Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Operating System
- 5.7 Inches Display Size
- 1080 x 1920 Pixels (~386 ppi Pixel Density) Display Resolution
- 13 mp, F/1.7, Autofocus, LED Flash primary camera
- 13 mp, F/1.9, LED Flash secondary camera
- 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max price, Specifications & features
South Korean consumer electronics company Samsung is a well established and trusted name in the field of mobile phones, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, tablets, laptops and many more products. It is already an established name in the high-end segment of smartphones and now has diversified to capture mid-range and budget segment under its affordably priced J series of smartphones. Galaxy J7 Max is one if the latest additions to Samsung's mid-range J series of smartphones (the J7 Pro being the other one), and is the first one in the country to arrive with the Samsung Pay Mini transaction service, which is a smaller version of the Samsung Pay app which existed in the company's high-end S8 and S8+ smartphones. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max priced at Rs 17,900 comes with good front camera and powerful spec sheet. This upgraded variant of Samsung Galaxy J7 is the perfect combination of quality specs like power loaded octa core chipset, impresive set of cameras, latest Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system, large 5.7-inch FHD display and a front mounted fingerprint sensor.
Display and Design :
Like all other previous Galaxy J series handsets, this model also sports a full metal unibody design with round edges. It is a sturdy phone with good form and curved edges. It is protected by 2.5D curved glass on the top. It has a wide and squarish display with thin bezels on the side. On the rear panel, it has camera in the center and the prominent antenna band lines running at top and bottom. It boasts of big 5.7-inch IPS LCD FHD display with 1080p resolution resulting in great viewing experience to the user. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the home button with fast and accurate response. It is available in two colour variants- Black and Gold.
Processor and Storage :
This dual SIM (Nano SIM+ Nano SIM) device derives lots of power from a 64-bit octa-core Helio P20 chipset consisting of two quad core Cortex A53 chipsets which are clocked at 1.6 GHz frequency. This powerful configuration is coupled with a ample 4GB RAM and Mali-T880 MP2 graphics to provide amazing gaming experience and great multitasking while running the multiple apps at the same time. The user can even play heavy and intensive games effortlessly without any lags or performance hiccups. It is equipped with decent 32GB internal storage to store media and apps. If this not sufficient, then you can also expand the storage upto 256GB via a microSD card. This device boots on advanced Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system wrapped under TouchWiz UI. Samsung's new TouchWiz interface comes with redesigned camera app icon and wallpapers which makes it more vibrant.
Camera Performance :
In terms of optics department, the handset features an autofocus 13-megapixel rear camera (with f/1.7 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and inbuilt features like geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Continuos Shooting mode, Digital Zoom, Exposure compensation and White balance presets to capture sharp and vivid images of 4128x3096 pixel resolution even in low light conditions. It can also record the full HD videos at 30 frames per second with ease. There's also a smart glow mode around the rear camera that gives you alerts for notifications when they arrive. For clicking great selfies, it sports 13MP front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture with LED flash and wide-angle support. The front snapper can also click great images in dark as it is equipped with front LED flash, does full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps and video calling.
Battery and Connectivity :
The device is fuelled with a massive 3300 mAH battery which will provide uninterrupted talk time for more than one day on medium usage. The user can also play intensive games like Modern combat, Asphalt etc for quite sometime. In terms of connectivity, it offers various options like dual-SIM functionality, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, microUSB v2.0, and 4G LTE (supports Indian bands), Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C port, BDS for navigation and 3.5mm headphone jack. Both the SIM cards support 4G LTE and 3G network connectivity. The variety of sensors supported includes Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity sensor and Fingerprint scanner which are quite helpful in performing daily activities.
Key Features of Samsung J7 Max at a glance :
- J7 Max boots on updated Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
- This dual SIM device comes with a 5.7-inch full HD IPS LCD display with 1080p resolution.
- It is powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio P20 processor (consisting of two quad-core Cortex-A53 units which are clocked at 1.4GHz) paired with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage memory expandable upto 256GB via microSD card.
- It features an autofocus 13MP rear camera and 13MP front facing camera with dual tone LED flash.
- It is powered by a non-removable Li-ion 3300mAH battery providing talk-time of more than a day. It offers various connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and USB Type-C port.
- It also sports a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button.
Why should you buy Samsung J7 Max?
- Great Selfie camera : This phone is a delight for selfie lovers as this device is equipped with has 13MP rear camera and 13 MP front snapper with LED flash so as to deliver great and beautiful memorable clicks in all types of light in dark as well as bright light.
- Social camera app : This feature allows the quick sharing of photos to your favourite contacts in the social media apart from providing AR and conventional filters.
- Processor : In this upcoming phone, Samsung has shifted from the Snapdragon to MediaTek chipset which is faster. It flaunts an 2.3 Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor which is designed to deliver super performance.
- Great display : It sports bigger 5.7 inch display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. This combination ensures superb multimedia and gaming experience to the users.
- Samsung Pay Mini : It eases the payment system by integrating with UPI and other mobile wallet systems.
- Other features : It is also equipped with features like Ultra Data saving mode, S Bike mode etc to offer better efficiency of the device.
How is Samsung Galaxy J7 Max differ from its predecessor Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro ?
The two phones have similar specifications except a few incrmental changes like less battery backup and higher RAM. Both the devices feature a metal unibody with a strong build. Galaxy J7 Pro features a 13MP front-facing camera with f1.9 lens and a 13MP rear camera with f1.7 lens, 3GB RAM, 1.6 Octa-core Exynos processor, and a 3,600mAH battery. The Galaxy J7 Max almost have the same specs except that it is powered by Mediatek Helio P20 octa-core chipset, battery is 3300mAh and RAM is 4GB. In terms of pricing, Samsung J7 Max price is lower at 17,900 whereas Samsung J7 Pro is priced at around 20K.
Our viewpoint on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max :
Samsung’s focus with Galaxy J7 Max is on the camera as well to compete with the likes of Oppo and vivo’s series of smartphones. It comes with powerful configuration and impressive looks and features like fast processor, ample 4GB RAM, great battery, 5.7-inch full HD display, superb front camera for clicking selfies etc ensuring great multitasking and offering best multimedia experience to the users. It is best suited for the people who prefer big-sized phones and great camera hardware. At decent Samsung J7 Max price, it is a decent buy as it is a complete powerhouse with robust configuration, massive RAM, huge storage capacity, powerful battery and useful Samsung Mobile Pay service.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)Does this phone have a OIS (optical image stabilisation) feature?
Ans : No, it lacks OIS feature.Which type of body does it sport- plastic or metallic?
Ans : It sports full metal unibody design.Does it have fingerprint sensor?
Ans : Yes, it has a fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button in the front.Does it have a gorilla glass?
Ans : No, it does not come with gorilla glass protection.Does it have a front flash?
Ans : Yes, It comes with dual tone LED flash to deliver bright selfie clicks in low light as well.Does it support USB OTG?
Ans : Yes, it does support USB On-The-Go feature.What is the maximum resolution at which it makes videos?
Ans : It can record videos in the highest resolution of 1080p.How is the software?
Ans : It comes with the updated Android 7.0 Nougat operating system wrapped under Touchwiz UI which provides a great user experience. The UI has also been improved by Samsung to ensure smoother performance unlike earlier when user used to suffer few lags while working.How much Internal storage space is free? Can Apps be moved to SD card?
Ans : Samsung J7 Max comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage out of which around 25GB of space is available to the user to install apps and store data. The apps can be easily moved to the SD card, if there is a shortage of space.Do both SIM cards support 4G?
Ans : Yes, both SIM card slots in Galaxy J7 Max support 4G LTE.Is this phone a VoLTE Enabled?
Ans : Yes, this dual SIM device is 4G VoLTE enabled and supports Reliance Jio SIM as well.Is the battery removable?
Ans : No, unfortunately the battery of the handset is non-removable.Does it have dual tone LED flash?
Ans : Yes, both front and rear cameras come with flash to deliver bright images in all types of light conditions.Will it support my existing Micro SIM card?
Ans : No, it will support only two Nano SIM cards.When will Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile launch?
Ans : As such there is no official announcement or any confirmation from the company regarding the exact Samsung J7 Max price or date of launch.What type of charging connector does it support?
Ans : This phone supports latest USB Type-C port for charging and data synchronising.Which should i buy- Samsung J7 Max or J7 Pro?
Ans : J7 Max seems a better option as it comes with higher RAM at lower price in comparison to Samsung J7 Pro.What are the contents of the phone?
Ans : The contents of the box includes the device itself, battery charger, USB cable, a pair of Samsung earphones, user guide and manual.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Price in India
AMAZONSamsung Galaxy J7 Max (Gold, 32GB)₹14,990 ₹19,150As on 6:48:28am 27-01-2023 AMAZONSamsung Galaxy J7 Max (Black, 32GB)₹14,990 ₹19,150As on 6:48:28am 27-01-2023 AMAZONSamsung Galaxy J7 Max (Gold, 32GB)₹15,800 ₹15,900As on 5:39:58am 31-01-2023 FLIPKARTSAMSUNG J7 Max (Gold, 32 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹15,900As on 9:15:38am 31-01-2023Out of Stock4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB | 14.48 cm (5.7 inch) Full HD Display | 13MP Rear Camera | 13MP Front Camera | 3300 mAh Battery | Mediatek Octa-Core 1.69GHz Processor MOGLIXSamsung Galaxy J7 Max 4GB Ram (Gold, 32GB)₹16,787 ₹19,150As on 1:15:14pm 31-01-2023Brand: Samsung | Item in Pack: 1 Piece | Samsung Pay mini | It�s your moment. Capture it brilliantly with the powerful 13 MP front and rear cameras. With its F1.7 aperture, take brighter and sharper shots even in low light. | Never miss a beat with the new Galaxy J7 Max. Its advanced Octa-Core processor with 4 GB RAM allows you to multitask faster than ever before. | Take centre stage wherever you go with a 14.47 cm (5.7�) FHD display (1080p) and amp up your style game with the stunning metal unibody.
Products like Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- The price of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max ranges from lowest price ₹14,990 to highest price ₹14,990.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is available at a best price of ₹14,990 from Amazon.
- The latest price of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max was fetched by us on 1:15:14pm 31-01-2023.
- Price of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Samsung Galaxy J7 Max are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Product Description for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max runs the android 7.0 (nougat) Operating System. It has a octa-core (4x2.3 ghz cortex-a53 & 4x1.6 ghz cortex-a53) processor along with 4 gb RAM. There is internal memory of 32 gb and this mobile supports microsd, up to 256 gb (dedicated slot) external memory. Sim card supported is single sim (micro-sim) or dual sim (micro-sim, dual stand-by).
The phone has a 5.7 inches ips lcd capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors display. Resolution of the screen is 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density). Pixel Density of the display is 386ppi.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has two cameras, the rear camera is 13 mp, f/1.7, autofocus, led flash used for taking photos whereas the front camera is of 13 mp, f/1.9, led flash useful in video calling and selfies. This mobile supports video recording.
Battery and Connectivity
Connectivity features of the phone are 4g: lte, gprs, edge, 3g: hsdpa 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, bluetooth: 4.2, a2dp, gps: yes, with a-gps, glonass.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max also deserves a mention of the other details which are namely Sensors like accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- For a quick reference, the key features of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max at one glance are :
- Display: 5.7", 1080x1920 pixels
- Battery: 3300mAh, Li-Ion
- Android 7.0
- 32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 13MP, 1080p
- Not announced yet
- Memory: 4GB RAM, MT6757 Helio P20
About the brandSamsung is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Samsung are available at stores like industrybuying, snapdeal, reliancedigital, amazon, moglix, flipkart, tatacliq, shopclues, vijaysales, myntra, pepperfry, rediff, paytmmall, ajio, naaptol. It sells various items under the categories refrigerators, mobiles, tv, air conditioners, tablets, washing machines fully automatic, headphones and earphones, mobile batteries, mobile memory cards, printers, and more.
Specifications for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
|Li-ion 3300 mah Battery|
|SIM||Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, Dual Stand-by)|
|Features||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Primary||13 mp, F/1.7, Autofocus, LED Flash|
|Secondary||13 mp, F/1.9, LED Flash|
|GPS||Yes, with a-GPS, Glonass|
|Radio||To be Confirmed|
|Wlan||Wi-fi 802.11 B/g/n, wi-fi Direct, Hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels (~386 ppi Pixel Density)|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m Colors|
|Messaging||SMS(Threaded View), Mms, Email, Push Mail, im|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass|
|MP4/WMV/h.264 Player; ; MP3/WAV/WMA/EAAC+/FLAC Player; ; Photo/video Editor; ; Document Viewer|
Not Announced yet
32GB Storage, microSD Card Slot
Display: 5.7", 1080x1920 Pixels
Camera: 13MP, 1080p
Memory: 4GB RAM, MT6757 Helio P20
Battery: 3300mAh, Li-Ion
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (Dedicated Slot)|
|Internal||32 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Name||Samsung Galaxy J7 Max|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual-SIM Model Only)|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Technology||GSM / Hspa / lte|
|Chipset||Mediatek Mt6757 Helio p20|
|Cpu||Octa-Core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-a53 & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV Ringtones|
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max : A powerful Samsung smartphone
The South Korean mobile manufacturer, Samsung has wide range of budget, mid-range and top-end models to compete with premium iPhones. It has established its foothold in the Indian budget smartphone market with its Galaxy J series. It is one of the biggest smartphone manufacturer in the world and have recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS as a great substitute to Android based smartphones. The company is constantly expanding its lineup by adding more pocket-friendly handsets with dedicated and improvised features as compared to their predecessors to benefit the Indian users. The enhancements come in the form of processing power, camera, display, design and software. The company has recently launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, the upgraded version of Galaxy J7 and the latest mid-range phone from South-Korean tech giant. It comes with bigger FHD display, camera, powerful hardware specifications and certain significant design changes including a fingerprint sensor, increased RAM space and new feature called Social Camera. Besides, the user will also be able to use Samsung's Mobile payment service- Samsung Pay with this new Galaxy J device. It is affordable and yet feature rich Galaxy J series range of smartphone below 20K price range. It is packed with a 5.7-inch TFT full HD display, is powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P20 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and runs on most recent and advanced Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. This dual SIM 4G mobile has a 13-megapixel rear and front shooter with dual tone LED flash. It is available in the market in gold and black colour variants. The phone is expected to be available at Samsung J7 Max price of Rs 17,900.
- Robust configuration
- Super fast 4G speed ensuring best 4G experience
- supports 4G VoLTE
- Great battery backup for uninterrupted usage
- Excellent camera hardware and software with flash
- uses Samsung Pay Mini app
- Superb display
- Elegant design
- No NFC
- Non removable battery
- Lacks quick charging feature
- The device is not waterproof
- It is too big for one-handed use
Design and Display :
Samsung J7 Max sports a sleek and premium look with an all-metal unibody design with curved 2.5D glass on the front. It comes with front-mounted physical home button that double as a fingerprint scanner. The top and bottom ends are made up of plastic with brushed metal finish. This matte finish surface will prevent smudges and it feels great while holding in hand. It is 8.10 mm thin and can be easily carried anywhere. The 13MP camera module is placed in the center of the rear panel along with a LED flash light. It features a bigger 5.7-inch full HD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M color support having resolution of 1080x1920 resulting in bright, sharp and vivid images and offering excellent visual experience to the user while watching videos, internet browsing or playing games. There is a fingerprint sensor in the front in the home button and standard navigation keys below the screen. All the buttons are placed ergonomically for easy handling of phone. The display does not have AMOLED technology and is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display. The device is available in two colour variants- Gold and black. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max price at around 17K is a good buy for the users.
Camera Quality :
In the photography department, the smartphone captures beautiful and detailed pictures in normal light as well as low light conditions with its autofocus 13 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, geo-tagging, touch to focus, exposure compensation, ISO control, digital zoom, face detection, panorama and also supports highest full HD resolution of 1080p video recording with modes for various shooting conditions like continuous shooting and High Dynamic Range mode (HDR). It cannot record slow motion videos. This phone is a delight for selfie enthusiasts as it features front snapper 13MP camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash to click excellent and bright selfies and video calling. The rear and front facing camera coupled with 4G connectivity ensures great quality pictures and upload them at blazingly fast 4G speed for a awesome social media experience. In addition, the camera performance is enhanced with software enhancements like Social Camera and instant discovery feature. With Social camera feature, the user can instantly edit the shot while capturing it and share the pictures immediately. You can also pin your favourite contacts or pictures and can apply the live filters or live stickers before sharing them on social media apps. The instant discovery feature activates the augmented reality (AR) mode to allow users to discover their surroundings for popular photography spots, restaurants and shopping areas. This AR mode is also using face filters which are live and can be superimposed on your face while taking selfies.
Processor and Storage:
Higher RAM and ROM offers smoother performance, great user interface and lag-free multitasking experience to the users. The hardware and Samsung J7 Max price is at par with any other branded phone in sub 20K price category. This 4G mobile is powered with a 64-bit octa core Mediatek Helio P20 processor at a clock speed of 1.6 GHz paired with 4GB RAM and Mali-T880 MP2 GPU to ensure that the user can handle the graphics easily and do multitasking without any hiccups. This octa core chipset and high 4GB of RAM ensures that the user can open and run the multiple applications smoothly. It comes with ample 32GB internal storage memory out of which only 24GB is available to the user for storing information. Moreover, it can be further expanded upto 256GB via a dedicated microSD card slot if the user runs out of space and wants to store more photos, videos, songs and more. Whether it is internet surfing or playing heavy games, the Galaxy j7 max never show any signs of hanging up. In terms of software, the smartphone runs on out-of-the-box Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system for fast and lag-free operation.
Battery and Connectivity :
This dual SIM (Nano SIM +Nano SIM) device is fuelled by a massive 3,300 mAh non-removable Li-polymer battery so that the user can use the phone uninterrupted for atleast one day while accessing multimedia, playing all types of games and watching high-definition videos. For networking and sharing information and images with others, it comes with various connectivity options like supporting dual SIM card slots, supporting 4G (with Indian 4G LTE band support) with VoLTE voice calling support (so that it is compatible with Reliance JIO), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/FLAC player, Bluetooth v4.2, Mobile Hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, USB OTG, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack and FM Radio functionality. Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor on the front, proximity sensor, Compass and accelerometer. The fingerprint scanner unlocks the device with the finger instead of security code and thus secures the mobile data and other confidential information stored on the phone. It delivers good and clear audio quality with stereo effects. It comes with USB OTG port which allows the device to read external USB flash drive. It does not support NFC, hence Samsung has introduced Samsung Pay Mini which has integrated both PayTM and UPI in its interface and can be used make payments easily.
Additional features :
- Social Camera - This feature enables the user to use the beautify and other filters stored in the phone's camera while taking the pictures and share them simultaneously with their favourite contacts and on various social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Samsung Mini Pay - Samsung Pay has all the cards (Visa, Mastercard), wallets like Paytm and UPI all integerated into one and works with both NFC. Since J7 MAx does not support NFC, it is equipped with Samsung Mini Pay which supports PayTM and UPI for quick and easy payments. Unlike Samsung Pay, Pay Mini works on all Android smartphones having display of 720p or more.
Why Should You Not buy this phone?
- Average resolution : The display size is quite big and comes with 1080p resolution. However, it delivers sharp and crisp display indoors or at night but the quality is not that great in bright and direct sunlight.
- Lack of NFC : NFC (Near Field Communications) enables the short term communication of easy transfer of files between two compatible devices. Though it is an expensive technology, NFC transactions are more secure than regular credit card payments.
What makes Samsung Galaxy J7 max unique?
- It is the first Samsung phone with Octa-core processor and biggest display.
- It is the first phone in J series to get the Samsung Pay Mini payment solution which will support the payments via UPI and PayTM wallet.
- This is the most popular upcoming Samsung smartphone to feature a 4GB RAM in price range below 20K.
Final Verdict :
Samsung has ventures into the Indian budget and mid-range smartphone market with its affordable Galaxy J series. If you are looking to buy a smart phablet with robust and powerful configuration, Samsung J7 Max is a best suitable option with powerful and fast processor catering to the requirements of all types of user efficiently at an affordable Samsung J7 Max price. It is a complete value for money package as it is offering huge RAM with display and an impressive set of cameras. You can have great fun by playing games or watching videos on a big screen with bright colours. In short, it is an all-rounder phone from a reputed brand. At around Rs 17,999, you can opt for other brand phones with better specifications like Motorola Moto M which is equipped with features like faster processor, 4GB RAM, 64 GB built-in storage, better 16 Megapixel set of rear and front cameras, 5-megapixel selfie shooter and a mammoth and super powerful 5,100mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Video Reviews, Specifications and Features
Price Chart for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
We have analysed price data for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹14,990.
- The highest price recorded is ₹15,800.
- The average price is ₹15,598.
Our Recommendation for buying Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
The best price of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. There is a general decreasing trend for the best price over time. Since Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is at its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹14,990.
90 days Price History for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Alternatives to Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Google Pixel 3aAs on 7:24:25pm 22-07-2019₹14,999
- Android 9.0 (pie)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 5.6 Inches, 79.6 Cm2 (~75.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12.2 Mp, F/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Ois, Dual Pixel Pdaf Rear Camera
- Nokia 6.1 PlusAs on 7:10:32pm 22-08-2018₹13,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo); Android One
- 4 Gb,6 Gb,4 Gb Ram
- 5.8 Inches, 85.1 Cm2 (~81.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp (f/2.0, 1.0µm, Pdaf, Giro-eis) + 5 Mp (f/2.4, 1.12µm, Depth Sensor), Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Vivo Y12As on 8:24:09pm 22-07-2019₹13,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Funtouch 9
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.35 Inches, 99.6 Cm2 (~81.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, F/2.2, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- LG W41 ProAs on 3:25:05pm 26-02-2021₹14,999
- Android 10
- 6.55 Inches, 103.6 Cm2 Screen
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- OnePlus Nord N20 SEAs on 11:20:32am 11-09-2022₹13,799
- Android 12, Oxygenos 12.1
- 6.56 Inches, 103.4 Cm2 (~84.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 50 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, Pdaf; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera