Mi TV 4 Price in India
FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4A 80 cm (32)₹12,499 ₹14499As on 1:01:47am 19-01-2019Exchange, No cost EMI available
Products like Mi TV 4
FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4A 108 cm (43)₹22,999 ₹25999As on 1:01:47am 19-01-2019Exchange, No cost EMI available FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4 Pro 138.8 cm (55)₹49,999 ₹54999As on 8:56:43pm 18-01-2019Exchange, No cost EMI available FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4A Pro 123.2 cm (49)₹30,999 ₹32999As on 8:21:46pm 18-01-2019Out of StockNo cost EMI available FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4A Pro 108 cm (43) with Android₹22,999 ₹25999As on 6:32:04pm 18-01-2019Out of StockNo cost EMI available FLIPKARTMi LED Smart TV 4X Pro 138.8 cm (55) with Android₹39,999 ₹49999As on 8:43:22pm 18-01-2019Out of StockNo cost EMI available SNAPDEALXiaomi Note 4 In Ear Wired Earphones With Mic₹222 ₹999As on 3:02:56pm 18-01-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/Mi In Ear Wired Earphones With Mic₹198 ₹699As on 3:02:56pm 18-01-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB In Ear Wired Earphones With Mic₹197 ₹699As on 3:06:28pm 18-01-2019 SNAPDEALXiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 2GB RAM In Ear Wired Earphones With Mic₹199 ₹999As on 8:57:14pm 18-01-2019 FLIPKARTMi 4i (Grey, 16 GB) (2 GB RAM)₹11,999As on 4:28:57pm 18-01-2019Out of StockNo cost EMI available
- The latest prices for best matches for Mi TV 4 were fetched by us on 1:01:47am 19-01-2019.
- Prices of the best matching products fetched for Mi TV 4 are in Indian Rupees(INR).
- The prices for tv like Mi TV 4 are valid in all major cities of India like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Trichy, Madurai, Trivandrum, Mysore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Cochin, Allahabad, Srinagar, New Delhi, Surat, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Indore, Nagpur, Thane, Agra, Meerut, Ranchi. The delivery feasibility and charges may be varying, hence for them please check with the particular seller or store.
- Although we make a lot of effort to get you the best and the most accurate prices, we cannot guarantee this in every case due to the dynamic nature of online information. Hence you are requested to go through the actual store listings in detail before making a purchase.
- The payment options available can vary from seller to seller, but a generally they are Cash on Delivery(COD), Credit Card, Debit Card, NetBanking, EMI(Equated monthly Installments) etc.
Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 Overview
In last couple of years, Chinese elecronic manufacturer Xiaomi has come a long way and have expanded its portfolio from smartphones, Air purifiers to Televisions. It has emerged as the fastest growing company internationally. With Mi LED TV 4, it will definitely give stiff competition to pioneers like Samsung, LG and Sony who have already dominated the television market. The main highlight of this TV is its ultra-slim design. At just 4.9 mm thickness, it is approximately 30 percent slimmer than iPhone 7 and is claimed to be the slimmest 4K Television in the world. At less than 20kg weight, it is also one of the lightest high-end TV in India.
Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV Specifications :
- Dimensions : 4.9 mm thickness, 17.8 kg weight (with stand)
- Display : 55-inch 4K HDR display with 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution, 178-degree viewing angle
- Contrast Ratio : 6000:1 (Static)
- Sound : Two 8W speakers based on Dolby+ DTS technology
- Connectivity : Dual-Band WiFi( 802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.0
- Number of Ports: 3 HDMI and 2 USB (USB 3, USB 2.0)
- Processor : Amlogic 64 bit Quad core with Mali-T830 Graphics
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 8GB Storage
- Refresh Rate : 60 Hz
- Supported video formats : H.265, H.264, MPEG1/2/4, REAL
- Ultra Slim and impressive design
- Provides excellent value of money
- Awesome 4K video viewing at 60Hz
- Simple and feature-rich UI with rich content
- Ample number of ports for great connectivity support
- Lack of video search feature in remote
- Average contrast ratio
- Display screen should be more uniform
Display :Mi TV 4 sports a 55-inch (138.8 cm) frameless display and is equipped with customised Samsung 4K SVA (Superior Vertical Alignment) panel that supports intelligent adjustment as well as dynamic backlight with ease. It also comes with Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) and 6000:1 contrast ratio so as to offer superb output, detailed wide colour reproduction and ultimate viewing experience to the consumer. It also provides smooth and hassle-free viewing of 4K videos.
Hardware & Audio performance :Mi LED TV is powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core Amlogic T968 Cortex A53 processor paired with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU ensuring fast and stutter-free performance without any delay. It comes with 2GB RAM and 8GB flash storage. In terms of network connectivity, it supports dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.0LE, 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI (ARC) port, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 3.0 port and 1 Ethernet port. It comes with integrated Mi TV Bar with 10 speakers along with one subwoofer and two 8 Watt wireless rear speakers. The TV support Dolby Atmos audio technology based on DTS standards providing much improved and incomparable audio quality and sound performance. It is best suited for small to medium-sized rooms for watching movies or videos and “voice enhance option” makes voice louder.
Software :It runs on Xiaomi’s own PatchWall user interface based on Android OS and comes with an integrated AI system which guides the user with content based on his previous usage patterns. This operating system has been exclusively tuned according to Indian market. The UI is quite simple and easy to operate with large menu and icons, its universal search feature and simple navigation using remote control which supports the basic functionalities as of now. However, the company has promised to release the voice-enabled remote for the TV soon for its customers.
Content & Streaming Apps :To enjoy the full usage of Mi TV 4, you need to get the access of its high quality 4K content. For this, Xiaomi has tied up with media streaming platforms like ALT Balaji, Hungama Play, Voot and Hotstar which are inbuilt in this Xiaomi’s smart TV. They have partnered with 12 content platforms to provide approximately 5,00,000 hours of rich content spread across 15 Indian languages. As of now, there is no news of its association with the most popular streaming platforms like Netfix and Amazon Prime Video.
At Rs. 39,999, the internet-enabled Xiaomi Mi TV 4 is a great buy and offers 4K and HDR quality at an affordable price. It is much cheaper than the similar 55-inch 4K Television models from popular premium brands in the country like Sony, Samsung and LG. This a great attempt by Xiaomi to revolutionize the Indian television market like what it did with smartphones. However, the slight disadvantage is that they do not support Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It is definitely a next generation TV in terms of price and features as 4K Ultra HD TV models are usually sold at between 80K to 1 lakh.
Product Description for Mi TV 4
About the brandMi is an established and very popular brand in the current Indian online market scenario. Products by the brand Mi are available at stores like snapdeal, industrybuying, rediff, flipkart, tatacliq, paytmmall, amazon, aliexpress, jabong, infibeam, shopclues. It sells various items under the categories headphones and earphones, mobile headphones and headsets, mobiles, speakers, mobile power banks, tv, mobile cases and covers, air purifiers, smart bands, mobile chargers, and more.
Specifications for Mi TV 4
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|TV Tuner||Analog (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)|
|Screen Size||55 Inch (138.8 cm)|
|Audio Quality||Dolby + DTS|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840x2160 Pixels|
|Display Technology||4K HDR LED|
|Included Components||Cable, Remote|
|Item Weight||28.75kg (Without Stand), 29.62kg (with Stand)|
|Package Dimensions||145.1 x 83.9 x 0.49 cm|
|CPU||64-bit ARM Cortex-A53, 1800Hz|
|No of Cores||4|
|internet & connectivity|
|Wi-Fi||2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz|
|Ports||3 HDMI, 2 USB, one Ethernet Port|
|Highlights||World Thinnest LED TV | 4K HDR 55-Inch Frameless Display | 3840x2160 px Resolution|
|Name||Mi TV 4|
Price Chart for Mi TV 4
We have analysed price data for Mi TV 4 for a period of 90 days. The price chart shows following things:
- The lowest price has been ₹ 44999.
- The highest price recorded is ₹ 44999.
- The average price is ₹ 44999.
Our Recommendation for buying Mi TV 4
The best price of Mi TV 4 has not shown much overall variation over the recorded period. There is no specific trend for the best price over time. Since Mi TV 4 has been at this price for some time, our recommendation will be to buy it at the best price in India of ₹ 44999 now.
Alternatives to Mi TV 4
- Mi LED Smart TV 4X Pro (55)Upcoming₹39,999
- 20 W Speaker Output
- 3840 X 2160 Ultra HD - 4X Resolution Of Full HD- More Depth In Every Picture
- 60 Hz : Standard Refresh Rate For Blur-free Picture Quality
- 3 X HDMI : For Set Top Box, Consoles And Blu-ray Players