Samsung Refrigerator Price - Samsung Convertible Refrigerator Price
View latest Price List of Samsung Refrigerators in India as on 27 Nov 2020 at 4:03am. There are 941 Samsung Refrigerators in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Samsung 255 Litres RT26H3000PX Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator. The cheapest of Refrigerators from Samsung is Samsung 192 Litres 1 Star RR19T21CARH/NL Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator of Rs. 11190/- and costliest is Samsung 690 Litres RF28K9380SG/TL Frost Free Side By Side Door Refrigerator for Rs. 253494/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Samsung Refrigerators available in India that fit your budget. All Samsung Refrigerators prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Samsung makes products in various categories like refrigerators, mobiles, air conditioners, tv, tablets, washing machines fully automatic, headphones and earphones, mobile batteries, mobile memory cards, printers, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Samsung made items are sold online at stores like snapdeal, flipkart, tatacliq, paytmmall, toogud, amazon, industrybuying, pepperfry, rediff, myntra, naaptol.
- Samsung 810 Litres RF28N9780SG/TL Inverter Frost Free Side By Side Refrigerator | Free Samsung S9 Phone29% Offbest price of ₹247,000
- Side By Side Door Type
- 810 Litres Capacity
- Frost Free Cooling
- Side-by-side Form Factor
|Latest Samsung Refrigerator Models||Available From|
|Samsung 253 Litres RT28K3923RZ Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹27,499|
|Samsung 253 Litres RT28K3343D2 Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹25,850|
|Samsung 253 Litres 2 Star Frost Free Refrigerator||₹19,690|
|Samsung 253 Litres 4 Star 2019 Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹23,990|
|Samsung 253 Litres RT28M3022S8 Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹19,690|
|Samsung 810 Litres RF28N9780SG/TL Inverter Frost Free Side By Side Refrigerator | Free Samsung S9 Phone||₹247,000|
|Samsung 212 Litres 3 Star 2019 Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||₹14,990|
|Samsung 253 Litres 3 Star RT28T3483S8/HL Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹23,340|
|Samsung 275 Litres RT30M3043UT Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||₹26,199|
|Samsung 192 Litres 4 Star RR20T182XR8/HL Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||₹11,990|
Samsung Refrigerator price & Overview
Refrigerators are one of the most important kitchen appliance in every household. They keep the perishable food items like meat, vegetables and meat fresh and healthy for a longer period of time and protects the food from bacteria, fungi and other dust particles. The average life span of any refrigerator is between 10-15 years. If you wish to buy a new refrigerator then since last decade, the technology, specifications, design, performance and prices have all changed. The latest refrigerators models are available in different capacities varying from 190 litres to 890 litres of various reputed brands like LG, Whirlpool, Godrej, Haeir and Samsung. For instance, Samsung refrigerator price has been increased by around 20-25% owing to high inflation rate and additional features. Samsung has recently introduced the new and latest range of advanced Samsung Convertible Refrigerator with power freeze feature in which the consumer can get the ice cubes to suit every budget and requirement. They feature revolutionary Dual Fan technology with convertible freezer which provides flexible storage whose freezer can be converted to fridge and back to freezer thus creating additional space upto 88 litres for storing fresh food in different seasons. Samsung Convertible Refrigerator has 4 star rating and most energy efficient leading to low electricity consumption and running cost.
About Samsung brand
The South Korean multinational giant, Samsung was founded back in 1938 and is considered to be one of the leading consumer electronic products manufacturer in the recent times. The company incorporates innovative and advanced technologies along with smart and intelligent features in its wide range of products such as televisions, tablets, smartphones, cameras, computers, refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens and much more. It offers reliable and affordable Samsung refrigerator prices to the consumers in multiple colours and designs like side-by-side door, bottom freezer models, double door and single door models. Samsung refrigerator prices in India ranges between Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,50,000. Samsung is being nominated as the No. 1 brand in Consumer electronics category since last few years in the survey conducted by a popular Consumer magazine. This extensive evaluation is being made on the basis of the cooling speed, temperature control and optimization as well as the storage space in the equipment.
- Samsung has become popular among all the groups for its diversified range of products used for various purposes like washing, cooling the room, eating, drinking, talking on phone and more.
- The company is increasing its presence in the Indian market by engaging and investing in the social media.
- With its meaningful innovation and advance technology, Samsung can easily cater to the diverse consumer needs and preferences of Indian consumers.
- Samsung refrigerators offer fast cooling so as to keep the food fresh across the shelves. The user can also benefit from additional space and temperature stability.
Features of Samsung Refrigerators :
Their unique features make them stand out and differentiate them from other brand models.
- Digital Inverter Compressor : They are the most advanced and are preferred over the reciprocating compressor in the conventional models as they produce minimal noise and save electricity.
- Cool Pack : All the latest refrigerator models are equipped with Cool pack technology which ensures that the food remain cool for minimum 8 hrs even after the power is switched off.
- Digital Temperature Control : All the fridges models have digital control for regulating the temperature so that you can set the desired temperature for the food's safety.
- LED Lighting : They come with bright and well-lit illumination through energy efficient LED lights. You can also set the light over water dispenser soas to easily get the water even at late night.
- Flexible Configurations : For the maximum space utilisation, the fridges are equipped with adjustable compartments which can be rearranged suiting your needs.
- Power Chill : The high-end models have a special mode which can speed up the chilling process and cool the food quickly and uniformly. This is very beneficial when you have party at home or uninvited guests over a holiday meal.
- Multiple Temperature Zones : This feature is better than accurate temperature control. Since you keep variety of foods in the fridge and all of them need to be kept at different temperatures, the premium models have the flexibility to set the multiple temperature zones individually. or instance, you can keep cold non-veg items at 30 degree fahrenheit and fruits and vegetables at 40 degree fahrenheit.
- Wi-Fi® and Connectivity : These are smart refrigerator models which can be made compatible with smartphones using Wi-Fi so that you can monitor your power usage. You will get alert if the door is left open.
- Sliding shelves : The slide out shelves are easy to use and you can access the food items conveniently.
About Samsung Convertible Refrigerator :
Samsung Smart Convertible 5-in-1 Refrigerator is equipped with smart digital compressor which makes it highly energy efficient and durable. It is designed keeping in mind the unique storage needs of every Indian consumer hence offering them great convenience and comfort. It is good and worthy buy as it helps in saving the electricity bills, retain uninterrupted cooling and keeps the food fresh and tasty even during power cuts. With this, Samsung has widened its exposure in the home appliances category. They are perfect for fast cooling across the shelves so as to maintain the freshness of the food. This convertible refrigerator has 5 multiple conversion modes like Normal, Extra shopping, Vacation, Seasonal and Home Alone mode. If you have already done lots of shopping, then just convert your freezer into the fridge with 'Extra Shopping Mode'. If you are going out on a vacation, then switch on the 'Vacation mode' which automatically turns off the fridge section so that all the food items are stored in the freezer. 'Home Alone' mode switches off the fridge and converts freezer section into the fridge as there is very limited food stuff which needs to be stored. During the change of season, just switch the 'Seasonal Mode' keeping only the fridge on and switching off the freezer. This way we can maintain the right temperature and humidity level upto 70% throughout the fridge which can keep the food fresh for upto 7 days. Besides addressing the different storage needs of the consumer, these conversion modes also save energy and money spent on electricity bills.
Benefits of Samsung Convertible Refrigerator 5-in-1 :
- Additional fridge space : By pressing the button, you can easily convert the freezer into the fridge whenever you want. Hence you will never face any shortage of space.
- Energy efficient : It comes with Home alone mode which can save the energy upto 75% which is quite a lot.
- Stays Clean : The refrigerator stays clean and hygienic as the filter on the fan thoroughly sterilises the air passing through it.
- Quick Cooling : They have Power cool feature which can result in the faster cooling of the refrigerator by about 31%.
- Keeps food fresh : It retains the freshness of the stored fruits and vegetables and maintains the humidity level by releasing the moisture cyclically.
- Faster ice making : Its power freeze feature speeds up the ice making by about 31%. In practically no time, you get lot of ice cubes.
Why choose Samsung Refrigerator?
- You want to buy a new refrigerator or you are planning to remodel your kitchen, then Samsung offers an extensive collection of contemporary refrigerator models with a modern designs with impressive interiors, vibrant colours and feel. It is the most trustworthy brand for its reliability, dependability, credibility, aesthetics and contemporary look. The consumer gets to choose among the various styles, sizes and designs based on their requirement, budget, space in the kitchen and preferences. For bigger families, they are available in capacities over 500 ltr with multiple shelves and door storage options based on superior cooling technology.
- Their top-of-line refrigerator models come with metal and triple cooling technology and feature panels made up of stainless steel which ensures that the temperature inside refrigerator remains consistent. They are also equipped with two compressors and three evaporators to regulate the humidity. They are probably the first one in the refrigerator segment to have such advanced features.
- They have wide range of slim and reasonable entry-level models to suit your needs. All of them have latest features which reduces power consumption and electricity bills.
How to select the best model of Samsung Refrigerator?
- Space : Firstly measure the dimensions (height, width and length) of the space where you need to put the refrigerator and also take a note of free space required for opening the doors. After the measuring the size, calculate the capacity of fridge depending upon the number of members in the family and their food habits that whether they need bigger freezer compartment for storing frozen items or not. Accordingly you can choose the desired model. You can also compare Samsung refrigerator price with models of other reputed brands and make right buying decision.
- Built and Design : There are latest designs of fridge having stainless steel finish or ice and cold water dispenser. They are quite expensive, come with french door, triple fresh cooling and are equipped with Digital Inverter technology. These Samsung refrigerator price ranges from 1 lac to 1.75 lac.
- Different Types : The refrigerators are classified into various types : Top-Freezer , Bottom-freezer, Side-by-Side refrigerator and French door model with ice and water dispenser. Top freezer model is the most commonly used in the regular households.
- Accessibility : While purchasing the refrigerator, make sure that all the stored food items are easily accessible. For instance, if you use the freezer quite often then go for Top freezer model, otherwise opt fot Bottom freezer model. If you open the fridge very frequently, then side-by-side models is best suited. For storing bigger items like pizza boxes or big platters, go for french door model.
Different models of Samsung Refrigerator :
Samsung offers huge variety of refrigerator models to cater to the different refrigeration needs of the consumers. Choose the right one suiting your family size and needs.
- Double door refrigerator : These models offer maximum storage capacity and come with two seperate doors- one for freezer and other one for fridge section. They have multiple adjustable shelves made up of toughened glass to store food items. The vegetable and fruit drawers are used to store perishable items to increase their life and quality. they big guards and utility guards to store big water bottles, dairy items like butter, eggs and yoghurt. They do not allow cool air to escape leading to conservation of energy and are ideal for bigger families.
- Single door refrigerator : These models are compact and best suited in case you have limited space in your home or kitchen. They have a freezer section inside and a chilling tray to store dairy products. There are small shelves on the swing door to keep butter, pickles, jams, sauces, beverage bottles and more. They are suitable for a nuclear family of maximum four members and they can also be used in small grocery shops, retail outlets and offices. They come in the capacity ranging from 120 litres to 250 litres. They have inbuilt stabilizers to ensure safety and are energy efficient as well.
- French door : They provide ample storage space to store numerous food items and beverages without worrying. They are equipped with advanced technologies like Digital Inverter Technology and Triple Fresh Cooling Technology to ensure freshness, lower energy consumption and operation during power failure on inverter. It features CoolSelect Plus compartment to provide four different settings to preserve food at optimal temperature. Other helpful features included are door alarm, freezer lamp etc.
- Side by Side Refrigerator : They have attractive design, elegant looks and complements your kitchen. They have Twin cooling system which ensures uniform cooling throught the appliance to retain the freshness of stored food items. They have multiple ice and water dispensers to get chilled water quickly and reduces the loss of cool air as you do not have to open the door every time to take water or ice. they have lot of storage space as compared to conventional models. The latest features included in these models are Power Cool, Door Alarm, LED Display, Digital Inverter Technology, Twist Ice Maker and smart sensors.
- Direct Cool Refrigerators : They are the basic models which use natural convection method to keep the stored food items cool and fresh. They are compact, energy efficient, provide great freezing performance and come with auto defrost options.
- Multi-door Refrigerators : They are multi-functional and have seperate compartments for fruits, vegetables, dairy items and drinks so that all of them remain cool according to their desired temperature. They use less energy without worrying about your power bills and deliver superior cooling.
- Food Showcase Fridges : They are very well designed having six seperate compartments to provide easy access to all the stored food items. The exterior as well as interior showcases enables you to easily pick the frequently used items. Its features include metal cooling, stainless steel water and ice dispensers, high efficiency LED lighting.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Samsung Refrigerators?1. What are the best selling Samsung refrigerators that are sold online?
- Samsung RT28K3343D2 (253 litres) : This frost-free double door Samsung refrigerator is energy efficient with 3 star rating and has features like Deodorizing Filter, All Around Cooling, Toughened Glass Shelves, Stabilizer Free Operation and Digital Inverter compressor to maintain consistent temperature throughout. It consumes less power, minimal noise and reduces wear and tear for longer-lasting performance.
- Samsung RSA1SHMG1/TL (540 litres) :This frost-free side by side door refrigerator is highly energy efficient with 5 star rating and best suited for bigger families. It is equipped with inbuilt Digital Inverter Compressor which ensures lower electricity consumption, less noise and faster chilling.
Ans : Of course, you can run the refrigerator on an inverter during a power cut but make sure that the inverter is big enough to handle at least 600 Watts required by the refrigerator for longer time duration. Do check the battery capacity and rating of the inverter.3. What is the relevance of star rating while selecting the fridge model?
Ans : The energy efficiency of the fridge is indicated by its star rating or BEE rating. Higher the rating, better will be the efficiency of the fridge. The 4 or 5 star rated models are priced high but will be more energy efficient than 3 star rated model. It is always advisable to go for higher rating appliances as they will save substantial amount on your electricity bill though their initial cost will be high.4. What are the latest features found in Samsung refrigerators?
Ans : Samsung makes lot of effort in constantly updating its appliances with latest and innovative features like Digital temperature control, multiple temperature zones, Power chill and freeze feature, LED lighting and Wi-Fi connectivity. With this power chill feature, the food gets cooler by almost 31% faster rate and digital temperature control enables you to enter the desired temperature you want your fridge to work at. In the multiple temperature zones, you can keep different food items at varied temperatures according to requirement.5. What are the available capacities of Samsung refrigerators?
Ans : Samsung offers huge range of models in different capacities varying from 190 litres to up to 865 litres. The most popular models are the ones having lower capacities of 192 litres, 253 litres and 275 litres. For the medium sized families, the suitable models have the capacity of 321 litres, 345 litres and 395 litres. Whereas for bigger families, the side-by-side door refrigerator models having 465 litres, 551 litres and 675 litres capacity are very well suited.
About Samsung Refrigerators
In peak summers, an energy efficient and ergonomic refrigerator is an essential home appliance in every household so that you get fresh and nutritious food all the time. In refrigeration segment, Samsung is the most preferred choice amongst the Indian consumers because of its versatility, durability and after sales service. They are available in a variety of colours and designs including side by side doors, bottom freezer models, double door and single door models. Depending upon the food storage needs, the consumer can choose the features like egg containers, ice dispensers, cold water, ice dispensers or quick freeze option. They require minimal maintenance as they are rustproof and corrosion-resistant. It is the only brand that offers smart digital inverter compressor with 5 star rating and 7 speed setting in all the models. Their premium and highly priced models include All-around-Cooling and 5-in-1 Convertible refrigerator models which are quite popular among consumers. It is constantly upgrading its technology and brings incremental changes in the features to cater the changing needs of its consumers. Samsung is also coming up with Smart refrigerators with touchscreen panel on the door and ingredient-tracking cameras inside the fridge. With the help of cameras, you can view the inside of fridge on touchscreen or on your phone using companion app. Its other benefits include browsing recipes, cooking timers, creating shopping lists etc.
Popular Refrigerator Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :