Headphones And Headsets Mobile Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Mobile Headphones And Headsets in India as on 21 Sep 2021 at 9:19am. There are total of 3647 Mobile Headphones And Headsets in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Sonilex SL BT02 Deep Bass Stereo Dynamic Headphone. The most expensive product is Sony MDR 1RBTMK2 Bluetooth Headset which is priced at Rs. 26093/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Mobile Headphones And Headsets segment is Autoplus Ap Wired Headset which is available at lowest price of Rs. 144/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mobile Headphones And Headsets available in India that fit your budget. All the Mobile Headphones And Headsets prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Aroma Yellow Series NB119B 40 Hours Playtime With Superior Sound Neckband Bluetooth Headset (In The Ear)63% Offbest price of ₹559
- With Mic:Yes
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Wireless Range: 10 M
- Battery Life: 40 Hr
- Realme Buds Q2 Neo With Environment Noise Cancellation Bluetooth Headset (ENC, True Wireless)30% Offbest price of ₹1,749
- With Mic:Yes
- Bluetooth Version: 5
- Wireless Range: 10 M
- Battery Life: 20 Hrs
Tips to buy Right Headphone for your ear?
Headphones or headsets are the pair of small speakers which are placed close to ears to get clear audio signal. It can be really difficult sometimes to shop for right pair of headphones but we will guide you how to choose them. They are commonly used while doing workout or to listen at home or work.Headphones come in various types, styles and designs as follows :
- In-ear Headphones : They are very commonly used and are very light in weight. They are also very cost-effective and they fit directly into the ear canal. They are simply used with mobile phones, MP3 players for sport activities. Most in-ear headphone models have foam or rubber nubs for perfect fit. The only drawback of these headphones is that they provide inferior sound quality and bass performance as compared to other full size models.
- Full size Headphones : They are also called as over-ear or around-ear headphones. They fully cover the ears with its cushions, hence providing great comfort and offering noise cancellation. They provide high-end and great sound quality with maximum bass and loudness levels. Their size is little big which makes it little difficult to carry them everywhere.
- On-ear Headphones : These headphones are similar to full size headphones except that they do not cover the ear entirely and the cushions are placed on the outer ear with the help of band between both the cushions. They can be easily folded and deliver less noise isolation than full size models.
- Wireless Headphones : They are also called Bluetooth headphones.They are very handy and perfectly used for workouts in gym and portable use. They do not require wire and use battery for working.
- Size and Comfort : Before purchasing headphones, analyze your usage. If you will use them for long, then opt for light weight and comfortable headphone. Do not go for bulkier and heavier models and get hassle-free experience.
- Frequency Response : Frequency is always measured in Hertz (Hz). The frequency of normal human hearing is between the range of 20Hz- 20KHz. Hnce, select headphones accordingly.
- Noise Cancellation : Noise cancelling models allow you to hear your desired music even in highly disturbance areas like during flights or train journeys.
- Bass : Light weight in-ear models provide inferior bass prformance than full size, over-the-ear head phones.
At Price-Hunt, choose from our vast and extensive collection of headphones and headsets of good quality manufacturers like Amkette, JBL, Envent, Digiflip, Jabra, Idance, Logitech, Panasonic, Plantronics, Philips, Portronics, Samsung, Skullcandy, Zebronics etc.