Air Conditioners Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Air Conditioners in India as on 07 Aug 2020 at 7:08am. There are total of 4850 Air Conditioners in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Toogud and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Voltas 1.5 Ton 2 Star 182 PX Window Air Conditioner. The most expensive product is Lg 1 Ton 3 Star JS Q12SPXD Inverter Split AC (Aluminum, White) which is priced at Rs. 500000/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Air Conditioners segment is Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star Convertible 4 In 1 Cooling LS Q18CNXD Inverter Split AC (Copper, White) which is available at lowest price of Rs. 1/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Air Conditioners available in India that fit your budget. All the Air Conditioners prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star 123 PYa R/PYa R Premium Split Air Conditioner With Copper Condenser & 10 Feet Free Copper Pipingbest price of ₹33,000
- Anti-bterial Filter Type
- 1 Tonnes Capacity
- 3 Star Energy Rating
- High Eer Rotary Compressor
- Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star CS/CU NU18WKYW Twin Cool Inverter Split AC (Copper Condenser, White)25% Offbest price of ₹40,999
- Split Type
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- 4.7 W/W Eer
- 5 Star BEE Rating Energy(star) Rating
- Lloyd 1.5 Ton 5 Star LS18I52WBEL Split Inverter AC (Copper Condenser, White, With PM 2.5 Filter)39% Offbest price of ₹36,999
- Split Type
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- 4.56 W/W Eer
- 5 Star BEE Rating Energy(star) Rating
- Voltas 1 Ton 4 Star 124VSZS Inverter AC (Copper Condenser, BEE Rating 2018, White)32% Offbest price of ₹32,870
- Inverter Type
- 1 Ton Capacity
- 4 Star BEE Rating Energy Rating
- High EER Rotary - BLDC Compressor
|Latest Air Conditioner Models||Available From|
|Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Copper 183EZA White Split AC||₹27,999|
|Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star 123 PYa R/PYa R Premium Split Air Conditioner With Copper Condenser & 10 Feet Free Copper Piping||₹33,000|
|Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star 183 DZA (R32) Window AC (Copper Condenser, White)||₹22,999|
|Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star CS/CU NU18WKYW Twin Cool Inverter Split AC (Copper Condenser, White)||₹40,999|
|Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Copper 183VCZS White Inverter Split AC||₹32,150|
|Sanyo 1.5 Ton 3 Star SI/SO 15T3SCIA Inverter Split AC (Copper, White)||₹27,990|
|Blue Star 1.0 Ton 5 Star 5HW12SBTU Split AC||₹32,710|
|Voltas 1 Ton 5 Star 125 DY/125 DZA Window AC (Copper, White)||₹26,900|
|Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star SI/SO 15T5SCIC Dual Wide Split Inverter AC (Copper, White)||₹32,490|
|Voltas 2 Ton 24HY Split AC||₹50,789|
Important points to remember while choosing an AC :
- You should prefer a higher tonnage AC model if your room is located on the top floor or directly exposed to sun for adequate cooling.
- Star rating and tonnage capacity should be chosen according to weather conditions of your area. If you stay in a place which has extreme summers, then high star rated model should be bought.
- Your selected model should be equipped with latest features like humid control (so that high humidity or heavy rainfall can be easily dealt with), automatic sleep function to reduce electricity bills and energy efficient settings to minimise energy consumption.
- ACs should be regularly serviced or maintained for their optimal performance.
FAQs while buying an AC :
1. What capacity/size of AC will required for your household ?
Ans : Size plays an important role as oversized or undersized AC will affect the cooling in the room and also increase the electricity consumption and power bills. For reference, we are giving the chart for the user,
- 120 sq.ft area :Upto 0.75 ton
- 121-150 sq.ft area :Upto 1.0 ton
- 151-250 sq.ft area :Upto 1.5 ton
- 251-450 sq.ft area :2 ton or above
2. Which star rated AC model should i choose for my house?
Ans : Inverter or 5 star rated AC models are most energy efficient. They are 15-20% priced higher than regular models, hence they should be bought in case of heavy usage as in an office or a commercial place. In residential areas, where the usage is limited to couple of hours, 3 star or 4 star AC is quite suitable.
3. Is 5 star rated or inverter AC models suitable for less usage?
Ans : The selection of star rating should be selected based on the usage of the equipment. The higher the usage, the higher star rating is recommended. Hence if your usage is more than 10-12 hours, then you should definitely go for an AC with higher energy rating.
4. Will higher tonnage AC provide more effective cooling than lower tonnage AC model?
Ans : The AC capacity should be according to the space requirement as undersized or oversized AC will lead to more power consumption. Higher tonnage AC is best suited for big sized rooms.
5. Which brand offers best customer support and after sales service?
Ans : This is a very subjective question as it depends on the location. Go for popular and reputed brands which have their service centers countrywide. Also, before buying AC of certain brand, do check if it has an authorised service center in your location.
6. Should i buy AC online?
Ans : Yes, it is quite safe to buy AC from credible online portals like Flipkart, Amazon, Shopclues, Tatacliq and more. Always check the seller rating and feedback provided by its users. Do ensure to refer the return/refund/replacement policies and read the T&Cs carefully.
7. What is the importance of filters while purchasing AC?
Ans : Filters are essential as they clean the air before it is circulated in the room. They increase the efficiency of the device.
8. Do I have to buy the voltage stabilizer along with AC?
Ans : The compressor works between an ideal voltage between 190V- 240V. Voltage stabilizer is recommended if there is frequent voltage fluctuation (i.e, below 190V) in your area. If there is a constant voltage, then you can skip the stabilizer.
9. What is an Inverter AC and is it more efficient than a traditional non-Inverter AC?
Ans : An inverter AC delivers the cool air and regulates the refrigerant according to the cooling requirements of the room by varying the frequency of the compressor. It reduces the power wastage with its accurate temperature control. hence it is more energy efficient than other basic models.
10. Why does an AC doesn't start immediately after it is turned on?
Ans : The AC starts three minutes after it is switched ON to reduce the load at the time of starting operation.
11. Where should you install your Window AC for best results?
Ans : It should be installed at a height of 5 feet from the user. The air draft should not directly hit the user.
12. How can I maximise the AC output in the room?
Ans : We can increase the AC cooling by putting curtains or blinds so that there is no direct sunlight in the room. Also the electrical appliances like television, lamps should be kept away from AC unit as they generate heat hence effecting AC's performance. The false ceiling or insulated ceiling also reduce heat input in the room.
13. How often should you clean the filters?
Ans : The filter cleaning depends on the usage of device and the atmospheric conditions in the room. In normal circumstances, it should be washed once in 15 days and AC servicing should be once in 3-4 months for optimal performance and longer life span.
Popular AC Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :