4GB RAM Mobiles Price List in India
View latest and updated Price List of 4GB RAM Mobiles in India as on 26 May 2022 at 10:11pm. There are total of 458 4GB RAM Mobiles in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancedigital, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Vijaysales and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Samsung Galaxy J8. The most expensive product is Apple IPhone X Plus which is priced at Rs. 109999/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the 4GB RAM Mobiles segment is I Kall K900 which is available at lowest price of Rs. 4499/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the 4GB RAM Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All the 4GB RAM Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Motorola One Visionbest price of ₹12,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Android One
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 94.0 Cm2 (~82.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.7, 1/2", 0.8µm, Pdaf, Ois; ; 5 Mp, F/2.2, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Mi A2best price of ₹10,847
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Google Pixel 3abest price of ₹39,999
- Android 9.0 (pie)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 5.6 Inches, 79.6 Cm2 (~75.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12.2 Mp, F/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Ois, Dual Pixel Pdaf Rear Camera
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019best price of ₹19,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Emui 9
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.59 Inches, 106.6 Cm2 (~84.3% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), Pdaf; ; 8 Mp (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Star ProUpcomingexpected price of ₹35,990
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 100.1 Cm2 Screen
- 24 Mp, F/1.7, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp (wide); ; 10 Mp (telephoto); ; 5 Mp (telephoto); Rear Camera
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZoomUpcomingexpected price of ₹42,999
- Android Os, V6.0.1 (marshmallow)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 5.5 Inches (~70.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 12 Mp, (25mm, F/1.7, Ois (4-axis)& 59mm, F/2.8), Laser/phase Detection Autofocus, 2.3x Optical Zoom Factor, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
|Latest Mobile Models||Available From|
|Samsung Galaxy J8||₹15,990|
|Motorola One Vision||₹12,990|
|Google Pixel 3a||₹39,999|
|Huawei Honor 7C||₹12,999|
|Huawei Honor 7X||₹10,999|
|Huawei Y9 Prime 2019||₹19,990|
|Infinix Hot 10||₹11,999|
Few years back, the phones offered just 512MB RAM and were highly priced but in recent times, they are equipped with ample RAM which is even more than that of laptops available in the market. Smartphones have become an integral part of our lives and are being used for multiple purposes such as making calls, sending messages or clicking pictures. They are complete power-houses and used for storing various data like important documents, pictures, songs, videos and more. Higher the RAM in a phone, better will be the efficiency and functioning of the device. To lure the customers, the smartphone manufacturers are adding extra CPU cores and RAM to their new phones. Offlate, Indian market is witnessing the rise of smartphones having 4GB, 6GB or 8GB RAM as they provide incredible gaming and lag-free multitasking capabilities. However for normal users, 4GB of RAM is sufficient for performing most of the activities without any glitches.
Benefits of having 4GB RAM Phone
- Better Multi-Tasking : More RAM in a phone will enable the users to run multiple apps at the same time with total ease and no hassles. Higher RAM generally does not make your device faster but allows it to do more things simultaneously. The user may experience significant slowdowns with lesser RAM while running a larger number of programs.
- Faster Internet browsing : A phone with higher RAM will display web pages faster while browsing irrespective of how fast your Internet connection is. This is because your device is using the hard drive's memory when it has lesser RAM space to store data resulting in slower loading of websites.
- Support Ultra HD : 4GB RAM is powerful enough to be able to support the high-end features of the phones. You will face lot of lagging issues or bugs in lower RAM phone if it supports full HD or Ultra HD display.
- Smooth editing of videos or photos : The user can easily edit their videos or pictures themselves if they have a good smartphone. Due to larger size of videos, you would require a big hard drive to store the file, a faster processor and ample amount of RAM for speedy operation.
- Amazing gaming experience : If you want to play games, then atleast 4GB RAM is a must so that the phone does not hangup in between. Also additional RAM supports color at higher resolutions leading to crispier and brighter images and powerful real-like gaming experience.
- Improved Battery Life : 4GB of RAM aided with high quality components will improve the working of the device. The latest chipsets paired with 4GB of RAM will perform quite well and also save upto 40% of the battery life.
Popular budget 4GB RAM mobiles under Rs 10,000
A smartphone has really simplified our lives and keep us connected to our near and dear ones in any part of the world with a single click of the button. With advent of new applications each and everyday, the total amount of time spent by us on our phones has quite increased. The most relevant features to look out for while making a phone’s selection are its size, design, display type, performance, speed, battery etc. You can do seamless multitasking and do other activities such as managing e-mails, chatting on social networks, watching Youtube videos, and playing games and much more. Let us check out some of the popular 4 GB RAM mobiles available in the market :
- Moto G5S : This phone provides excellent performance and gaming experience and is equipped with powerful configuration and other beneficial features like splash proof, quick charging, front flash etc. It flaunts a 5.2-inch full-HD display (with 1080x1920 pixels screen resolution) and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It features 4GB RAM along with 32GB inbuilt storage and is fuelled by 3000mAh battery.
- Coolpad Cool1 Dual : It is packed with good quality features and specifications such as 5.5-inch full HD display, 13MP rear camera with CMOS image sensor, 8MP front camera, fingerprint scanner, fast charging, massive 4000mAH battery and boots on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. It is powered by an Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory. This configuration is great for multitasking and high end gaming.
- Lenovo K6 Note : Lenovo K6 Note is the latest addition to its Note series and come with several upgrades over its predecessor like faster processor, increased battery backup and higher resolution camera. It sports 5.5-inch full HD display, packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage and runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. It captures great clicks with 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera with CMOS image sensor.
- Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro : The 5.7-inch phone looks impressive and elegant with a very thin bezel. It comes with powerful features and huge storage capacity providing lot of entertainment. It supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset aided by 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. It is a delight for photography lovers as it is equipped with a 16MP primary camera and 20MP + 8MP dual front camera for superb selfie clicks. At an affordable price of Rs 9,999, it is a worthy buy to fulfill your needs.
- Honor 6X : Honor 6X is an excellent performer and can do all types of gaming activities and multitasking without any lags. You can enjoy watching videos and playing games for couple of hours without any stress because of its long lasting battery. The dual primary camera (12MP+2MP) delivers great quality images in all types of light conditions. Its fast charging is very helpful for the smartphone buyers.
FAQs about 4GB RAM MobilesWhat is the need of 4GB RAM in the phone?
Ans : Your RAM requirement depends on the usage of your phone. If you want to experience lag-free performance and wants to perform more than one task at a time, then it is advisable that you opt for a higher RAM device. However for an average user, even 2GB RAM is sufficient enough for basic operations.What is the distribution of RAM in the phone?
Ans : Depending upon the number of processes running in the background or opened by the user, your RAM is divided and not all of the RAM is available to the user straight out of the box. RAM keeps getting used as the user installs more apps in the phone. In a 4GB RAM device, approximately 2.2GB of RAM is available to the user for storing apps.What is the benefit of having more RAM in the phone?
Ans : The performance of the device is directly proportional to the amount of RAM the phone has. Higher RAM indicates better multitasking as it provides more space to the running processes and apps so that they operate smoothly. Hence, higher RAM is beneficial for a heavy user who is into lot of gaming and multitasking.How do I choose best 4GB RAM mobile?
Ans : The user should select the desired model suiting his budget and preference. Apart from RAM, shortlist the model using filters based on processor type, operating system and battery backup. The battery should be powerful enough to support the heavy usage.Which is better 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM?
Ans : In a 4GB RAM phone, around 2.3GB is available for usage by the user. In this approximately 45-46 apps can be installed whereas if you upgrade to 6GB RAM, then you can have around 60 apps in your memory which is quite a lot for a normal user. With higher RAM, you are able to open more number of apps in the memory of your phone which enables you to do faster switching between apps as they already running in the background. Hence depending upon your usage, decide how much RAM your phone requires.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :