Best price Apple Laptops - Apple Laptops Price List in India
View latest Price List of Apple Laptops in India as on 25 Jan 2021 at 5:26am. There are 155 Apple Laptops in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Apple ME294HN/A Macbook Pro Laptop. The cheapest of Laptops from Apple is Apple MacBook Air Core I5 5th Gen MQD32HN/A A1466 of Rs. 67990/- and costliest is Apple MacBook Pro Core I9 9th Gen MVVM2HN/A for Rs. 224900/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Apple Laptops available in India that fit your budget. All Apple Laptops prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Apple makes products in various categories like tablets, smart watches, laptops, mp3 and media players, desktops, laptop chargers and adapters, mobiles, desktop computer keyboards, mobile headphones and headsets, headphones and earphones, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Apple made items are sold online at stores like flipkart, snapdeal, paytmmall, amazon, industrybuying, toogud, rediff.
|Latest Apple Laptop Models||Available From|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I5 10th Gen MVH52HN/A||₹109,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I5 5th Gen A1466||₹65,990|
|Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar Core I5 10th Gen MWP42HN/A||₹174,900|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I5 5th Gen MQD42HN/A||₹109,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I5 5th Gen MQD32HN/A||₹65,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I5 5th Gen MQD32HN/A A1466||₹65,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I3 10th Gen MWTJ2HN/A||₹79,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I3 10th Gen MWTL2HN/A||₹79,990|
|Apple MacBook Air Core I3 10th Gen MWTK2HN/A||₹79,990|
|Apple MacBook Pro Core I5 8th Gen MUHN2HN/A||₹97,040|
Apple Laptop Prices 2017
Apple is a US based consumer electronics company which started its operations in the year 1976. Their first product Apple I became extremely popular and successful among consumers. After that in 1977, Apple II followed and thereafter, there were numerous releases in the field of personal computers and laptops. In 1997, with the launch of iMac, the company became one of the leading computer manufacturer and soon released more models in the lineup series like MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. It has also entered various other categories including Apple iPhones, Apple TVs, Apple watch, iPads and iPods which are quite popular across the globe. All their products are the perfect combination of ergonomic design and innovation.
Why are they popular in India?
Besides facing stiff competition from other rival brands, MacBooks continue to gain popularity in India. They sell their products at authorized Apple stores or partner distributors and also at all credible online portals alternatively. They are best suited for business professionals and students. Although they are more expensive than normal Windows laptop, they offer best user experience and great value for money spent on high Apple laptop price. They have also partnered with various schools around the world and are offering substantial discount to the students by seeing their valid student ID card. This way by providing reliable computers in classrooms and libraries, they have become most widely used technology company in the world.
New Generation Laptops
Apple offers premium range of laptops with inbuilt heavy duty graphic cards, excellent processors and ample RAM configurations to ensure high performance and are best suitable for gaming lovers, multimedia and animation work. It also simplifies the video recording and sound editing process, hence are an excellent option for a filmmaker or musician. With their robust configuration, there is no need to bother about the hardware or software related problems as all of them work on latest Mac operating system. They are equipped with inbuilt speakers so as to deliver great audio performance and sound quality. Their laptops are powerful, lightest and thinnest laptops in the world. Apart from laptops, they also have wide range of sleek and portable Netbooks which can be easily carried everywhere to deliver great quality results.
What are the advantages of Mac over Windows operating system?
With their exclusive design, enhanced security, powerful performance and innovative features, Apple laptops are definitely class apart.
- Macbooks are free of spy ware, viruses and other malware functioning.
- You can easily access your data on other Apple devices like iPad, iPhone as well with the help of their iCloud storage technology.
- They offer the frequent upgrades to the latest operating system version to benefit the users.
- All their laptop models are preloaded with softwares like FaceTime, iTune, Maps, iMovie and Photos to enhance the user experience.
- They have higher resale value than any other reputed brand.
- The company offers great tech support and their agents are very helpful in navigating any problems or issues faced.
Design of Apple MacBooks
They are the best designed laptops with an aluminium body which makes them very lightweight and thin. They are primarily available in three colour variants- space grey, gold and silver. The screen size for every MacBook lineup varies between 11 and 13 inches. Most of their high-end models are equipped with Apple’s Retina Display technology, which provides perfect viewing for users and provides brightest and most colourful display. For great network connectivity and sharing, various ports like USB 3.0, HDMI port etc are given in the devices. They also come with a full size keyboard and trackpad for smooth typing experience. However, their unique and attractive design and features thoroughly justify their high Apple laptop price.
Features of Apple Laptops
MacBooks are probably the best companions and gadgets for both personal and office work. They are powered by latest Intel's Core i5 and i7 series of processors. The internal memory available will be 4/8 GB which is quite less and can be expanded upto maxiumum of 750GB using SSDs or HDDs or flash storage. Similarly one can also add additional graphics memory if required. One of the best features of MacBook is its usability. Its frequently updated iOS software is very easy to use and provides seamless user experience and interface. They are less prone to viruses making them a great option for those who are protective about their data. The user can also download lot of useful applications and games from the App store. Their FaceTime (720p) camera is very popular and enables excellent video chatting options (along with stereo speakers with dual microphones) so that you always remain connected to your dear ones living far away. For faster transfer of data, they come with USB Type-C port. You may also find a MagSafe port in few notebook models to charge the device via magnetically attached connectors. A Li-polymer battery provides great backup and uninterrupted usage for couple of hours without charging it.
Types of Apple Laptops :
If you want to upgrade your old laptop or buy a new one, then Apple MacBooks are a best choice as they are equipped with powerful processors, advanced graphics cards, fast flash drives and a long battery life. They have various models and you can choose among them according to your weight, size and performance.
- MacBook Air : They are reasonably priced, light weight (weighing 1.35 kg), very thin and powerful model and available in two screen sizes- 11 inches and 13 inches. They are best suited for budget conscious buyers and are perfect for handling everyday tasks like checking emails, browsing Internet, office applications, playing games, videos and photos editing etc. They are powered by 5th generation Intel core processors, Intel HD Graphics 6000 which ensures smooth and seamless working till up to 12 hours of time duration. They have inbuilt Wi-fi and Bluetooth for easy networking and sharing. Since it is the lower-end model, it does not have Retina display.
- MacBook Pro : They are the latest laptop models with powerful configuration like retina display, force-sensing track pads, new Touch bar, sixth generation Intel Core processors, long battery life and strong architecture. They are available in 13-inch and 15-inch screen size. They deliver sharper and brighter images as their display comes with high pixel density. Retina display is suitable for those who spend hours working on the laptops as it reduces the glare from the screen. The high resolution display with IPS technology will offer high contrast ratio and wider viewing angle. They are the fastest and thinnest laptop Apple has released till date.
- MacBook : This is Apple's ultra-portable laptop and suitable for those who are always on the move and travel a lot. For them, mobility and portability is preferred over features and performance. They are 12-inch models and are capable of handling everything from regular tasks to high-end production tasks. They are loaded with Retina display and force touch track pad for uniform response on clicking. They are powered by sixth generation Intel Core M processors ensuring faster and efficient results.
- Mac Mini : This is Apple's entry level desktop Mac model and is slower than other models- iMac and Mac Pro. They are very small in size and are used for general basic activities. Mostly the first time Mac users buy this as they do not want to spend a lot. It does not include display, keyboard and mouse and can be customized according to your budget and requirement by spending little extra amount.
Which MacBook should you opt for?
While buying a laptop, you should consider certain factors like screen size, hard disk capacity, processor type, memory, graphics card and more. There are multiple available options ranging from affordable 13-inch MacBook Air to the incredibly light 11-inch MacBook. 13 inch models have higher battery life and SD card reader of bigger capacity than the 11-inch model.
- Gamers : With amazing retina displays and innovative Touch bar, MacBook Pro seems an ideal choice for gaming lovers.
- Students : MacBook Air is currently the cheapest available MacBook model, has stylish looks and performance oriented. It also comes with USB-A ports so that the files can be transferred quickly and easily, hence making it a right choice for the students.
- Working professionals : MacBook Air, being the thinnest and lightest model from Apple, can be easily carried anywhere to and fro from office. They can also go for cheaper MacBook with lesser features but great portability.
- Graphic Designers and Multimedia : MacBook Pro with retina display and powerful features is highly recommended for heavy users like graphic designers, video editors, photographers etc.
- Watch Movies and Videos : MacBook Pro comes with huge 500 GB HDD space to store wide range of movies or videos. With Macbook Air, you have to use external HDD or flash storage for additional storage requirement.
Why to select Apple brand?
The laptops manufactured by Apple are smaller, lighter, have innovative and user-friendly interface as compared to the devices produced by other brands like Samsung, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, Dell, to name a few. You will find certain set of impressive programs that will only work on Apple devices. To meet your professional and personal requirements, Apple laptop price starting from Rs. 33,000 are a great buy as they are a perfect combination of technological advancement and portability. Their only drawbacks are that they have limited number of models to choose from and also they do not offer any touchscreen or 2-in-1 laptop models.
Apple Products Categories in India
Popular Laptop Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :