- Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow) With ColorOS 3.0 Operating System
- 5.5 Inch Display Size
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 Pixels) Display Resolution
- 16MP with Autofocus primary camera
- 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera secondary camera
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Memory
- Dual SIM
- Octa Core (1.8 GHz Quad Core Cortex A72 + 1.4 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53) Processor
- Dual Tone LED Flash
Oppo F3 price, Specifications & features
The Chinese handset manufacturer, Oppo is known to deliver the sleek range of smartphones to the users having powerful rear and front cameras. People have stopped using digital cameras and use their smartphones to click pictures. This is why Oppo has been launching their F series catering to camera centric buyers in the market. After their first and second generation F series devices, the company is ready with its third generation F3 range with oppo F3 and Oppo F3 Plus. Both of them come with configuration and great specifications. Oppo F3 is more affordable of the two and both the devices are equipped with powerful camera and decent specifications. Oppo F3 price is expected to be between 20K-25K and promises to be a superb selfie phone. Its specifications include 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, octa-core Snapdragon MSM8976 processor paired with 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage, 16MP rear and front camera, 4000mAH battery and runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Introduction and Design :
This dual SIM (Nano SIM) device sports a sturdy full metallic uni-body design like its upgraded variant Oppo F3 Plus. It comes with 2.5D curved glass which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to achieve scratch less device. It has antenna bands at the rear of the phone and inbuilt WiFi amplifier to provide faster 4G internet speed to the user. It is available in Gold and Rose gold colour variants.
Display and Configuration :
This device features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection to ensure that it remains scratch less. The device gets its driving force from powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 chipset (consisting of four A-72 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and four A-53 cores clocked at 1.4GHz). This robust configuration paired with an ample 4GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics provides smooth working even while multitasking. The user can also play heavy games without slowing down and any sort of performance issues. It comes with huge 64GB internal storage to store media and apps. If this not enough, then you can also expand the storage by suing OTG cable or via a microSD card slot upto 128GB. This dual Sim device runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system out-of-the-box wrapped under Color OS 3.0 UI.
Camera Performance :
The main highlight of this selfie-focused phone is its high resolution front camera. For photography, the handset sports an autofocus 16-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.8" sized Sony sensor, f/1.7 aperture, dual tone LED flash, 6P lens and inbuilt features like panorama, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Continuous Shooting mode, Digital Zoom, Exposure compensation, touch focus, face detection, geo tagging, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), Self Timer, Scene Mode and White balance presets to capture bright and crisp images daylight as well as low light. The rear camera can record HD (1080p) videos easily. The dual front camera comprise of 16-megapixel is equipped with dual PDAF technology and bigger f/2.0 aperture and 8-megapixel sub camera comes with wide 120 degree angle resulting in excellent group selfies which can easily include friends, family and large group of people in a single picture frame.
Battery and Connectivity :
The device is power packed with a massive 4000 mAH battery which will never run out of battery for longer time and can provide uninterrupted usage for about 2 days on medium usage. The battery supports quick charging technology which recharges the battery to its full capacity in less than an hour. In terms of connectivity, it offers various options like dual-SIM functionality, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.12, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS, FM radio, USB Type-C port (does not support microUSB), and 4G LTE (supports Indian bands), Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC and 3.5mm headphone jack. The variety of sensors supported includes Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor and Ambient Light sensor.
Key Features of Oppo F3 at a glance :
- It runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Color 3.0 UI.
- The device comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1080p resolution.
- It is packed with a an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and ample 64GB internal storage memory expandable upto 128GB via microSD card.
- It features an auto focus 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and a dual front facing camera having 16MP and 8MP sub camera for enhanced selfie clicks.
- It is powered by a non-removable Li-ion 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of more than two days. It offers various connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, NFC and microUSB 2.0 port.
Why should you buy Oppo F3 ?
- 2.5D scratch resistant glass :The display of Oppo F3 is protected with a 2.5D glass on the front of the device which makes it scratch resistant and protects the display screen from minor scratches and accidental damages.
- Powerful front dual camera : Oppo phones are popular for their excellent camera performance. This new phone will feature a 16MP primary camera and a dual 16MP plus 8 Megapixel shooter on the front panel which will attract all selfie enthusiasts. Both the cameras are equipped with LED flash to get great and bright pictures in low light.
How is Oppo F3 different from its upgraded variant F3 Plus ?
Though both the devices run on same operating system and have 4GB RAM but they differ slightly in looks and appearance. F3 Plus has bigger 6-inch screen than 5.5-inch screen of Oppo F3. Both of them come with same 4000mAH battery backup and the camera quality is also identical. F3 has removable battery whereas F3 plus sport non-removable battery. Also F3 Plus comes with more expandable storage (256GB) as compared to f3 which offers only 128GB of onboard storage.
Our viewpoint on Oppo F3 :
Oppo F3 is a excellent choice for selfie lovers who wish to capture great images in all types of light conditions- in daylight or night mode. It has ample RAM ensuring lag-free multitasking and great gaming experience.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)How many SIMs does this phone support ?
Ans : It is a dual SIM device. But the dual SIM functionality cannot be used in case of more storage requirement.Is this phone water resistant or not ?
Ans : No, this phone is not waterproof.Is this phone water resistant or not ?
Ans : No, this phone is not waterproof.Does it have wifi and can we connect it to Smart TV?
Ans : Yes, it has inbuilt Wifi amplifier and we can connect it to smart TV via a data cable.Does it support fingerprint reader ?
Ans : Yes, the phone comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button.How much internal storage is available to the user for storing ?
Ans : The handset comes with 64GB onboard storage out of which around 58-59GB is free for data storage. In case of requirement, the user can also move the supported apps to the SD card.Does it have USB OTG support ?
Ans : Yes, Oppo F3 Plus is equipped with USB OTG feature.Does both the SIM cards support 4G ?
Ans : Yes, both the card slots in F3 Plus support 4G LTE.What is the maximum resolution it supports for video recording? Can it record Slow motion Videos? no
Ans : Yes, the phone can record slow motion videos. It also supports the Ultra HD video recording at a resolution of 2160p.Does this phone have Gorilla glass?
Ans : Yes, the phone is provided protection against scratches by the latest and sturdy Corning Gorilla Glass 5.Does this device support VoLTE feature?
Ans : No, the smartphone might not support VoLTE feature.Does the phone has LED notifications on it?
Ans : Yes, LED notification light is available on the phone.Can we alter the fonts of the phone?
Ans : Yes, you can change the fonts by downloading them directly on the phone.What is the battery capacity of the phone? Can we remove the battery?
Ans : No, the phone comes with non-removable battery and it is fueled by a massive 4000mAH battery backup.What are the contents of the box?
Ans : Besides the handset, the box also contains other items like battery, charger, data cable, USB adapter, headsets, protective case and manual guide.
Oppo F3 Price in India
FLIPKART1 More VariantOPPO F3 (Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹19,990As on 5:43:27pm 21-09-2023Out of StockBank Offer | 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB | 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera | 3200 mAh Battery | Mediatek MT6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz Processor FLIPKARTOPPO F3 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹20,990As on 5:43:27pm 21-09-2023Out of StockBank Offer | 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB | 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera | 3200 mAh Battery | Mediatek MT6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz Processor
Products like Oppo F3
FLIPKART2 similar itemsOPPO F3 Plus (Black, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)₹22,990 ₹23,990As on 5:41:25pm 21-09-2023Out of Stock6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB | 15.24 cm (6 inch) Full HD Display | 16MP Rear Camera | 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera | 4000 mAh Battery | Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 octa-core Processor FLIPKARTOPPO F3 Deepika Padukone Limited Edition (Rose Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹20,990As on 5:55:01pm 21-09-2023Out of StockBank Offer | 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB | 13.97 cm (5.5 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera | 3200 mAh Battery | Mediatek MT6750T Octa Core 1.5 GHz Processor AMAZONClassico Oppo f3₹200 ₹999As on 6:12:27pm 21-09-2023
- The price of Oppo F3 ranges from lowest price ₹19,990 to highest price ₹19,990.
- Oppo F3 is available at a best price of ₹19,990 from Flipkart.
- The latest price of Oppo F3 was fetched by us on 6:12:27pm 21-09-2023.
- Price of the Oppo F3 above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Oppo F3 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Product Description for Oppo F3
Oppo F3 runs the Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow) With ColorOS 3.0 Operating System. It has a Octa core (1.8 GHz Quad core Cortex A72 + 1.4 GHz Quad core Cortex A53) processor processor along with 4GB RAM RAM. There is internal memory of 64GB and this mobile supports Yes (Upto 128GB via microSD card slot) external memory. The phone has a Bar shaped design. Sim card supported is Dual sim.
The phone has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display. Resolution of the screen is Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels). Pixel Density of the display is 401ppi.
Oppo F3 has two cameras, the rear camera is 16MP with autofocus used for taking photos whereas the front camera is of 16MP + 8MP Dual Front camera useful in video calling and selfies. The camera is supported by a Dual Tone LED flash. This mobile supports video recording.
Battery and Connectivity
This mobile's battery is 4000mAh Non-removable Li-ion Battery type. Connectivity features of the phone are wifi: 802.11 b/g/n, bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.0, audio jack: 3.5mm, wifi: 802.11 b/g/n, gps.
Oppo F3 also deserves a mention of the other details which are namely Other Features like Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- For a quick reference, the key features of Oppo F3 at one glance are :
- 4GB RAM
- 16 MP Rear + 16 MP Front Camera
- Dual Sim, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, 4G
- Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System
- 1.95 GHz Octa-core Processor
- 4000mAh Battery
- expandable 64GB Internal Memory
- 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 px display
About the brandOppo is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Oppo are available at stores like croma, snapdeal, flipkart, amazon, tatacliq, reliancedigital, vijaysales, moglix. It sells various items under the categories mobiles, mobile headphones and headsets, headphones and earphones, mobile chargers, smart watches, tablets, mobile batteries.
Specifications for Oppo F3
|Type||4000mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery|
|Features||Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Face Detection, Phase Detection Autofocus, Digital Zoom, Panorama, Wide Angle Mode, Face Detection, Smile Detection, Geo Tagging, Touch to Focus, Panorama, HDR (High Dynamic Range Mode), Dual Sensors|
|Flash||Dual Tone LED|
|Primary||16MP with Autofocus|
|Secondary||16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera|
|Video Recording||1920x1080 @ 30 fps|
|PPI||401 Pixels per Inch (Ppi)|
|Other Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection|
|Resolution||Full HD (1080 x 1920 Pixels)|
|Color||Rose Gold, Gold|
|Form Factor||Multi-Touch Capacitative Touchscreen|
|Others||GPS, FM Radio|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Magnetic, Gyroscope, Barometer, ALS (Ambient Light Sensor), Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-Compass|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|internet & connectivity|
|Internet||4G LTE (Supports Reliance Jio), 3G, 2G|
|Other Features||Dual-Band, NFC, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Hotspot/Tethering, FM Radio|
|USB||USB Type-C Port|
5.5 Inches, 1080 x 1920 px Display
16 MP Rear + 16 MP Front Camera
1.95 GHz Octa-Core Processor
Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System
Expandable 64GB Internal Memory
Dual SIM, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, 4G
|memory & storage|
|Expandable Memory||Yes (Upto 128GB via microSD Card Slot)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976|
|OS||Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow) With ColorOS 3.0|
|Processor||Octa Core (1.8 GHz Quad Core Cortex A72 + 1.4 GHz Quad Core Cortex A53) Processor|
Oppo F3 : Superb Selfie smartphone
After the success of Oppo F1 “Selfie Expert” series of smartphones which is totally focused on providing great selfie experience to the users, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has come out with the latest dual selfie camera smartphones for providing best selfie experience to the users. Oppo F3 is the latest addition to the company's F series of Selfie-centric smartphones. The company will also be launching its upgraded variant - Oppo F3 Plus (with bigger 6-inch screen) alongside. Oppo F3 price is expected to be around 20K in India and will be available in multiple colour variants- Gold and Rose gold.
- Dual front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Powerful configuration with ample RAM ensuring great multitasking and smooth working
- Huge inbuilt onboard storage.
- Bigger battery with fast charging support
- Non-removable battery
- No AMOLED display
Display and Design :
Oppo F3 sports a premium full metal unibody design with the six string Antenna bands on the top and bottom at the back of the device. The high-end phone Galaxy C9 Pro also feature the Antenna bands in the similar way. It has a sturdy built as it is made up of Aluminium alloy. Its 2.5D curved glass display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to ensure additional safety against minor scratches and any type of physical damage. This device is expected to feature a 5.5-inch full HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of 367ppi resulting in sharp and clear images. The display come with excellent viewing angles and color reproduction to offer superb visual experience. It supports dual SIM functionality (Nano SIM+Nano SIM) which enables you to use two numbers at the same time without carrying two mobile phones. It also has a fingerprint reader in the front embedded in the home button.
Internal Processor and Storage :
The handset is punched with powerful configuration comprising of an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro processor which includes two quad-core chipsets (Cortex-A72 clocked at 1.8GHz and Cortex A-53 clocked at 1.4GHz) paired with huge 4GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics engine to ensure amazing gaming experience, hassle-free multitasking and smooth operation. This robust configuration will enable multiple applications to run simultaneously without slowing down the User Interface and makes the phone faster without worrying about any performance issues or hiccups. The user can download apps, share pictures, download content, play games and watch their favourite videos at a fast internet speed. In terms of software specifications, it boots on recent Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system which is based on Color OS 3.0 user interface which is very helpful and easy to use. As of now, we don't expect the company to upgrade the software from Android 6.0 marshmallow to much advanced Android 7.0 Nougat in recent coming times. The phone comes with 64GB internal storage memory for the user to store apps, pictures, songs, videos and data. The internal storage comes with an expandable option upto 128GB via a microSD card slot which is quite a lot and can be used to store heavy games as well. You can also use an OTG cable to avail more storage space in the device.
Camera Quality :
In terms of camera performance, it is equipped with 16MP auto focus rear camera and two dedicated powerful front-facing selfie cameras- 16MP and 8MP with dual tone LED flash. The high resolution rear camera is equipped with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture ratio and other features like Continous shooting, Digital Zoom, Geo tagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch Focus, Face Detection, White Balance settings, ISO Setting, Exposure Compensation, Self Timer and Scene mode resulting in sharper and clear pictures and also helps the user to focus the picture faster in all types of light conditions - daylight or night mode. The rear camera can do Full HD video recording 1080p at 30 frames per second. The 16MP front camera comes with bigger f/2.0 aperture and 6mm image sensor which enables the user to take mind blowing selfies in low light and do video calling also. The other 8MP front camera is equipped with wider 120-degree angle so that we are able to take wide-angle selfies and easily put all our friends in one picture frame.
Additional camera features :
- Software Bokeh not required :A bokeh effect is a photography trick used by the user to change the context and presentation of a clicked picture. Since Oppo F3 has a dual selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, this feature is not required as the clicks have already good amount of depth of field.
- Dual PDAF :Since the front-facing camera of the phone has Dual Phase detection auto focus, you will be able to capture the best shots in lesser time without any distortion.
- Group Selfies :The dual camera comes with wide 120 degree angle to capture selfies with friends, family and groupfies in one single frame.
Battery and Connectivity :
Oppo F3 is fuelled by powerful non-removable 4000 mAH Li-polymer battery which keeps the phone running for longer time duration of more than a day. It support quick charging which will charge it to a full capacity in a matter of few minutes. In terms of connectivity, the phone offers various options such as dual-SIM functionality, 4G LTE (supports Indian bands), 2G, 3G, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS, GPRS, EDGE, mobile hotspot, WiFi direct, FM radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC and USB Type-C (doesn't support micro-USB). It includes sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and fingerprint scanner. Its NFC feature enables the transfer of wireless payments through phone. Its Fingerprint Identity Sensor comes with the hydrophobic membrane so that you are able to unlock the phone even when your fingers are wet. This 4G enabled device offers more download speed and a faster internet experience as compared to 3G connectivity.
Additional Feature :
Oppo F3 can easily operate on 6 different frequency ranges as there are two sets of 0.3-mm thin lines which actually works as an antenna at the back of the phone. The phone has inbuilt WiFi amplifier which selects the strongest signal for 4G and Wifi providing better and faster optimized internet browsing experience. The user will always get great internet connectivity irrespective of how he is holding the phone.
What makes Oppo F3 unique?
- This is the Oppo phone with highest front camera resolution (16MP).
- This is the only NFC supported phone featuring highest RAM.
Final Verdict :
Oppo F3 is a high-end phone with superb battery backup. It is an ideal choice for selfie lovers who wants to capture high quality sharp images in all type of light conditions as it comes with high resolution dual front cameras and fast processor. Though the display quality is great but it would have been better if it would sport AMOLED or Super AMOLED display. Oppo F3 will also face stiff competition from similar priced Moto Z Play.
Price Chart for Oppo F3
We have analysed price data for Oppo F3 for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹19,990.
- The highest price recorded is ₹20,990.
- The average price is ₹20,968.
Our Recommendation for buying Oppo F3
The best price of Oppo F3 has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. There is a general decreasing trend for the best price over time. Since Oppo F3 is at its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹19,990.
90 days Price History for Oppo F3
Alternatives to Oppo F3
- Motorola One VisionAs on 5:38:27pm 22-06-2019₹19,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Android One
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 94.0 Cm2 (~82.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.7, 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf, Ois; ; 5 Mp, F/2.2, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019As on 7:18:25pm 15-06-2019₹19,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Emui 9
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.59 Inches, 106.6 Cm2 (~84.3% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), Pdaf; ; 8 Mp (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- vivo T1As on 6:02:29pm 20-10-2021Upcoming₹26,990
- Android 11, Originos
- 6.67 Inches, 107.4 Cm2 (~85.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97", 0.7µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro) Rear Camera
- LG W41 ProAs on 3:25:05pm 26-02-2021₹20,000
- Android 10
- 6.55 Inches, 103.6 Cm2 Screen
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 5GAs on 11:20:32am 11-09-2022₹17,999
- Android 11, Upgradable To Android 12, Oxygenos 12
- 6.43 Inches, 99.8 Cm2 (~84.9% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97", 0.7µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro) Rear Camera
- Honor 9X ProAs on 5:33:21pm 12-09-2019₹18,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Emui 9.1
- 8 Gb Ram
- 6.59 Inches, 106.6 Cm2 (~84.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8 (wide), 1/2", Pdaf; ; 8 Mp (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp (depth Sensor) Rear Camera