90.4 Cm2 (~76.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, 4 Axis Ois, Dual Pixel Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Mi A220% Offbest price of ₹13,999
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro20% Offbest price of ₹11,994
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 92.6 Cm2 (~77.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi 8Upcomingexpected price of ₹27,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.21 Inches, 97.1 Cm2 (~83.8% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, 4-axis Ois, Dual-pixel Pdaf) + 12 Mp (f/2.4, 1/3.4", 1.0µm), 2x Optical Zoom, Dual Pixel Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 418% Offbest price of ₹8,999
- Android Os, V6.0 (marshmallow)
- 2 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~72.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi A134% Offbest price of ₹10,499
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat), Planned Upgrade To Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~70.1% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 12 Mp (26mm, F/2.2; 50mm, F/2.6), Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi Max 212% Offbest price of ₹14,999
- Android 7.1.1 (nougat)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.44 Inches (~74.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/2.2, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3Upcomingexpected price of ₹36,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 10 Gb,8 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.39 Inches, 100.2 Cm2 (~85.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf, 4 Axis Ois; ; 12 Mp, 1/3.4", 1.0µm Rear Camera
- Redmi Note 6 Pro19% Offbest price of ₹12,999
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.9 Cm (6.26 Inch) Screen
- Dual PD, Dual Pixel Auto Focus, 5MP - F/1.9 Aperture, 1.4micrometer, 12MP - F/1.9 Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7Upcomingexpected price of ₹10,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Miui 10
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 97.4 Cm2 (~81.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
XIAOMI Phones Price List
|Latest Mi Mobile Models||Available From|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6A||₹5,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||₹12,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||₹8,999|
|Xiaomi Poco F1||₹19,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y2||₹7,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||₹11,994|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||₹9,999|
|Redmi Y1 Lite||₹6,999|
Buy Mi Mobile Phones Online
Upcoming Mobiles from Mi
Top 5 MI Mobiles below 10K
The invention of smartphones is mind-blowing and they have completely revolutionised the mobile market. Nowadays, smartphones are equipped with all the features that we had ever dreamed about. The biggest advantage of smartphones is that they save lot of time as they provide multifunctionality like check and edit excel or powerpoint documents, click photos and videos and edit them using photoshop, check emails, internet surfing, reading, GPS navigation etc. They work the same way as a mini desktop computer and have completely eliminated landline phone usage. They are the best way to be connected with your friends and relatives through calling, messaging or various social media accounts like Whatsapp, Facebook, twitter and more. With the entry of lot of mobile manufacturers, their price have also come down . If you wish to buy a device around 10K, you can easily find the desired model with latest features by checking Mi mobile price in India. Mi brand was launched by a Chinese mobile manufacturer Xiaomi to compete against the likes of Indian brands - Micromax, Karbonn and Lava.
Why should you buy Mi mobile phone?
Xiaomi had launched its Mi series of flagship phone models in the early 2015 with elegant and sleek look. They are packed with remarkable hardware specifications and have the potential to beat any other phone of similar price range. Mi phones are equipped with great features like high RAM, big screens, good camera quality, fast processor and powerful battery at an affordable price range. Mi Max is referred to as a phablet as it comes with a big 6.4 inch screen size. The user can check the Mi Mobile phones price list before deciding upon the model. The popular Mi Mobile phones are Xiaomi Mi5 , Mi Max , Redmi 3S Prime , Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 , Mi 4i and Xiaomi Redmi 3S .
About Mi brand
Xiaomi, which is a privately owned Chinese electronics company manufactures mobile phones and tablets. The company was founded in 2010 with a strong belief that high-quality technology does not cost a fortune and thus providing the handsets with latest hardware, software specifications and internet services at budget and affordable pricing. It has grown rapidly since its establishment and is currently the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world in just few years. Besides mobile devices, they also manufacture mobile accessories like power banks, bluetooth headset, fitness band, earphones, bluetooth speaker, USB port and more. They sold more than 60 million mobile devices in 2014. Their products were initially launched in Asian countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Indonesia and Brazil and now they are expanding across the world to make their mark globally. Mi1 was the first phone to be launched under the Xiaomi brand name followed by Mi2. Both of these handsets recieved a great response from western as well as Indian markets. Mi3 which was released in 2013, is the company's most widely sold device. Since then, the company has released its Redmi series of phones which includes Redmi 1S, Redmi 2S, Redmi Note series, Mi4, Mi4i, Mi4c and many more.
Popularity in Indian market
Xiaomi entered the Indian market in the third quarter of year 2013 with Mi3 smartphone. It sold lot of Mi3 devices in association with India's biggest e-retailer Flipkart and was the first one to start the online flash sale trend. With its lucrative features and specifications, it creates a rage among smartphone buyers with all its launches. Indian buyer is very price conscious and wants the value for money spent and hence Xiaomi's amazing devices appealed them as they are equipped with high-end features like high RAM, powerful battery, robust configuration, good camera quality at affordable Mi Mobile price in India. Seeing the huge potential and growth prospects in the country, it will now set up its first unit in Andhra Pradesh.
Features & Design of Xiaomi Mobile Phones
Xiaomi devices are well-designed and offer sleek and premium look and appeal. Their models resemble Apple iPhones in terms of looks but are different in varied aspects. They are made up of polycarbonate instead of metallic body. They are touchscreen handsets with screen sizes varying from 4 inches to 6 inches (phablets) and feature IPS LCD displays offering HD or FHD resolution. The models have three backlit capacitative buttons and are available in multiple colour options with white and metallic grey being the most common ones. They are equipped with robust configuration such as great battery life, Qualcomm/ Snapdragon chipsets coupled with 1GB RAM to 4GB RAM. In terms of camera performance, they deliver good picture quality and have features like LED flash, face-detection, auto-focus, panorama mode and more. They run on Android operating system along with customized MIUI interface to provide great user experience. They support various connectivity options like Wi-fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct, GPS and NFC.
How to buy best Mi mobile phone?
At Price-hunt, the consumer can choose from the huge range of mobiles and buy the one that fits your needs and budget by comparing their price and features with the help of Mi Mobiles price list in India and make a right buying choice. The mobile prices keep on fluctuating based on their demand and supply, hence it is always wise to refer a reliable price comparison portal for the lowest price before buying the one. You can also opt for COD option in case of any doubt, otherwise can also use debit/credit card or net banking. Buy Mi phones online along with their accessories- cases and covers, screen guards, headsets, chargers, power banks, bluetooth speaker, earphones, fitness bands and batteries and lead an organized and entertained life.
Best Xiaomi (Redmi & Mi) Mobiles
Chinese mobile manufacturer Xiaomi is known for equipping its flagship devices with cutting edge technology and value for money handsets. It has already established its foothold in budget and mid-range smartphone market by offering great featured smartphones at a highly affordable price tag. The best selling Mi Mobiles and Redmi Mobiles made by Xiaomi are as follows:
- Redmi 5A : The Redmi 5A phone being touted as the #DeshKaSmartphone is available online only on flipkart for all budget smartphone buyers. The phone has 5 inch HD Display, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 13 MP Rear and 5 MP Front Cameras, 3000 Mah Li-polymer battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. With a price tag of Rs 4,999/- it is a very reasonalbly priced smartphone and will give other phones with above specs, a run for their money.
- Mi Max 2 : This phablet comes with 6.4-inch full HD display, hence it is best suited for those who are comfortable with large screen. Its excellent design, powerful octa-core processor with 4GB RAM, massive 5300mAH battery, fingerprint sensor, Gorilla glass protection and great camera makes it a good worthy option to buy. It is priced at Rs 13,999/-.
- Mi Mix 2 : A full screen 5.99 inch display, four-sided curvy body, ultrasonic proximity sensor, 18k gold plated camera rim, aerospace-grade aluminium alloy frame, ceramic body,6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 4-axis OIS Image stabilization, thin body and light weight makes this the most premium offering from Xiaomi in the MI range of mobiles. Priced at Rs 35,999/-, it can be compared with the leading premium segment mobiles of today.
- Mi A1 : Xiaomi Mi A1 with premium looking metallic body and impressive cameras is a good smartphone under 15K price range. It offers effortless multitasking and high-end gaming experience with its powerful specifications like 2GHz octa-core chipset, 4GB RAM and most recent Android v7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system. Its dual 12MP primary cameras will capture crystal clear images and sharp videos. It is priced at Rs 14,999/-.
- Redmi Note 4 : Redmi Note 4 is an amazing performer and sports a metallic body unlike previous Redmi series devices. It flaunts great specifications like a 5.5-inch full HD (1,080 x 1,920 pixels) display, fast processor, 3GB RAM, 13MP rear camera and massive 4100mAH battery. It is a great value buy at a price of Rs 9,999/-.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro : Redmi Note 5 Pro is a premium phone which is equipped with lot of high-end features. Its robust configuration results in a lag-free performance and captures excellent images with its 20MP front camera and dual rear camera (12MP+5MP). It features a gigantic 5.99-inch full HD+ display, fast Kyro quad-core processor, ample 4GB RAM and massive 4000mAH battery. You can buy it at an affordable price of around Rs 15,000/-.
- Redmi 4a : It is the most popular and affordably priced handset equipped with great features like 5-inch HD display, 2GB RAM, 13MP primary camera, high end connectivity, VoLTE, a massive battery backup etc. At a price of Rs. 5999, it offers a steal deal to the consumers and scores over all other similar priced phones.
- Redmi 4 : The handset comes in three storage and RAM variants (2GB RAM + 16GB, 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB) with the base model reasonably priced at 6,999 INR. It is powered by 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor along with 5-inch HD display, 13MP camera, fingerprint sensor and 4100mAH battery.
- Redmi Y1 : This selfie phone comes with a 16MP front and 13MP rear cameras, LED Selfie-light, Video call with real-time beautify, Face recognition, Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated microSD card slot and Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor. A 5.5 inch display, one handed operation with MIUI 9, large 3080 Mah battery and Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with a price of Rs 8999/- has made this mobile a hot selling model. It comes in 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB memory and gold, dark gray color options.
- Redmi Y2 : The Chinese handset manufacturer Xiaomi is known for its affordable range of smartphones.This phone comes with excellent set of cameras- 16MP front and dual rear camera setup (12MP+5MP) with Exmor-RS CMOS sensor, LED Selfie-light, Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated microSD card slot and Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor. A 5.99 inch display, 3GB RAM, large 3080 mAh battery and 2Hz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset with a price of Rs 9999/- has made this mobile a worthy buy for the consumers.
- Redmi Y1 Lite : As the name suggests, Redmi Y1 Lite is a pruned version of Redmi Y1. The key differences are mainly no finger print sensor, snapdragon 425 1.4GHz processor as compared to snapdragon 435 octacore processor and a 5MP front camera as against 16MP selfie camera on Redmi Y1. The price is Rs 6,999/- which is also lesser than Redmi Y1.
- Redmi Note 5 : This Redmi Note phone is the powerful phone and is equipped with Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 3GB/4 GB RAM variants and Adreno 510 GPU. Despite it being reasonably priced, the phone sports a lot of premium features which are otherwise found exclusively in high-end smartphones.
- Redmi 5 : This is a budget smartphone which is equipped with a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with 2 GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU and delivers good camera performance with 12MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera. Overall, it is a decent performer backed by a 3300mAH battery
- Mi A2 : Xiaomi Mi A2 is a great phone with powerful configuration which ensures lag-free multitasking and offers amazing user experience. It comes with ample 64GB onboard storage which can store sufficient amount of songs, videos, photos etc. This 5.99 inch device comes with an amazing set of cameras – 20MP front camera and dual rear camera (12MP+20MP) which delivers high quality images and record amazing videos. Though average 3010mAH battery is a bit of disappointment but its fast charging feature is a bit of relief. For high-end smartphone buyers, Mi A2 is a best suited option.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 : Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is a trendy mid-range premium smartphone with some excellent features like dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera for selfie lovers and robust configuration suited for all high-end games and highly efficient multitasking. Powered by advanced octra-core Kyro processor coupled with 6GB of RAM, it delivers great results. Fuelled by 4000mAh Li-ion battery with quick charging support, it provides uninterrupted working for longer duration.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro : Redmi 6 Pro is a great budget-friendly phone which is available in multiple RAM variants- 3GB RAM+32GB and 4GB RAM+64GB onboard storage. Equipped with powerful configuration, it delivers great performance while running multiple tasks. With its cameras, the user can capture quality images as well as record high-definition videos.
Upcoming Mi Mobile phones
- Redmi Note 5A : Redmi Note series of smartphone range has revolutionized the Indian budget smartphone market. It comes with a powerful processor paired with ample RAM ensuring robust configuration and amazing performance. Its base variant has 2GB RAM/16GB storage whereas its premium variants with 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset with octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU clocked at a frequency of 1.4GHz along with Adreno 505 GPU. It is probably the first Note series device to feature a USB Type-C port.
- Mi 6 : This is a high-end flagship phone by Xiaomi which will have premium features like dual camera module on the rear panel, force touch display, octa-core Snapdrgon 835 processor and Quad HD display. It will sport great 16MP camera which will capture the images having 4,616 x 3,464 pixels resolution. The only drawback is that it does not sport dual SIM functionality.
- Mi 5X : Xiaomi Mi 5X is a most awaited high-end smartphone which promises the consumers to give seamless performance and effortless multitasking while browsing apps, web pages, games etc. for long hours owing to its powerful and massive 4500mAh battery and 2GHz Cortex A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Tru Octa Core chipset. Its 5.5-inch AMOLED Full HD is protected by 2.5D curved glass against any scratches or damages. A dual camera setup (12MP + 12MP) delivers superior quality images.
- Redmi Note 4X : This phone is yet to be launched and is packed with best in class specifications in everything. Its MediaTek MT6797 processor and a 2GB RAM ensures that the user experience high end gaming and hassle-free multitasking. Hence, if you want a powerful and affordable smartphone, then this phone model can be considered as it will offer full value of your hard-earned money spent.
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro : Xiaomi Redmi 7 Pro is an affordably priced budget smartphone with amazing features such as 5.84-inch HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt memory. The dual rear cameras (12MP+5MP) and the 8MP front selfie shooter will capture bright and detailed pictures. It is a great phone to consider if the budget is around 10K.
- Xiaomi Mi 7 : Xiaomi Mi 7 is the most awaited upcoming flagship killer by Xiaomi which is powered by the latest version of the processor, advanced OS Android version and great camera quality with dual rear camera (16 MP + 16 MP) and 13MP selfie camera for clicking memorable moments. With gigantic 6.1-inch display with 2,160 x 3,840 pixels resolution and 722ppi pixel density. Powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 coupled with 6GB RAM, it provides best ever multitasking and gaming experience. It does not have a micoSD card slot hence its 64GB inbuilt storage cannot be expanded.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 : Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is the feature-packed and high-end smartphone. Its large display with crisp picture clarity is good for watching videos and movies. Its powerful processor delivers superior performance resulting in efficient multitasking and great gaming experience to the users. Backed by a powerful battery with a quick charging feature, this phone is a perfect choice for prolonged usage. Equipped with amazing selfie camera setup (24MP + 2MP), they produce wide angle selfies and decent video calling. Having massive 128GB storage is a plus point though it cannot be expanded due to absence of additional card slot. It is available in multiple RAM and storage variants- 6GB RAM+128GB, 8GB RAM+256GB and 10GB RAM+512GB. Overall, it is a superb phone with latest features.
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 : Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 is a value buy for those who love multitasking, clicking photos and want to enjoy gaming with ease. Powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 chipset along with 4GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics, it offers lag-free operation Its full HD display is a delight , a fingerprint sensor and would have been an extra treat in the package, considering its hybrid SIM slot option.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Pro : It is basically a 6.9-inch phablet by Xiaomi available at an affordable price tag with flagship premium features like bezel-less large screen display, dual set of rear cameras (12MP+20MP), 6GB RAM paired with huge 128GB onboard storage and massive 5450 mAH battery delivering great performance while doing regular day to day activities or extensive gaming and apps. The mammoth battery will provide uninterrupted working for more than a day on medium usage and you will be able to capture your memorable moments for lifetime with its impressive camera.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 : Xiaomi Mi 9, the successor of Mi 8 is another awaited upcoming Xiaomi flagship phone. If budget is not a constraint, then one can definitely go for this phone. It has an amazing 6.4-inch AMOLED display, superb high resolution camera and decent battery backup that will enable user to enjoy video and games. The device is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset assisted by the massive 6GB RAM that will ensure a smooth multitasking and gaming experience to the consumers. The 64GB inbternal storage is sufficient to store huge amount of data, videos and photos though it does not come with an expandable option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Should I trust Xiaomi brand if I want to buy a mobile phone for myself?
Ans : Xiaomi is been listed among the top five smartphone manufacturers in the world. It is growing rapidly and its devices have become extremely popular and best selling among the consumers in just few years. Without trust and good service, it could not have attained such reputation and popularity.2. How can Xiaomi manage to keep so competitive and low pricing of its handsets?
Ans : Xiaomi sells it handsets mainly online via flash sales, hence minimizing its regular expenses and increasing its margin. It is able to keep the prices competitive by direct selling to consumers via online websites, hence eliminating the need of middleman and saving about 20-30% of the amount which will otherwise go to the retail channels. It has very less marketing expenses as it promotes its devices via social media, forums, messaging boards and digital marketing. On the other hand, the big giants like Samsung and LG spend hefty amounts on press events, campaigns and TV advertisements.3. How often will I get regular software updates in my phone?
Ans : Xiaomi phones run on Android operating system wrapped under MIUI skin. The company releases two types of updates – MIUI updates for better and improvised user experience and also releases frequent OS updates. Whenever there is a new update, you get a notification on your smartphone to install it on your device. However, the size of the update is not huge and gets downloaded within few minutes. These regular updates on your Xiaomi mobile will keep you at par with latest software trends and features.4. Which is a better brand- Xiaomi or Oppo?
Ans : Xiaomi has revolutionized the budget smartphone industry by selling the phones at affordable pricing without compromising on the specifications and features. The consumers had never imagined the phones with such high-end features being sold at so cheap prices. They were the pioneers in their field to introduce online sales and made them a huge success. On the other hand, Oppo phones are comparatively priced higher as they spend aggressively on advertising and do both online as well as offline sales and their focus is also primarily on camera. The major difference between the two is that Xiaomi offers same specifications and better quality at much lower prices. They come with customized OS (MIUI) where we can easily change themes, fonts and icons. The only disadvantage is their availability. You can only buy them online during flash sales where they become out of stock in very short time because of high demand.5. How can we increase the life and durability of Xiaomi smartphone?
Ans : You can enhance the life span of the device by taking few basic steps like using a screen guard to protect the screen from scratches. The other thing is to get a tempered glass screen protector which will protect the device from any accidental falls or physical damage.6. Which is the best display to choose for great results?
Ans : Xiaomi smartphones are equipped with various type of displays such as IPS LCD, AMOLED, OLED, and Super AMOLED. All the types are good and each one of them are suitable for specific purposes. For instance, if you are an avid gamer or watch lot of high definition videos on your phone then OLEd or Super AMOLED type of display will deliver superb results.7. Will Xiaomi ever be able to surpass the phone sales figure of big mobile giants - Samsung or Apple?
Ans : Xiaomi phones are giving stiff competition to Samsung phones as they have also entered budget smartphone market but Apple phones are only for classes as they are offer premium devices at high prices. They are class apart and Apple phone lovers do not want to settle for any other brand. Samsung comes with complete lineup of mobile phones ranging from budget Galaxy J series to high-end Galaxy S and Note top-of-the-line devices. In my opinion, Xiaomi sales cannot take over big-wigs like Apple and Samsung growth sales.8. What is the price range of Xiaomi smartphones available in the market?
Ans : Currently, there are various models of Xiaomi smartphones available in the market. They come in the varied price budget ranging from Rs. 4999 to Rs. 24,999 suiting all types of customers. Even the mobiles below 10K price can also do multitasking effectively and smoothly. Their Redmi series offers the reasonably priced phones with great battery backup, decent camera quality and ample RAM.9. What is MIUI?
Ans : Like Samsung's TouchWiz UI, all the Xiaomi smartphones run on MIUI custom skin. This software offers better functionality and enhances the user experience. It replaces some stock Android apps like Phone, Calendar, Messaging and Mail and adds more functionality to them and there is no seperate app drawer. For instance, the Mail and Calendar apps looks like those in premium iOS devices. It offers lot of customization options like lock screen, floating notifications, adding new themes, more security options as compared to standard Android OS.10. How is the latest MIUI 9 different from Android and iOS 11 operating system?
Ans : Google's Android and Apple's iOS are the most commonly used operating systems in smartphones and tablets. In iOS interface, the features can be customized whereas Android is Linux-based and partly open source. iOS is only used on Apple devices whereas Android is the world's most commonly used mobile platform and is widely used everywhere by various type of smartphone manufacturers. Stock Android is tried and tested by the Google's Android team resulting in a stable, smooth and secure software with minimal discrepancies. It is simple, easy to use and offers smoother user experience but does not provide the customization in terms of themes and skins for extra security. Hence, it is best suited for the user who is very particular about data security and stability of the phone. On the contrary, MIUI system is comparatively less stable as they have fastest development cycles making them more prone to bugs and vulnerabilities. If you are not worried about any kind of instability but would like to have a feature-rich phone and intuitive UI, then MIUI is advisable for you.11. Which is better MIUI or Stock Android?
Ans : MIUI is far superior than stock Android as comes with lot of features like much better customization with themes, the ability to delete multiple apps in a single click, notification panels and many other top-notching premium features. It comes with 'Dual app feature' which enables the user to make a copy of the same app. For instance, this feature will be really helpful if you want to operate two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. It does not have an app drawer which speeds up the work output on the device. MIUI is the perfect combination of stability and feature rich user interface with lots of customization facility hence ensuring premium look, high quality and great animation.12. What are the top features of most recent and advanced MIUI 9?
Ans : Xiaomi has recently released the latest version of their custom Android ROM, MIUI 9. The new MIUI 9 is built on the top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes with lot of new additional features like Smart Assistant, Smart photo editor, Split screen mode, Mi Drop, Redesigned notification panel and Faster app launch and System optimisations. Smart Assistant feature is the smart AI in Xiaomi phones which will assist in quickly searching the photos, texts, emails, notes, internet and all other major tasks. MIUI 9 has also introduced image editor with intelligent background erase which can easily remove the objects or background elements in the photos. Just select the object or draw a line and the app will erase it from the image. With Smart app launcher, the user can instantly switch between the apps based on his preference or requirement and you can easily resize the windows and do multitasking with Split screen mode. In MIUI 9, you can expand the notifications with a single swipe, can support bundled notifications and give quick replies with it. The latest version includes the file sharing app, Mi Drop which lets you transfer the files really fast irrespective of its size or type. MIUI 9 has really enhanced the app launch speeds by optimising the system so that it responds fast to the touch and using CPU acceleration so as to get superb overall experience.13. What are the popular brands of mobiles?
Ans : In last few years, there has been a surge in the Chinese smartphone manufacturers in India. They are competing with each other to carve their niche and offer best models at unmatchable prices. They are all trying to give reputed mobile companies a run for their money. Besides Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo have also earned great popularity among the smartphone buyers in India.14. What are the user opinions and feedback regarding the performance of Xiaomi phones?
Ans : Xiaomi phones are strong and have sturdy build. Their battery backup is also great and can easily provide uninterrupted working for more than a day. They have fast and speedy processors coupled with ample RAM resulting in hassle-free performance without any lags. In general, these phones are good and for the price, they are exceptional.15. For buying a phone, should you prefer Samsung or Xiaomi brand?
Ans : Xiaomi is brand which provides smartphones at low cost to users by keeping very less profit margins for itself. It is one of the leading phone manufacturer in budget segment. Whereas in case of Samsung, they keep high profit margins and offer similar specifications as in Xiaomi phones at higher prices. They are charging additionally for their brand value. Their premium devices provide awesome performance with great camera quality but in terms of pricing, they charge exorbitantly. Go for Samsung phones if you want better camera but for heavy users, Xiaomi phones will be apt as they can offer smooth and lag-free multitasking.16. If I factory reset my Xiaomi phone, will I loose the data stored in Mi cloud?
Ans : If you have already synced all your stored data with Mi account, then it would not be affected by factory reset, wipe or any other sort of recovery mode.17. Why do you loose some apps after factory reset?
Ans : If you choose the option "Wipe all data" during factory reset, then certain apps do disappear. To avoid this, you need to backup your data beforehand.18. How can I compare two Xiaomi smartphone models in terms of price range and usage?
Ans : At Price-Hunt, the user can compare the models by using the filters based on screen size, amount of RAM, camera quality, screen resolution and battery capacity. You can also compare the features and specifications of Xiaomi smartphones with that of other brands before taking a final buying decision.19. How can I find the IMEI on my phone?
Ans : On the box, the IMEI number is always mentioned. Alternatively, you can locate IMEI in About Phone in Settings option.20. How can i backup my Xiaomi mobile phone?
Ans : Xiaomi has built-in Backup app on all its phones for comfort. Taking the backup of your phone is extremely important as it ensures that you do not loose your important stored information in case of any viruses or mishaps. You can recover all your personal data, apps and settings on restoration of your phone.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :