Lg Air Conditioners Price List In India
View latest Price List of Lg Air Conditioners in India as on 09 Dec 2019 at 8:05pm. There are 450 Lg Air Conditioners in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is LG 2 Ton JS Q24BPXA Inverter Split AC White. The cheapest of Air Conditioners from Lg is Lg 1 Ton 3 Star LWA12GPXA Window AC (Copper, White) of Rs. 22612/- and costliest is Lg 2.0 Ton 3 Star LS H24VNXD Hot And Cold Inverter Split AC (Copper, White) for Rs. 56990/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Lg Air Conditioners available in India that fit your budget. All Lg Air Conditioners prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Lg makes products in various categories like refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines fully automatic, tv, mobiles, desktop computer monitors, washing machines semi automatic, microwave ovens, water purifiers, home theaters, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Lg made items are sold online at stores like snapdeal, flipkart, paytmmall, shopclues, amazon, tatacliq, industrybuying, toogud, pepperfry, aliexpress, rediff, homeshop18.
- Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18RUXA Inverter AC (Copper Condenser, BEE Rating 2018, Burgundy, White)27% Offbest price of ₹36,947
- Inverter Type
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- 3.68 W/W Eer
- 3 Star BEE Rating Energy(star) Rating
- Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18TBXD Split AC (Copper Condenser, BEE Rating 2018, White)32% Offbest price of ₹33,980
- Split Type
- 1.5 Ton Capacity
- 3 Star BEE Rating Energy Rating
- Dual Rotary Compressor
|Latest Lg Air Conditioner Models||Available From|
|Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18BUXD BEE Rating 2018 Inverter AC White||₹37,590|
|Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18CPXD Dual Inverter Split AC (White)||₹42,023|
|Lg 1 Ton 5 Star KS Q12YNZA Inverter AC (Copper Condenser, White)||₹34,990|
|Lg 1 Ton 3 Star JS Q12YUXA Inverter Split AC (Copper, White)||₹34,659|
|Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18YUXA Inverter Split AC (Copper, White)||₹37,125|
|Lg 1 Ton 3 Star JS Q12BUXD BEE Rating 2018 Inverter AC White||₹35,581|
|LG 1.5 Ton Inverter JS Q18NPXA Split Air Conditioner [with DUAL Inverter]||₹38,954|
|Lg 1.5 Ton 3 Star JS Q18RUXA Inverter AC (Copper Condenser, BEE Rating 2018, Burgundy, White)||₹36,947|
|Lg 1 Ton 5 Star KS Q12FNZD Inverter Split AC (Copper, Floral White)||₹40,999|
|LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star LSA5PW3M Split Air Conditoner||₹35,490|
LG Air Conditioner Price & Specifications
The South Korean multinational company, LG which started about five decades ago as “Lucky Goldstar”, is a trusted name in India for its quality, innovation and service. They offer wide range of products in various categories including televisions, refrigerators, washing machines and air conditioners. They manufactured India’s first AC and have grown multifold since then with its advanced features such as stabilizer free ACs, inverter technology that reduces energy bills and provides ambient cooling environment.
Why LG AC?
LG ACs are best suited to stay cool and comfortable in this scorching heat making your life much easier and simpler. All LG split and window ACs are equipped with requisite features such as Himalayan cool technology, turbo-cool feature, 360 degree air flow control, plasma flow features and auto-clean function which keeps the air flow fresh and cleaner and keeps you healthy. Few models come with energy-saving mode which ensures minimum power consumption while maintaining a steady temperature by applying a Body Adaptation Time Algorithm (BATA) to its program. Equipped with micro dust protection filters, LG air conditioners provide hygienic and clean air inside your home. They are made up of 100% copper with Ocean Black Protection providing improved durability. The LG AC price varies according to the design, tonnage, cooling capacity, star rating, condenser, compressor and other features. Their high-end models come with compatible Wi-Fi smartphone apps so that the consumer can remotely control the air conditioning from anywhere and you are able to get cool and comfortable atmosphere when you come back home. Also, make sure that while operating the air conditioner, you use the right mode as this will save electricity and always buy the hig star rated model with relevant and beneficial operating modes.
Advantage of buying LG Air Conditioners over other brands:
- Noiseless operation: All LG models are incredibly quiet and produce minimal noise (as low as 18 decibels) as compared to other peer brands.
- Temperature control: The consumer can easily maintain the steady temperature in the room and can even alter the temperature settings suiting your needs within few seconds.
- High efficiency: They are equipped with a variable-speed, high performance compressor which reduces the amount of energy to be consumed resulting in increased efficiency of the device.
- Provides Healthy Environment: LG air conditioner models are based on plasma air purifying technology that provides cleaner and fresh air inside your home. With computer controlled fan speeds and louvers, they uniformly circulate the air inside the room hence regulating the temperature.
- Durability:They are corrosion-resistant and have strong build which increases their life span.
Types of Air Conditioners:
Buy LG air conditioners at the best prices to beat the scorching heat this summer. They come in varied designs and colours for every household suiting every consumer’s needs and instantly cool your room at the desired temperature. Apart from LG, other reputed brands available in the market are Voltas, Samsung, Hitachi, Whirlpool, Lloyd, Videocon, Blue Star, Godrej etc. According to their requirement, room size and budget, the consumer can choose from among the different type of AC types like split, window, inverter and portable model in capacities ranging from 0.75 ton to 2.5 ton and select the desired model.
- Inverter AC: LG was one of the first brands to offer inverter AC in India. Their latest split AC models are based on dual Inverter technology which uses dual rotary compressor with twin rotors resulting in faster cooling, high energy savings, enhanced stability and minimum operational noise. They are bit expensive as compared to other AC types but their running cost is lower by 30-50% and there are no temperature fluctuations.
- Window AC:They are best suited for small sized rooms (having less than 300 sqft area) in an apartment or office.
- Split AC: They can cool large rooms as well as office spaces and uniformly circulate clean and fresh air in the room free from dust particles by using filters. They are based on latest technology and use advanced filters to provide improved air quality, prevent germs and reduced energy consumption to the consumers. They are available in various colours, patterns and designs suiting all types of interiors.
- Portable AC: They are floor standing AC models with stylish, sleek designs and latest features such as auto-restart, energy saving mode to save on the electricity bills. They do not require any installation or setup and have the flexibility of keeping it anywhere inside the house.
How to select the Right AC model?
There are certain things to be considered while shortlisting the right Air Conditioner for your home and hence simplifying the buying decision.
- Cooling Capacity:The AC capacity is denoted by Tonnage value ranging from 0.75 ton to 2.5 ton. It defines the cooling power of the AC which is chosen based on the room size. Bigger the size of the room, higher will be the AC capacity.
- Star rating:The efficiency of the AC is determined by the star rating. Higher the rating, more efficient will be the device and lower will be the electricity bills. It is advisable to buy ACs with high star rating to save on your electricity bills.
- Copper Condenser:The air conditioner with copper condenser are more efficient and durable as compared to the ac models with other condensers.
- Inverter technology:These days Inverter ACs have become really popular among the consumers as they are more power efficient hence saving electricity.
Features of LG ACs
- Himalaya Cool Technology:With Himalaya Cool technology, LG ACs deliver faster cooling with HCOOL mode which enables the device to throw cool air at very high speed till the room temperature becomes comfortably cool.
- 2-in-1 AC:The latest LG AC models come with 2-in-1 operation. They are used for dual purpose- for cooling as well as heating. They come with an inbuilt heater functionality and operate with their ‘Heat mode’ option which reverses the air conditioning process without having any heating element like in conventional heaters.
- Double protection filter:Their premium models are equipped with two protection filters which ensures protection against harmful ailments like pollen, dust, bacteria, exhaust fumes etc.
- 4D Cooling with 30 feet Airflow:Most of the heaters come with 2-way cooling (up and down) to distribute the air inside the room. But the latest LG AC models have 4 Directional air swing function which dissipates the air in all the directions uniformly. They are not as efficient as heaters but definitely are a healthier option as they eliminate the risk of low oxygen.
- Dual Cool Inverter technology:Their new range of ACs are powered by DualCool technology. With this technology, the compressor is always on and draws less power or more power depending upon the room temperature and level set in the thermostat resulting in higher energy savings, enhanced durability and low operational noise.
- Multi-flow Condenser and Rotary Compressor:Their Inverter V series come with multi-flow condenser and rotary compressor which results in faster cooling in an efficient way and lesser noise.
- Gold Fin Heat exchanger:Normally ACs come with heat exchangers made up of uncoated Aluminium which corrodes gradually with time. Their new AC models have heat exchangers based on Gold fin technology which covers them with the layer of anti-corrossion material hence preventing corrossion.
- Other features:With ‘Night Quiet’ function, the noise level in AC is reduced to whisper levels at night-time. They have ‘Wide Louver’ fins to increase heating performance and quick-response operation.
Popular AC Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :