Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Price in India
SNAPDEALRedmi Note 3 (32GB)₹11,999As on 8:02:15am 21-03-2019Out of Stock
Products like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
SNAPDEALMI redmi note 3 16GB Gold₹10,628 ₹10999As on 8:02:15am 21-03-2019Out of Stock SNAPDEALXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Cases with Stands Bracevor - Blue₹299 ₹799As on 10:53:35am 20-03-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi Redmi Note 3 Tempered Glass Screen Guard By Furious3D₹315 ₹999As on 5:27:21pm 20-03-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 3in1 Plain Cases 2Bro - Red₹479 ₹1099As on 10:56:19am 20-03-2019 FLIPKARTRedmi Note 5 (Rose Gold, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)₹9,999As on 9:47:33am 21-03-2019 FLIPKARTRedmi Note 7 (Onyx Black, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)₹9,999 ₹12999As on 3:40:18am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 5 (Gold, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)₹9,999As on 8:45:49am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALRedmi Note 4 (64GB, 4GB RAM)₹10,299 ₹13999As on 9:31:51pm 20-03-2019 SHOPCLUESRedmi Note 5 (Black, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM)₹10,499 ₹11999As on 8:45:50am 21-03-2019Free shipping FLIPKARTRedmi Note 5 (Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹10,890 ₹11890As on 9:47:33am 21-03-2019 FLIPKARTRedmi Note 4 (Dark Grey, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹10,999 ₹12999As on 7:40:10am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 4 (Lake Blue, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹10,999 ₹12999As on 3:59:30am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 4 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹10,999 ₹12999As on 7:40:10am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 4 (Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹10,999 ₹12999As on 7:40:10am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 5 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹11,999As on 8:45:49am 21-03-2019 FLIPKARTRedmi Note 7 (Sapphire Blue, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹11,999 ₹14999As on 9:44:42am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 7 (Onyx Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹11,999 ₹14999As on 9:44:42am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available FLIPKARTRedmi Note 7 (Ruby Red, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)₹11,999 ₹14999As on 3:40:18am 21-03-2019Out of StockExchange available SNAPDEALRedmi Note 7 (3GB 32GB) Black₹12,499 ₹12999As on 9:49:58am 21-03-2019 SNAPDEALRedmi Note 7 (32GB, 3GB RAM)₹12,999As on 10:37:29am 21-03-2019
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available at a best price of ₹ 11999 from Snapdeal.
- The latest price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was fetched by us on 10:37:29am 21-03-2019.
- Price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 above is in INR/Indian Rupees.
- The prices for mobiles like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Product Description for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 runs the android os, v5.1.1 (lollipop) Operating System. It has a quad-core 1.4 ghz cortex-a53 & dual-core 1.8 ghz cortex-a72 processor along with 16 gb, 2 gb ram; 32 gb, 3 gb ram. There is 16 gb internal memory and this mobile supports microsd, up to 128 gb (uses sim 2 slot) external memory. Sim card supported is dual sim (micro-sim/nano-sim, dual stand-by). The display is a touch screen with multitouch support. The handset measures 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in) and weighs 164 g (5.78 oz).
The phone has a 5.5 inches (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio) ips lcd capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors display. Resolution of the screen is 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density). Pixel Density of the display is ~ 401ppi.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has two cameras, the rear camera is 16 mp, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-led (dual tone) flash whereas the front camera is of 5 mp, f/2.0, 1080p resolution. It can record videos at 1080p@30fps.
Battery and Connectivity
Connectivity features of the phone are bluetooth: v4.1, a2dp, le, gps: yes, with a-gps, glonass, bds, infrared port: yes, radio: stereo fm radio, recording, usb: microusb v2.0, usb on-the-go, wlan: wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, wifi direct, hotspot.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 offers features like html5 browser, sms(threaded view), mms, email, push mail, im messaging, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, fast battery charging; ; active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; ; xvid/mp4/h.265 player; ; mp3/wav/eaac+/flac player; ; photo/video editor; ; document viewer.
- The key features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 at one glance are :
- Battery: 4000mAh, Li-Po
- 164g, 8.7mm thickness
- Memory: 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 650
- Camera: 16MP, 1080p
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Android OS, v5.1.1
- Display: 5.5", 1080x1920 pixels
About the brandXiaomi is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Xiaomi are available at stores like amazon, snapdeal, aliexpress, infibeam, tatacliq, paytmmall, shopclues, flipkart. It sells various items under the categories mobiles, headphones and earphones, mobile cases and covers, cameras, tablets.
Specifications for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
|Non-Removable li-po 4000 mah Battery|
|Dimensions||150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/nano-SIM, Dual Stand-by)|
|Weight||164 g (5.78 oz)|
|Features||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face/smile Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Primary||16 mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED (Dual Tone) Flash|
|Secondary||5 mp, F/2.0, 1080p|
|Bluetooth||V4.1, A2DP, le|
|GPS||Yes, with a-GPS, Glonass, bds|
|Radio||Stereo fm Radio, Recording|
|USB||Microusb v2.0, USB on-The-go|
|Wlan||Wi-fi 802.11 A/b/g/n/AC, Dual-Band, WIFI Direct, Hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 Pixels (~403 ppi Pixel Density)|
|Size||5.5 Inches (~72.4% Screen-to-Body Ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m Colors|
|- Miui 7.0|
|Messaging||SMS(Threaded View), Mms, Email, Push Mail, im|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass|
|Fast Battery Charging; ; Active Noise Cancellation with Dedicated Mic; ; XVID/MP4/h.265 Player; ; MP3/WAV/EAAC+/FLAC Player; ; Photo/video Editor; ; Document Viewer|
164g, 8.7mm Thickness
Android OS, v5.1.1
16GB Storage, microSD Card Slot
Display: 5.5", 1080x1920 Pixels
Camera: 16MP, 1080p
Memory: 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 650
Battery: 4000mAh, Li-Po
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)|
|Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM; 32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Colors||Silver, Gray, Gold|
|Sar eu||0.56 W/kg (Head)|
|Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(Aws) / 1900 / 2100; td-Scdma|
|4G Bands||Lte Band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Technology||GSM / Hspa / lte|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Msm8956 Snapdragon 650|
|Cpu||Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-a53 & Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-a72|
|OS||Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV Ringtones|
|- 24-Bit/192khz Audio|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review : Premium budget Smartphone
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bigger FHD display
- Night mode display
- VoLTE support
- FHD, Sunlight display
- Non removable battery
- No HDMI support
- Heavy weight
The premium Chinese mobile manufacturer has revolutionised the Indian budget smartphone industry with its aggressive pricing and unmatchable specifications and features . It ventured into the industry with its Redmi Note series. These devices were equipped with high end features like 4G LTE and affordably priced around 10,000 INR. Recently Xiaomi has launched third handset in the line up called Redmi Note 3 which will surpass its predecessors in terms of better specs like Snapdragon 650 version, 5.5-inch FHD display, MIUI interface, 4G LTE and more.
The design of Redmi Note 3 is its USP and is better than its predecessors with full aluminium unibody. The rear panel comes with matte metal finish with curvy side edges to provide elegant and classy look to the phone along with nice grip. The device features rear mounted circular fingerprint sensor to provide more security to the user.
Internals and Processor:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a dual SIM (GSM+GSM) Android smartphone and runs on the latest Android V5.1(Lollipop) operating system providing faster, smoother and powerful performance along with its own MIUI 7 interface to provide better and simplified user experience. It is equipped with 1.8Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor which includes two Cortex A72 cores and four Cortex A53 cores for heavy lifting and is much faster than Snapdragon 820 processor used in previous models. Hexa-core processor paired with 2GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics to provide rich multimedia experience to the user.
Display and Storage:
Note 3 is slim having dimensions of 150 x 76 x 8.6 mm, weighing approximately 164 grams. It sports a large 5.5-inch IPS (in-plane switching) Full HD display which is perfect for watching movies, reading, gaming and browsing internet. The display comes with HD resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of 401 ppi. It has MIUI 7 interface for enhanced user experience. The display of the handset is bright and vivid, best suited for multimedia purposes. It features Sunlight Display which automatically increases the contrast under harsh light. The display is protected by Dragontrail glass layer and lacks Gorilla Glass protection. It supports 16GB/32GB internal storage which can be expanded using a microSD card. 16GB inbuilt memory is quite less, hence the user should opt for 32GB variant with 3GB RAM for superb and flawless experience.
The handset flaunts 16 megapixel rear camera with features like auto-focus, auto LED flash, AF phase detection, digital image stabilization, geo-tagging, face detection, ISO control, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), continous shooting and video recording. The device is paired with 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash, ensuring great selfie experience and video calling.
Redmi Note 3 comes with non-removable 4050 mAh Li-Ion battery which provides uninterrupted full day working on single charge.For an improved Internet connectivity, Xiaomi has equipped this smartphone with support for both 4G LTE and 3G. Besides these, the handset also boasts of connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, microUSB and GPS. Various other features include Compass, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope and proximity sensors
Final Verdict :
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is being viewed as a new budget smartphone king with premium features. It is a worthy successor to its predecessors and is definitely a great buy at the price tag of 9,999 INR (16GB storage, 2GB RAM) and 11,999 (32GB storage, 3GB RAM). It is well equipped with hefty hardware specifications in reasonable budget. It is highly recommended to buy higher-end variant for more storage space and faster experience.
Price Chart for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
We have analysed price data for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for a period of 89 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 9999.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 11999.
- The average price is ₹ 11962.
Our Recommendation for buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
There is considerable variation in the best price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 over the recorded period maximum being during last 30 days. There is no specific trend for the best price over time. Since Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is at its maximum price right now, our recommendation will be to wait for sometime for price to reduce or a best deal on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to come up.
Alternatives to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Mi A2₹11,999
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro₹11,474
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 92.6 Cm2 (~77.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹10,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo); Experience 9.5
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 97.4 Cm2 (~83.6% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, F/1.9, 1/2.8", 1.12μm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.2, 1/6", 1.12μm, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Alcatel 3V₹10,999
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 2 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 92.9 Cm2 (~75.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1/2.8", 1.25 μm, Pdaf) + 2 Mp (f/2.4, 1/5", Ff), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera