Laptops Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Laptops in India as on 04 Aug 2021 at 7:45am. There are total of 7505 Laptops in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Lenovo G50 G Series Laptop. The most expensive product is Acer Predator 21 X Core I7 7th Gen GX21 71 Laptop which is priced at Rs. 699999/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Laptops segment is Vox Netbook which is available at lowest price of Rs. 4499/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Laptops available in India that fit your budget. All the Laptops prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Asus VivoBook Ultra 14 Core I3 10th Gen X413JA EK261T||X413JA EB301T Thin And Light Laptop20% Offbest price of ₹39,990
- Processing & Multitasking Use
- 35.56 Cm (14 Inch) Screen
- Windows 10 Home
- Asus TUF Gaming A17 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H FA706IH H7014T Gaming Laptop23% Offbest price of ₹62,990
- Processing & Multitasking, Gaming Use
- 43.94 Cm (17.3 Inch) Screen
- GDDR6 Ram
- 4 GB Graphics Memory
|Latest Laptop Models||Available From|
|Acer Swift 3 Core I7 7th Gen SF314 51 Laptop||₹39,990|
|Acer Nitro 5 Core I5 7th Gen AN515-51 Notebook||₹66,990|
|Hp 14s Core I3 11th Gen 14s DY2501TU Thin And Light Laptop||₹41,990|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Core I7 11th Gen 15ITL05 Thin And Light Laptop||₹67,798|
|Acer Nitro 5 Core I7 7th Gen AN515-51 Notebook||₹66,990|
|Asus VivoBook Ultra 14 Core I3 11th Gen X413EA EB322TS Thin And Light Laptop||₹45,990|
|Avita Liber V14 Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3500U NS14A8INV561 CRA Thin And Light Laptop||₹37,990|
|Acer Aspire 3 Core I5 8th Gen A315 53G 5968 Laptop||₹29,890|
|Acer Swift 3 Core I5 10th Gen SF314 57 Thin And Light Laptop||₹56,990|
|Asus VivoBook Ultra K14 Core I3 11th Gen K413EA EB302TS Thin And Light Laptop||₹47,990|
Top Budget Laptops for Students in 2018
In last few years, laptops have replaced the PCs as they come with an added advantage of portability, mobility and design. They offer the flexibility of working anytime and anywhere. There are numerous laptop models available in the market categorised according to their size, number of features, power, graphics, type of brand and price. Hence, choosing the right laptop suiting your preference and budget is a big challenge. You can refer to the latest laptop price list to shortlist the models that easily fits your budget. From conventional clamshell laptops or notebooks to 2-in-1 convertibles, there are plenty of options in the market and you can select among popular brands like Dell, Asus, Lenovo, HP, Acer, Apple, MSI and Samsung, to name a few.
Why do you want a laptop?
Firstly, analyse the purpose of buying a laptop whether it is for business, gaming or web browsing. The best way is to shortlist 9-10 laptop models using filters based on screen size, amount of RAM, configuration and budget and compare their features instead of surfing mindlessly among more than 100 models. For basic day-to-day activities like checking emails, surfing internet, making text documents etc, you can choose budget or entry-level laptops in the price range of Rs 20,000 - 30,000. Whereas medium priced laptops should be preferred to store multimedia files or listening to music and playing videos. For 3D animation, high-end gaming requirements, and intensive graphic designing, premium range laptops in the price varying between Rs 40,000 -1,00,000 approximately are well suited as they are equipped with high resolution displays, ample RAM and powerful chipset to provide rich gaming experience to the user. In last few decades, there is a surge in the number of people using laptops for their daily activities as compared to desktop computers. The increase in sale of laptops and a dip in the growth of desktop computers justifies that.
Things to remember while buying a laptop
Nowadays, a laptop has become an essential electronic gadget serving various purposes and making everyone's life easier and simpler. Therefore, it is quite important to analyse the basic parameters before selecting the right model according to usage and budget.
- Size of Laptop :Laptops are portable, have a compact design and can be easily carried anywhere and everywhere. Their sleek designs add to the convenience and look of the laptop. They come in multiple screen sizes varying from 12 inch to 17 inch. 12-14 inch display size of a laptop is best suited for students or business travellers as these models are light in weight weighing around 1-1.5 kg. Though, 15 inch and 16 inch screen sized laptop models are the most popular and cheapest as they come with a bigger keyboard and display screen. For frequent travellers, buying a notebook can also be considered as it is lighter in weight than a laptop and comes with a smaller display screen. Ultrabooks are extremely portable, ultra thin, light laptops with long battery life and powerful processor and speed. Convertibles (also known as hybrid laptops) allows the screen to swivel around and serves the dual purpose of a tablet as well as laptop. However, both Ultrabooks and Convertibles are more expensive than a laptop having similar specifications.
- Display quality : You will be working on your laptop for long hours, hence it should have high pixel resolution for better and comfortable viewing experience. 1920x1080 pixel resolution screen (Full HD) is widely accepted type of resolution for enhanced visuals and sharper images. Also, the laptop will have an IPS technology for wider viewing angles.
- Amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) : More RAM leads to efficient working of multiple tasks simultaneously without slowing the computer speed. Minimim 4GB of RAM or more is sufficient for hassle-free performance and you can get the best result out of the system. For professional users, one should go for 8 GB/16GB RAM in case of 3D/2D graphic designing and other high-end applications. You should always opt for laptop models which comes with RAM upgrade option so that your workhorse device does not get outdated for couple of years.
- Graphics Card : All the laptops come with an integrated graphics card which is required for internet surfing, watching videos and other basic activities. The most popular graphic card makers are ATI or NVIDIA. The graphics card of 1GB video RAM is quite sufficient for playing games and viewing full HD videos.
- The Keyboard : Apart from hardware specifications and features, a laptop should be ergonomically designed with easy-to-use and comfortable keyboard which can enhance your work output whereas uncomfortable keyboard can reduce your efficiency and can even lead to injury. An ideally designed keyboard should have apt space between the keys and strong tactile feedback for better typing experience. Smooth touchpad is also the foremost priority which can easily replace a mouse, if required. After Apple and Lenovo, Dell and HP are the second best brands providing good, reliable keyboards with perfect layout and touchpads.
- Battery backup : Battery is very important for uninterrupted working for long hours while travelling or when you are on-the-go. If you are in the middle of your work and the battery gets drained out, then you might lose some unsaved data. The battery capacity quoted by the laptop manufacturers may not be quite indicative as the actual power consumption depends upon the screen brightness and the type of tasks you will perform. Doing multitasking like running multiple apps simultaneously or watching online videos may drain out the battery faster. Larger the mAH value, longer will the battery life of the laptop.
- Operating System : The choice of laptop primarily depends upon the operating system you wish to operate like Android, Windows or Apple iOS. If you prefer Mac OS over Windows and budget is not a constraint, then Apple’s Mac OS laptops such as the MacBook Airs and the MacBook Pros are suitable as they quite popular for their graphical abilities and can even surpass Window based laptop models when it comes to industrial design and the touchpad. On the contrary, Window laptops are cheaper and the user can choose from the numerous laptop models from reputed brands like Lenovo, Acer, Dell, Asus, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung etc.
- Storage : You will need a laptop with a huge amount of space to store your data, music, pictures, videos or documents. Normally, all the mid-range laptops are equipped with traditional hard disk drives of 250GB, 500GB or 1TB capacity but these days, the premium high-end models are equipped with SSD or Hybrid (SSD and HDD) type of storage as they are slimmer, much faster and hence minimizing the turn-on time of computer to seconds. This is the reason that the Windows based Ultrabooks with SSDs provide enhanced performance as they minimize the loading time of operating system, games and applications to a great extent. Hence, go for higher storage capacity before taking a final buying decision. Even Apple’s MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are equipped with Solid-State drives (SSD) to provide much superior performance.
- CPU (Central Processing Unit) : The type of processor is very important for faster speed and efficient performance, hence it should be the latest and most updated version. The performance of the laptop increases with the increase in the number of cores. AMD series or Intel’s next-gen processors like the Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 are the most popular ones which dominate the market. For more intensive tasks like 3D gaming or video editing, go for Intel core i5/i7 or AMD FX series whereas Intel Core i3 or AMD’s new A series APUs are mainly used for basic activities like web browsing, non-heavy games or apps. Most of the mainstream laptops have core i5 chipset while core i7 based systems are perfect for heavy gaming, multitasking and business purpose.
Buying a laptop online
Laptop has to be chosen carefully and after analysing your comfort and requirements as it is of utmost importance and helps in your work. The dimensions of the laptop are also very important as while travelling, you will prefer light weight device for convenience. Also, consider a reputed brand so that you are assured of good quality and great after-sales service. Choose from trusted brands like HP, Apple, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Dell, Samsung, MSI, Sony, Toshiba and make a right buying decision using filters based on processor type, battery life and other features.
FAQs while buying a laptop :Which CPU or processor should I consider while selecting the laptop model for myself?
Ans : There are various type of chipsets available in the market but the Intel processors are the best among them as it provides smooth working. Intel Core i7 are the most recent, powerful and responsive processor ensuring high-end gaming experience, enriching entertainment with 4K Ultra HD and 360 degree videos. If budget is an issue of concern, then go for laptop models which have Intel Core i5 chipsets as they are cheaper but they do promise of faster speed and hassle-free performance.Is it important to buy an antivirus program?
Ans : Yes, you should buy an antivirus program for security and privacy of computer system and safety of your saved data, financial details, files and other important information. There are lot of malware, hackers and viruses on the internet that can hamper the system. Explore and choose among the multiple options available and make a final purchase which matches your antivirus requirements.What is the suitable screen resolution for good picture quality?
Ans : The screen resolution is measured by the number of pixels displayed horizontally and vertically. The most popular screen resolutions available in the market are 720p x 1280p (HD) and 1920p x 1080p (full HD). The higher resolution of 1920p is advisable in case of intensive graphics, high-end gaming or watching videos while for any other work, 720p resolution would suffice.How much hard disk capacity should be chosen?
Ans : Every laptop have some internal storage to save data and other important information. The size of hard disk depends upon your usage and the type of files you wish to store. For saving bigger documents, HD games and movies, you require bigger sized hard drive but for basic operations like saving word documents and excel sheets, smaller hard disk is very much appropriate.Which is better- Laptop or Tablet?
Ans : The decision has to be made depending upon your computing requirements. Tablets should be considered if you want to read books, watch movies, click pictures, web browsing etc whereas for business purposes, laptops are best suited for making client reports, doing hard-core computing tasks etc.Which operating system should we choose?
Ans : Windows 7, Windows 8 and latest Apple iOS are the best operating systems to work upon. Hence, you should choose any among them so that all the tasks can be performed with ease.What are the important factors to consider while buying a laptop online?
Ans : We need to analyze the brand, configuration, accessories, after sales service and customer support before placing an order for the right laptop model. Also check the product reviews beforehand for the direct feedback.How can I charge my laptop quickly?
Ans : You can speed up the battery charging by turning off the device and then plug in the charger to charge it. This way you can normally charge it to 100% capacity in the time span of around 2 hours. Charging it while its power is on, may take longer time to fully charge it from 0 to 100%.What is Intel's dual core technology? Is it beneficial for the device?
These days, the laptops are equipped with the latest Intel dual core technology which ensures that the multitasking is being done smoothly and with utmost ease as there are two cores in a single processor. These cores enables the users to complete their desired tasks at a faster pace as they can easily run the multiple applications simultaneously.
Popular Laptop Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :