Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in India
AMAZONMi Max 2 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)₹16,000 ₹17999As on 4:26:23pm 18-01-2019 FLIPKARTMi Max 2 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹14,999 ₹16999As on 9:17:19pm 18-01-2019Exchange available TATACLIQXiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB (Black) 4 GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G₹15,999 ₹17999As on 4:25:48pm 18-01-2019
Products like Xiaomi Mi Max 2
SNAPDEALXiaomi Mi Max 2 In Ear Wired Earphones With Mic₹198 ₹699As on 2:52:32pm 18-01-2019 ALIEXPRESSXiaoMi Mi Max 2 case cover Max2 back cover silicone edge deer pattern fabric shockproof case for XiaoMi Mi Max 2 coque capa case₹231 ₹355As on 3:37:32pm 17-01-201925 Orders SNAPDEALXIAOMI MI MAX 2 Shock Proof Case Spectacular Ace - Transparent₹290 ₹999As on 2:55:09pm 18-01-2019 SNAPDEALXIAOMI MI MAX 2 Shock Proof Case Wow Imagine - Black₹299 ₹999As on 2:55:09pm 18-01-2019 ALIEXPRESSxiaomi mi max2 case cover max 2 back cover protection hard PC protective phone capas gold MOFi original xiaomi mi max 2 cases₹447 ₹497As on 3:40:03pm 18-01-20190 Orders ALIEXPRESSXiaomi Mi Max 2 Glass Tempered 6.44 inch MOFi Full Cover Protective Film Mi Max2 Screen Protector Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Tempered Glass₹490 ₹710As on 3:40:03pm 18-01-201913 Orders ALIEXPRESSXiaomi Mi Max 2 Case For Xiaomi Mi Max2 Case Cover Luxury tempered glass magnet car holder TPU Protective Case For Mi Max 2 pro₹534 ₹763As on 3:40:03pm 18-01-20197 Orders ALIEXPRESSXiaomi mi max 2 case Two colors aluminum metal bumper case for xiaomi mi max2 coque₹962 ₹1266As on 4:23:35pm 18-01-20191 Orders SNAPDEALMI A2 (64GB, 4GB RAM)₹14,499 ₹17999As on 11:53:27pm 18-01-2019 AMAZONMi Mix 2 6Gb Ram (128Gb, Black)₹30,000 ₹37999As on 4:14:54pm 18-01-2019by Mi SNAPDEALRedmi Y2 (64GB, 4GB RAM)₹12,995 ₹13499As on 11:55:07pm 18-01-2019 SNAPDEALRedmi Black a2 64GB₹16,799 ₹17499As on 9:16:15pm 18-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB GOLD₹14,693 ₹17499As on 1:00:38pm 18-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB GOLD₹14,729 ₹17499As on 6:06:10pm 15-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB GOLD₹14,736 ₹17499As on 3:42:35pm 15-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB BLACK₹14,932 ₹17499As on 1:01:27am 19-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB BLACK₹14,934 ₹18999As on 4:26:20pm 17-01-2019 PAYTMMALLMI A2 4GB 64 GB BLACK₹14,934 ₹17499As on 1:00:38pm 18-01-2019
- The price of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 ranges from lowest price ₹ 14800 to highest price ₹ 16000.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available at a best price of ₹ 14800 from Amazon.
- The latest price of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was fetched by us on 1:01:27am 19-01-2019.
- Price of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Xiaomi Mi Max 2 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 price, Specifications & features
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi released Mi Max in 2016 which was the first phone to have a screen size over 6 inches and catered to the budget category of consumers who have multimedia requirement on the go. Today's modern day buyer wants to buy a phone with high-end features, then large capacity battery becomes the foremost and a useful criteria. Mi Max 2, the successor of Mi Max comes with impressive full metal unibody design, good camera, huge screen, robust configuration and a massive 5300 mAH battery that ensures uninterrupted working upto two days. In terms of specifications, this upgraded variant of Mi max features most recent Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and Snapdragon 625 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 priced at Rs 16,999, comes with round edges and is slightly superior in comparison to its predecessors. It is already been unveiled in China and will be available in India soon in Black matte colour option.
Display and Design :
Mi Max 2 sports a full metal unibody design with curved edges and thin bezels on the side which offers a premium appeal to the device. It is a sturdy phone and is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 to increase its life span and protect it from scratches and minor accidental falls. Its dimensions are 174.1×88.7×7.6 mm (6.85×3.49×0.30 in) and is little heavy weight having 211 grams. It has a wide and huge 6.44-inch FHD LCD display having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and pixel density of 342 ppi. The display delivers sharp and crisp images with accurate colours in all types of light conditions. Such big screen display is a delight for the consumers who watch lot of videos and play games. The plastic antennas are at the top and bottom of the phone in the same colour as phone. On the rear panel, it has camera in the center and a fingerprint reader with fast and accurate response. It is available in India only in the Matte Black colour variant.
Processor and Storage :
This dual SIM (Nano SIM + Micro SIM) phablet derives lots of power from a 64-bit octa-core processor (which includes four Kryo cores and four Cortex-A53 cores) based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset with a clock speed of 2GHz. This powerful configuration is coupled with a ample 4GB RAM for effortless multitasking while running the multiple apps at the same time and Adreno 506 graphics to provide amazing gaming experience. The user can even play heavy and intensive games smoothly without any lags or performance hiccups. It is equipped with 64 GB internal storage which is very much sufficient enough to store media and apps. The user can also expand the storage upto 128GB by adding a microSD card. This device boots on advanced Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system wrapped under MIUI 8.0 interface which is very easy to operate and has some beneficial features as well like multi-window which enables the user to operate two applications at the same time by splitting the screen into two parts.
Camera Performance :
As for camera quality, the handset features a 12MP rear camera having Sony IMX386 sensor with 1.25μm large pixels, dual-LED flash, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Continuos Shooting mode and Digital Zoom. It can also shoot videos at 4K resolution. The front-facing camera sports a 5MP camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens for video calling and wide selfies.
Battery and Connectivity :
The device provides exceptional battery backup as it is packed with a mammoth 5300 mAH battery which will provide uninterrupted talk time for more than two days on average usage. Moreover, it comes with Quick charging support which charges the phone to its full capacity in around an hour's time. The user can also play heavy intensive games like Modern combat, Asphalt etc for quite a lot of time. In terms of connectivity, it offers various options like dual-SIM functionality, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, microUSB v2.0, and 4G LTE with VoLTE feature, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C port (for wired connectivity), BDS for navigation, 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers and InfraRed emitter to control electronic appliances. Both the SIM cards support 4G LTE and 3G network connectivity. The variety of sensors supported includes Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity sensor and Fingerprint scanner which are quite helpful in performing daily activities.
Key Features of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 at a glance :
- Mi Max 2 boots on updated Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
- This dual SIM device comes with a 6.44-inch full HD IPS LCD display with 1080p resolution.
- It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor (consisting of four cores of Kyro cores and quad-core Cortex-A53 units which are clocked at 2 GHz) paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage memory expandable upto 128GB via microSD card.
- It features an autofocus 12MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera with dual tone LED flash.
- It is powered by a huge non-removable Li-ion 5300mAH battery providing talk-time of around two days of uninterrupted usage. It offers various connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, USB OTG, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and USB Type-C port.
- It also sports a fingerprint sensor embedded on the back of the phone.
Why should you buy Mi Max 2 ?
- Massive 5000 mAH Battery : This big sized phone can easily accomodate lot of applications, features and space. Hence, powerful battery becomes a necessity for non-stop working for atleast two days. It also comes with Quick Charge 3.0 feature which is must for the battery of this enormous size.
- Big Display : The highlight of the this handset is its large 6.44-inch display, which is quite perfect for all kind of multimedia work and also provide amazing gaming experience to the user. The display is equipped with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass and full HD resolution to ensure sharp and clear images. The handset is a ideal for watching or streaming videos, playing games etc.
- Ample RAM : This upcoming Xiaomi phone will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, which is an Octa-core processor clocked at 2 GHz. This powerful configuration is coupled with 4 GB of RAM, which ensures that the running apps on the device never runs out of space and never lag.
How is Xiaomi Mi Max 2 differ from its predecessor Xiaomi Mi Max ?
The two phones have same screen size of 6.44 inches and resolution but differ in few hardware specifications. Mi Max 2 is powered with advanced octa-core chipset paired with 4GB RAM and runs on latest Android v7.0 Nougat operating system whereas Mi Max derives its power from hexa-core processor along with 3GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. In terms of inbuilt storage, Mi Max 2 offers the two options of 64GB storage space as compared to 32GB internal storage of Mi Max. Mi Max comes with better camera resolution of 16MP in contrast to 12MP of Mi Max 2. In terms of pricing, Mi Max 2 price is expected to be at 16,999 whereas Mi Max is lower priced around 15K.
Our viewpoint on Mi Max 2 :
Mi Max 2 is ideal for doing any kind of multimedia work like watching movies, videos, playing games etc owing to its gigantic 6.44-inch display and large 5300mAH battery. This mammoth battery combined with big screen makes perfect combination for multimedia lovers. It is a powerful smartphone which comes with attractive design, great storage, powerful specifications at a reasonable Mi Max 2 price. If you are comfortable handling biger screen sized and bulky phones, then it is a must buy.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)Is Mi Max 2 a waterproof phone ?
Ans : No, it is not resistant to water and dust.Will user face any heating issues while using this phone?
Ans : No, this phone does not have any heating issues.Is USB OTG supported?
Ans : Yes, this handset supports USB OTG feature.Does it come with dual tome LED flash?
Ans : Yes, this phone comes with Dual Tone LED flash.How much Internal storage space is free? Can Apps be moved to SD card?
Ans : This handset comes with two variants- with 64GB internal storage. Out of 64GB, approximately 52 GB is available to the user for storing data, music, videos and messages.Does this phone has Screen mirroring or Screen sharing options?
Ans : Yes, it has screen mirroring option.Do both SIM cards support 4G?
Ans : Yes, both SIM card slots in Mi Max 2 support 4G LTE.How is the camera quality of the phone?
Ans : It comes with average camera having 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera which is quite less as compared to many other similar prices phones in the market.What are available colour options of the phone?
Ans : This phone is available in Matte black and gold colour, though in India the phone is only released in Matte black colour.Does it have USB Type-C Port and does it support fast charging?
Ans : Yes, it has USB Type-C port for wired connectivity and it comes with QuickCharge 3.0 feature for superfast charging.Where is the fingerprint sensor located?
Ans : The fingerprint scanner is located at the back of the phone and not embedded on the home button.Does it have a Front camera flash?
Ans : No, it does not have front camera flash.Is its operating system easily upgradable?
Ans : It boots on Anroid v7.0 (Nougat) operating system which can be easily upgraded.Can we use dual SIM functionality and memory card simultaneously?
Ans : Mi Max 2 has hybrid slot which means that we can only expand the storage while using single SIM functionality at the same time.Can it be connected to 4K Ultra HD LED TV?
Ans : Yes, it can easily be connected via USB ports.What is the maximum resolution at which it makes videos?
Ans : It can record videos in the highest resolution of 1080p.What type of charging connector does it support?
Ans : This phone supports latest USB Type-C port for charging and data synchronising.Can we remove the battery?
Ans : No, the battery is non-removable.Which type of body does it sport- plastic or metallic?
Ans : It sports full metal unibody design.Does it have Infra-red blaster?
Ans : Yes, it comes with IR blaster.Do we get headphones in the box?
Ans : No, there are no earphones given in the box as in all the Xiaomi phones.What are the contents of the handset box?
Ans : Handset, Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Headset And User Guide.
Product Description for Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs the android 7.1.1 (nougat) Operating System. It has a octa-core 2.0 ghz cortex-a53 processor along with 4 gb RAM. There is internal memory of 64/128 gb and this mobile supports microsd, up to 256 gb (uses sim 1 slot) external memory. Sim card supported is dual sim (nano-sim/ micro-sim, dual stand-by). The handset measures 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm (6.85 x 3.49 x 0.30 in) and weighs 211 g (7.44 oz).
The phone has a 6.44 inches (~74.0% screen-to-body ratio) ips lcd capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors display. Resolution of the screen is 1080 x 1920 pixels (~342 ppi pixel density). Pixel Density of the display is 342ppi. Corning gorilla glass 4 provides protection to the display.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has two cameras, the rear camera is 12 mp, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-led (dual tone) flash used for taking photos whereas the front camera is of 5 mp, f/2.0 useful in video calling and selfies. This mobile supports video recording.
Battery and Connectivity
Connectivity features of the phone are 4g: lte band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), gprs, edge, 3g: hsdpa 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; cdma2000 1xev-do, bluetooth: 4.2, a2dp, le, gps: yes, with a-gps, glonass, bds, nfc.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 also deserves a mention of the other details which are namely Sensors like fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- For a quick reference, the key features of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 at one glance are :
- Camera: 12MP,
- 64/128GB storage, microSD card slot
- Android 7.1.1
- Battery: 5300mAh,
- 211g, 7.6mm thickness
- Display: 6.44",
- Memory: 4GB RAM,
About the brandXiaomi is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Xiaomi are available at stores like aliexpress, snapdeal, infibeam, amazon, paytmmall, shopclues, tatacliq, industrybuying, rediff, flipkart. It sells various items under the categories mobiles, headphones and earphones, mobile cases and covers, tablets, cameras.
Specifications for Xiaomi Mi Max 2
|Non-Removable li-ion 5300 mah Battery|
|Dimensions||174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm (6.85 x 3.49 x 0.30 in)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, Dual Stand-by)|
|Weight||211 g (7.44 oz)|
|Features||1/2.9" Sensor Size, 1.25 µm Pixel Size, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Primary||12 mp, F/2.2, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED (Dual Tone) Flash|
|Secondary||5 mp, F/2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, le|
|GPS||Yes, with a-GPS, Glonass, bds|
|Radio||To be Confirmed|
|USB||Type-c 1.0 Reversible Connector|
|Wlan||Wi-fi 802.11 A/b/g/n/AC, Dual-Band, wi-fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels (~342 ppi Pixel Density)|
|Size||6.44 Inches (~74.0% Screen-to-Body Ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m Colors|
|Messaging||SMS(Threaded View), Mms, Email, Push Mail, im|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass|
|Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 3.0); ; MP4/divx/XVID/WMV/h.265 Player; ; MP3/WAV/EAAC+/FLAC Player; ; Photo/video Editor; ; Document Viewer|
211g, 7.6mm Thickness
64/128GB Storage, microSD Card Slot
Memory: 4GB RAM,
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (Uses SIM 1 Slot)|
|Internal||64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Colors||Gold, Matte Black|
|Price||About 280 eur|
|Name||Xiaomi Mi Max 2|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2; CDMA 800 & td-Scdma|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; Cdma2000 1xev-do|
|4G Bands||Lte Band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / Hspa / Evdo / lte|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Msm8953 Snapdragon 625|
|Cpu||Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-a53|
|OS||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV Ringtones|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with Stereo Speakers|
|- Active Noise Cancellation with Dedicated mic|
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 : A perfect Phablet for a multimedia user
The Chinese mobile manufacturer, Xiaomi has wide range of budget, mid-range and top-end models to compete with premium phones. Last year the company came out with Xiaomi Mi Max, especially for the users who prefer to use their devices for multimedia or gaming purpose. Samsung Galaxy S8 +, Oppo F3 Plus and Xiaomi Mi Max Prime are some of the reputed big-screen phones with screen sizes between 6 inch-6.5 inches. The latest addition to these big display phones is Xiaomi Mi Max 2 priced reasonably. Mi Max 2, the successor of Mi Max differ in the hardware specs and features. Mi Max 2 comes with improved features like beefy 5300mAH battery, gigantic 6.44-inch display and 12MP rear camera powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor. The device is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor paired with ample 4GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU and has fingerprint sensor on the back for quick unlocking and additional security. The phone is expected to be available at Mi Max 2 price of Rs 16,999. Nowadays, people are preferring large screen sized phones which offer great gaming, media viewing experience and for some productivity activities.
- Powerful processor
- Big display to enjoy videos and games
- supports 4G VoLTE
- Massive battery for uninterrupted usage
- Ample inbuilt storage capacity
- Dual stereo speakers
- Supports Quick charging
- Elegant design
- No NFC
- Non removable battery
- Hybrid SIM slot
- The device is not waterproof
- It is too big for one-handed use
Gigantic 6.44 inch display :
The main highlight of this phone is its display. The device comes with a 6.44-inch Full HD display having 1080p resolution and 344 ppi pixel density which is a delight for multimedia lovers. The display quality is good with excellent viewing angles but the colors are not as saturated as you would find with AMOLED one. The screen is offered protection by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 against scratches and accidental falls and makes it more sturdy and durable. The phone is 7.6-mm thin having dimensions of 174.1×88.7×7.6 mm and weighs at 211 grams but its curvy back makes it easier to hold. It sports a sleek and premium look with an all-metal unibody design with curved 2.5D glass on the front. The antenna bands are placed at the top and bottom of the phone. The power and volume buttons are placed on the right of the phone and speaker is located at the bottom. It has a fast and accurate fingerprint sensor which is located on the rear panel, just below the camera. However, this is a great device that has a great tablet-style form factor along with the functionality of making and recieving calls. Its big screen and dual speakers makes viewing videos and playing games, a pleasant experience. In India, it is only available in matte Black colour.
Camera Quality :
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 12MP rear camera with aperture f/2.2 and 5MP front facing camera with aperture f/2.0. Both these autofocus shooters are powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS sensor, dual-color LED flash along with additional features like Face detection, Touch focus, Digital zoom, Video recording, geo-tagging, Phase detection and shooting modes like Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) and Burst mode. They offer 4K video recording and deliver high-quality pictures at night also. The 12MP rear camera comes with enlarged pixel size of 1.25 microns which is 25% more than that of Mi Max. The 5MP front snapper with 85 degree wide-angle helps in clicking great group selfie shots. They have inbuilt image correction function that smoothen out flaws and adjust the colors in real time. However, it lacks OIS (Optical image stabilization) feature.
Smooth and lag-free performance :
Mi Max 2 is powered by the Qualcomm's octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM and power efficient Adreno 506 graphics along with 64GB of internal storage. This octa-core chipset features four Kryo cores and four Cortex-A53 cores for a balance between performance and power efficiency and is built on a 14nm process which will consume less power and provide enhanced performance to the user. This robust configuration ensures smooth working with multiple applications and multitasking without any lags or slowdown while web browsing or watching videos. The device comes with 64GB internal storage out of which 52GB is available to the user. Its storage comes with an expandable option upto 128GB via microSD card though it has hybrid dual SIM slot which means that it can be either used as a dual SIM device or expand the storage. The device boots on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system based on the company's own MIUI 8.0 which is easy to handle and has few extra beneficial features like offering split-screen mode which is quite essential in case of such a big screen. The customized MIUI also allows the user to shrink the screen size to a more convenient size which ranges between 3.5 inches to 4.5 inches.
Mammoth 5300mAH Battery :
The dual SIM device is powered by a meaty non-removable Li-ion 5300 mAh battery which provides uninterrupted phone usage for around two days. With this battery, the user can get 10 days of playing his favourite music songs, 50 hours of non-stop talking with dear ones, 20 hours of navigation, 15 hours of reading, 9 hours of gaming and more. It is best suited for frequent travellers and avid gamers. It comes with fast charging technology which charges the phone upto 70% within an hour's time frame. The battery life of this phablet is much better than most of the 7-inch tablets available in the market. It is a noteworthy point that this phone supports such a massive battery into a body which is only 7.9mm thick (though it remains little bulky with 211 gms). The various connectivity options supported on the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 include GPS, HotSpot, NFC, Wi-fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB OTG, infrared port, 4G LTE/ 4G/ 3G/ 2G bands and USB Type-C port which supports fast charging. As in previous Xiaomi phones, IR blaster in this phone enables the user to control your electronic devices like TV, air conditioner or set top box with the phone. The various sensors included are Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer.
Additional features :
- Unique Split-screen mode - This split-screen feature allows the user to divide the screen into two sections and access two applications at the same time.You can compare product prices at different online stores, watch a video and simultaneously chat with your friend, read a book and make important notes also at the same time.
- Blue filter – The display comes with blue light filter that prevents strain on your eyes while working on the phone in low light or at night. This feature is very beneficial considering the big screen size.
- Powerful stereo speakers – Mi Max 2 has excellent dual stereo spekers which makes it a great portable movie theater, music system, video camera and game console. Its amazing audio quality can really enhance your entertainment experience. The phone also comes with sports screen tracking function which adjusts the output from the speakers and provide you best audio quality.
What are the drawbacks of buying this phone?
- Average resolution : The display size is quite big and comes with 1080p resolution. However, it delivers sharp and crisp display indoors or at night but the quality is not that great in bright and direct sunlight.
- Heavy weight : This phone weighs 211 grams which is the major drawback of this handset as it is not pocketable. It cannot be used single handedly because of its massive size and is little uncomfortable while messaging or performing daily activities.
What makes Mi max 2 unique?
This is the most popular upcoming Xiaomi smartphone to feature a 4GB RAM and 6.44-inch screen size in price range between 15K to 20K.
Final Verdict :
If you are looking to buy a smart and stylish handset with robust and powerful configuration, Mi Max 2 is a best suitable option with powerful and fast processor catering to the requirements of all types of user efficiently at an affordable Mi Max 2 price. Its full metallic anodized aluminium chassis provides a premium feel to the device. It is a complete value buy if you are comfortable with large screen and availability of the fingerprint sensor and Gorilla glass makes it more secure and protected. You can have great fun by playing games or watching videos on a big screen with bright colours.
Price Chart for Xiaomi Mi Max 2
We have analysed price data for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 14800.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 15999.
- The average price is ₹ 15931.
Our Recommendation for buying Xiaomi Mi Max 2
The best price of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. There is no specific trend for the best price over time. Since Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is at its best price right now, our recommendation will be to buy it at best price in India of ₹ 14800.
Alternatives to Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Mi A2₹13,999
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera