Price Lists Of Fully Automatic Washing Machines In India
How to buy Fully automatic Washing machine online ?
Washing machine is a vital part of every household and is used to keep the clothes clean and tidy. Depending on your budget and your comfort level, you can select among semi-automatic washing machine and fully automatic washing machine. Fully automatic washing machine come in two variants namely top loading and front loading machine which have one single tub which acts as both washer and drier and performs all the functions, hence there is no botheration of shifting the clothes. You just have to put the clothes in the machine, soak them for some time, close the lid and start the timer and the machine will do the rest of the work. After the complete washing cycle finishes, the dried clothes come out. Fully automatic machines are energy-efficient and are easy to operate as we need to pre-set the programme only once before each wash load. Most fully automatic top loading washing machines have agitators or impellers to clean the clothes. Agitator is a vertical stick in the centre of the drum which twists and spins the clothes and washes them nicely like a hand wash. Impeller is a propeller or fan which is placed at the bottom of washing machine drum and it pushes up the water to spin and clean the clothes. It is rarely used as it requires more water and washing quality is not that good and the only advantage is that it has bigger capacity to wash more clothes.
There are two types of fully automatic machine – Top loading fully automatic washing machine and front loading fully automatic washing machine. Top loading washing machine is the most common type of washing machine available in the market. They are also less expensive but they require more water supply than front loading machine. In this, the dirty clothes are put from the top of washing tub and lid is closed. In front loading washing machine, the door is the front for placing the clothes inside. It cleans the clothes by rotating the drum horizontally and follow the tumble wash technique to wash the clothes.The benefits of top loading washing machine are :
- They have shorter wash cycle as compared to semi-automatic top loading machine. You can also put the clothes in the middle of the wash cycle as well, if required.
- They are lighter in weight and can be moved anywhere as they have rotating wheels.
- They are also cheaper much than front loading washing machines.
- Unlike front loading machines, we do not have to bend to load or unload the machine in case of top loading.
- They come with a built-in heater to heat the water.
- They are very energy and water efficient. They require less water , less electricity and less detergent as compared to top loading machine.
- Because of the tumble technique, the wash quality is also better and clothes are cleaner.
- They have multiple wash program settings to suit the requirement of user.
- They are more expensive than top loading fully automatic washing machines.
- The clothes cannot be added in the middle of the wash cycle.
- Their wash cycle is longer but few expensive models may feature Quick setting as well.
- They are heavy in weight, hence cannot be moved easily from one place to another.
The tubs are made up of plastic, porcelain or stainless steel. The first two materials are cheaper and most durable is plastic material. There is also a risk of rust in case of stainless steel tub, hence they are rarely used. You can explore from huge variety of semi-automatic washing machines from various popular brands sold by credible online retailers like IFB, LG, Bosch, Hitachi, Videocon, Whirlpool, Haier, Godrej, Onida, Samsung, Panasonic, Electrolux, Kelvinator and many more.