Keyboards Desktop Computer Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Desktop Computer Keyboards in India as on 19 Aug 2019 at 8:42pm. There are total of 1676 Desktop Computer Keyboards in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Zebronics Judwaa 580 Mouse & Wired USB Desktop Keyboard. The most expensive product is Dell KM713 Wireless Keyboard And Mouse which is priced at Rs. 21000/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Desktop Computer Keyboards segment is ProDot KB 207S Wired USB Laptop Keyboard which is available at lowest price of Rs. 175/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Desktop Computer Keyboards available in India that fit your budget. All the Desktop Computer Keyboards prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Sellzone Laptop Keyboard Compatible For ASUS X53E XR1 X53E XR2 K53 K53E X54 X54C X54L X54XI Internal Laptop Keyboard43% Offbest price of ₹799
- For ASUS X53E X53E-XR1 X53E-XR2 K53 K53E X54 X54C X54L X54XI
- Size: Standard
- Interface: Internal
- Afrodive For Smart TV Android Box Laptop Ect Wireless Tablet Keyboard AD25 Wireless Multi Device Keyboard50% Offbest price of ₹599
- For Smart Tv
- Case Material: Plastic
- Size: Handheld
- Interface: Wireless
Keyboard Buying guide : Select Right keyboard?
Keyboard is a set of keys through which we input data to a computer or typewriter. Nowadays wireless keyboards are most commonly used to input textual data for the convenience of the user. Wireless keyboards are more expensive and require batteries to operate. Keyboards contains standard function keys such as space bar, tab key, Escape, Enter, shift and control keys, cursor movement keys and many others. Nowadays, latest keyboard models have extra function keys to ease user's effort like volume slider to control volume of music player and so on.The keyboard of a computer have same key arrangement as that of an electronic typewriter. This standard arrangement of alphabetic keys is called QWERTY keyboard (the name being derived from the extreme upper left five alphabet keys).
While selecting the keyboard, make sure that you buy the one with adjustable height and tilt which is just at the right level of where you are sitting, otherwise it can lead to strain, back injury or neck aches. Some keyboard models have a wrist rest to provide an extra comfort to the user. You spend lot of time working on a keyboard, hence buying a good quality keyboard suiting your needs can lead to better work efficiency.
Roll-up and Fold-up Keyboards : These types of keyboards are the latest innovation in the computer keyboards, especially for business professionals. They are made up of flexible plastic and silicone material and thus can be easily folded or rolled up, making them portable. Few models can be immersed in water as well, hence are very popular in hospitals and research areas.Please find the list of certain things that should be taken care of while choosing a keyboard :
- Keys :Keys are the vital part of the keyboard and they vary from model to model. Earlier keyboards used to have traditional dome-style switches which were thicker and little distance apart. Laptop keyboards have scissor-type switches which are sleeker, slimmer and require less travel. Nowadays, almost all the desktop keyboards have started to follow laptop-style keys.
- Design : Keyboards are available in various colours , designs and finishes in the market. The most commonly used material for keyboard is metal or glossy-plastic finish. Keyboards with adjustable height, laptop-style keys (require less effort to press resulting in less fatigue) and wrist rest are used these days for maximum comfort.
- Connection type : Keyboards are connected to the computer either through USB cable or they are wireless. Wireless keyboards are preferred these days as they do not require any cable and there is no botheration of distance also. Wireless keyboards work on either RF (radio frequency) or Bluetooth technology.
- Key Layout : The placement of keys in the keyboard should have modern layout (which are designed according to MACs and Window Pcs) which should eventually lead to an increase in your efficiency and productivity rather than creating discomfort.
At Price-hunt, you will find all popular brands of keyboards like Logitech, Apple, Amkette, Animate, Belkin, Atrum, Callmate, Digimart, Envent, Genius, Iball, Intex, HP, Lenovo, LiveTech, microsoft, Zebronics, to name a few.