Price Lists Of Semi Automatic Washing Machines In India
Refer our Semi-automatic Washing machine Buying guide ?
Washing machine is used to wash clothes, bed covers, bed linen etc and is a very important part of every household. Depending on your budget and your comfort level, you can select among semi-automatic washing machine and fully automatic washing machine. Semi-automatic washing machine is Top loading machine which have twin separate tubs- one is a washer with an agitator and other one is a dryer. It definitely involves some manual involvement (like putting the clothes in washer and then taking them out and putting in dryer and same process is repeated couple of time) but is easy to maintain and operate. Most semi-automatic top loading washing machines have agitators or impellers to clean the clothes. Agitator is a vertical-axis pole in the middle of washer drum which twists and spins the clothes and washes them nicely like a hand wash. Impeller is a propeller or fan which is placed at the bottom of washing machine drum. It is rarely used as it requires more water and washing quality is not that good and the only advantage is that it provides more space and bigger capacity to wash more clothes.We have short-listed few advantages and benefits of semi-automatic washing machine which can be of a great help in deciding which one to choose from :
- They are cheaper and easy to maintain and operate than fully automatic washing machine.
- Their price range varies from approximately Rs. 5000 to Rs. 12000.
- They do not require continuous water supply . You can also pour water manually to the desired level depending on the number of clothes you want to wash. Unlike fully automatic washing machine, they also consume less water and power.
- They have shorter washing cycles and the clothes are washed faster , hence saving time.
- Since they do not require permanent water connection, hence they can be easily moved to any other place , if required.
- They are lighter in weight and can have large capacity to hold the clothes up to 9 kg.
The tubs are made up of plastic, porcelain or stainless steel. The first two materials are cheaper and most durable is plastic material. There is also a risk of rust in case of stainless steel tub, hence they are rarely used. You can explore from huge variety of semi-automatic washing machines from various popular brands sold by credible online retailers like LG, Videocon, Whirlpool, Haier, Godrej, Onida, Samsung, Panasonic, Electrolux, Kelvinator and many more.