Oppo Mobile Phones Price List in India
View latest Price List of Oppo Mobiles in India as on 26 Jan 2020 at 1:00am. There are 131 Oppo Mobiles in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Oppo A83. The cheapest of Mobiles from Oppo is Oppo Neo 7 of Rs. 4799/- and costliest is OPPO Find X2 for Rs. 72990/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Oppo Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Oppo Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Oppo makes products in various categories like mobiles, headphones and earphones, mobile batteries. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Oppo made items are sold online at stores like snapdeal, toogud, paytmmall, aliexpress, shopclues, amazon, tatacliq, flipkart, rediff.
- Oppo F11 Probest price of ₹13,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Coloros 6
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.5 Inches, 103.2 Cm2 (~84.1% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2.3", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.4, 1/5", 1.12µm, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Oppo R15Upcomingexpected price of ₹21,999
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 98.9 Cm2 (~84.8% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp (f/1.7, 1/2.6", 1.22 µm, Pdaf) + 5 Mp (f/2.2), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Oppo Realme 124% Offbest price of ₹10,299
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb,4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 92.9 Cm2 (~78.9% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash, Check Quality Rear Camera
- Oppo R15 PlusUpcomingexpected price of ₹27,999
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 98.9 Cm2 (~84.9% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp (f/1.7, 1/2.6", 1.22 µm, Pdaf) + 20 Mp (f/1.7, 1/2.8", 1 µm), , Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Oppo RX17 NeoUpcomingexpected price of ₹33,000
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.41 Inches, 100.9 Cm2 (~84.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/1.7, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, Pdaf; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Oppo Find Xbest price of ₹58,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 8 Gb Ram
- 6.42 Inches, 101.2 Cm2 (~87.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Pop Up 16 Mp, F/2.0, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, Pdaf, Ois; ; 20 Mp, F/2.0, 1/2.8", 1.0µm Rear Camera
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom12% Offbest price of ₹36,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Coloros 6
- 8 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.6 Inches, 108.6 Cm2 (~86.8% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.7, 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Ois, Laser/pdaf; ; Periscope 13 Mp, F/3.0, (telephoto), 5x Optical Zoom, Ois, Laser/pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) Rear Camera
- Oppo F15Upcomingexpected price of ₹19,990
- Android 9.0 (pie); Coloros 6.1
- 6.4 Inches, 100.4 Cm2 (~85.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 48 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm (dedicated Macro Camera); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Oppo R11s PlusUpcomingexpected price of ₹35,000
- Android 7.1.1 (nougat)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.43 Inches, 106.7 Cm2 (~80.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual 20 Mp (f/1.7, Af) + 16 Mp (f/1.7, Pdaf), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
|Latest Oppo Mobile Models||Available From|
|Oppo F11 Pro||₹13,999|
|Oppo Realme 2 Pro||₹8,999|
|Oppo Realme 1||₹10,299|
|Oppo Realme C1||₹6,999|
|Oppo Find X||₹58,990|
Buy Oppo Mobile Phones Online
Today mobile phones have become a necessity than a luxury. They are equipped with latest features which keep you updated in lives with easy technology. It is an important means to keep you connected all the time anywhere and everywhere. At Price-Hunt, the user will get the latest and updated Oppo Mobiles Price List in India from popular online retailers like Flipkart, eBay, Amazon, Snapdeal, Shopclues etc and helps them in taking a well-informed buying decision. Oppo mobile phones are an absolute delight for prospective smartphone buyers as they are equipped with innovative features, advanced photography technology and fast connection speeds hence simplifying your life and providing a high level of flexibility. With the prime focus on design and smart technology, their research and development division has incorporated lot of innovative features in the mobiles to benefit the users. They come in different colours, price range, screen size and styles with curved and round edges. The user can also refine their search by using various filters based on price range, screen size, RAM, internal storage, camera etc.
Why choose Oppo mobiles?
Its foremost priority is customer experience and takes all possible measures to satisfy them. Their devices have strong built for high performance and longevity. Oppo has rapid release cycles which ensures the production of weekly firmware updates based on user feedback. In case you have any issue with oppo, let them know and they will fix it up the issue. Their devices are equipped with latest technology and features. For instance, Oppo N1 mobile comes with large 6-inch screen size, 1080p HD display, 1.7 GHz Snapdragon quad core processor high resolution camera with dual LED flash, inbuilt Wi-fi, GPS, USB, 2G and 3G network connectivity. The USP of Oppo N1 is that it is the first Android smartphone that uses six physical lenses which helps in eliminating the distortion and balancing the color saturation, white noise, and other image processing needs so that the user gets crystal clear images. Compare Oppo mobiles with other brands and you will realize that they are no less and are at par with branded devices also. They are best suited for those who wish to have latest and modern features at affordable price tag. In last few years, they have become extremely popular among consumers for their commendable performance, high quality cameras, stylish looks and superior configuration.
Top 5 Reasons to buy Oppo Mobile Phones :
- Provide cheap and affordable devices with great features
- Adhere to world-class Chinese manufacturing standards
- Equipped with latest and advanced features
- Reasonably priced and are available in varied price range.
- Attractive looks and appeal
Design of Oppo Mobile Phones
Oppo has always taken varied approach towards mobile designing. These phones are designed keeping in mind the latest trends and functionaility of the device. They are ergonomically designed sporting light weight, slim, sleek and minimalistic planar designs with removable cover on the back. They are well crafted with metallic finish on the front and back is mostly made up of polycarbonate. The screen size varies from 5 inch to 6.5 inch having varied resolutions and different technologies for great viewing experience. They are equipped with IPS LCD, HD, Full HD or AMOLED displays which are protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. Their smartphone range is available in multiple colour options such as white, silver, gold, navy blue and black.
Buying the right Oppo mobile
RAM and the type of processor determines the efficiency and smoothness of the working of phone while multitasking or dealing with multiple applications. Based on the hardware specifications and user requirement, select the suitable Oppo phone considering the below mentioned factors :
- Type of Processor & Operating System : This is the very important for lag-free multitasking and speedy operation. Its most recent models- F3 and F3 plus are powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with Adreno 510 GPU for high intensive graphics and gaming. T All Oppo mobile phones run on Android OS and the latest models being equipped with more advanced Android Marshmallow operating system.
- Camera : The camera performance also plays a vital role in making the purchase decision. Oppo phones primarily focus on delivering best-in-class primary and secondary cameras to the consumers so that they can capture their precious moments and bring life into the pictures so that they appear real-like. They have high resolution front cameras and also called selfie experts. If you are looking for advanced features, N1 and N3 phones with rotating cameras are great options. Besides resolution, other most sought after things are lens, flash, aperture, ISO, optical image stabilization etc. For great selfies, front-facing camera should be very good. Oppo F3 Plus and Oppo F1s are the most popular camera phones that are designed specially for clicking selfies.
- Display : Oppo smartphones have different type of displays and the consumer can select the desired model based on their requirements and preference. The company has incorporated latest displays including OLED, Full HD, Full HD+ in its devices to cater to all types of budget requirements of the consumers. Better will be the display, higher will be the price of the phone. Moreover, the PPI(pixels per inch) value is also important as it determines the clarity and sharpness of the images. Higher the PPI value, better will be the display quality.
- RAM : This is the foremost criteria to judge the performance of the phone. The more RAM you have, better will be its performance and faster it will respond to any action performed by the user. For smartphone's smooth performance. RAM should be ample enough to load lot of applications easily. It determines how quickly your phone responds to your touch. Their high-end phones come with maximum upto 6GB RAM whereas the medium range phones have 2GB or 3GB RAM. All their models have smooth and easy-to-use user interface which enables you to run multiple applications simultaneously.
- Battery : The battery capacity of any smartphone is measured by mAH. More the mAH value of the phone, longer the phone lasts on a single charge. Oppo mobile phones come with wide range of battery capacities to cater to all types of smartphone users. Many factors such a display brightness determines battery life. Super AMOLED displays consume more power than HD or even FHD displays. Oppo phones are equipped with high performing batteries and most of the models come with quick charging feature to charge the device in less than 2 hours. Nowadays, the power charging feature is very essential in all the phone models as it enables you to charge your mobile in very less time and give you uninterrupted usage. Depending on your usage, select the right model suiting your requirement. They also have micro USB port for charging these days. Oppo mobile phones like R5 and Find 7 are good options to consider with great battery life and dash charging feature.
Features of Oppo Mobile Phones
Oppo has been offering selfie-focussed devices to the consumers and are packed with state-of-the-art features like high resolution display, good audio performance, powerful chipsets and easy-to-use UI. They are powered with advanced MediaTek and Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets paired with upto 6GB RAM and ample onboard storage for smooth multitasking and lag-free working. Their old models used to run on stock Android versions but currently they are loaded with Android based ColorOS. In terms of optic department, they feature high resolution camera with LED flash and other features like PDAF, face detection, beauty feature and multiple modes. Oppo F series handsets are among the best for selfie addicts. The connectivity options included are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, GPS, dual SIM functionality. The various sensors present on these devices are fingerprint reader, proximity, accelerometer and compass. With great 3G/4G connectivity, Oppo mobile phones are optimised to help users stay connected on the go, anywhere in the world. They are punched with powerful Li-ion batteries which can easily provide atleast one day of uninterrupted usage. They are affordably priced between Rs 7,000- Rs 25,000. Their latest phone Oppo F7 comes with 20MP front camera which uses AI for beautification of images and also has a facial unlock system. They have well established their name in budget and mid price segment in Indian smartphone market with stunning camera features and robust hardware and software configuration.
Popular Oppo Mobile Phones in India
- Oppo F3 : Oppo F3 is a high end phone with long lasting battery backup. This phone is a great buy for camera lovers who love to capture high quality sharp images. It comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics and a massive 4000mAH battery. It is equipped with 16MP rear camera and for selfie lovers, there are dual cameras comprising of 16MP + 8MP. It is priced at Rs 14,000.
- Oppo F3 Plus : This phablet sports a premium unibody design with narrow bezels and curved edges. Its 6-inch full HD display comes with excellent viewing angles and accurate color reproduction. It has powerful configuration consisting of an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro processor, ample 4GB RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. The 16MP rear camera captures sharp clear images and dual front snappers (16MP+8MP) offer superb selfie clicks. Its 6GB RAM variant is priced around Rs 22,990.
- Oppo F5 : Oppo F5 is a premium smartphone with an impressive set of cameras and gigantic 6-inch full HD+ bezel-less display. The phone has decent specifications like 2.5 GHz octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM and Mali-G71 MP2 graphics, 16MP rear camera and its AI-enabled 20MP front camera clicks awesome selfies and is a delight for selfie enthusiasts. Priced at Rs 16,999, it is a great option to buy and scores over other similar priced phones of other brands.
- Oppo F7 : Oppo F7 is a premium phone with power-packed features like 6.2 inch IPS LCD display, Octa-core processor, 4GB RAM so that it can easily handle heavy multitasking. Its dual primary camera (16MP+5MP) captures excellent pictures and record high-definition videos. Its 25MP front camera ensures perfect selfies for all camera lovers. It is powered by a 3300mAh Li-Ion battery which is not enough for a normal user considering its bigger 6.2-inch display. It is priced below 20K which is quite reasonable in comparison to the phones by other brands having similar specs.
- Oppo A37f : Oppo A37f is one of the best budget phone in the price range below Rs 10,000 to feature 2GB RAM, 5-inch HD AMOLED display, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 8 MP autofocus rear camera and 2630mAH battery. It sports a premium feel and tough metallic body.
Oppo phones are equipped with latest innovative and entertaining features adhering to the quality standards of mobile industry to compete with other mobile manufacturers like Vivo, Gionee, Lenovo etc. Browse the huge range of models and select the desired model suiting your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Oppo Mobiles1. What is the price range of Oppo smartphones?
Ans : They are affordably priced ranging between 5K to 20K and the selection can be accordingly made depending upon the money you want to spend.2. How can we increase the life of the phone?
Ans : By taking small measures like putting a screen-guard or tempered glass screen protector, you can protect your phone against scratches or any kind of accidental falls so that it looks attractive and as good as new. Other beneficial accessories include case cover for better durability.3. How can I compare two specific models of Oppo smartphones in terms of pricing or functionality?
Ans : By using advanced filters based on price, amount of RAM, storage space, screen size, display quality, battery capacity, camera resolution etc, the user can shortlist the models suiting our requirements. At Price-Hunt, we can compare any two shortlisted Oppo models and compare them before making a final buying decision.4. Oppo or Xiaomi? Which mobile brand is better?
Ans : In terms of camera quality, Oppo has no comparison but Xiaomi devices are all-rounder phones with good processor, build quality, camera and storage capacity. Xiaomi has been delivering impressive lineup of devices with latest features, strong build, powerful battery at affordable prices. Since it is an older brand, its after sales service is also better than that of Oppo. If your only requirement is a good camera and is ready to compromise little on performance, then Oppo phones are good option to consider as they are best known for their great camera performance with high resolution and features though they might lack little bit on the hardware front.5. How is the after sales service of Oppo devices in India?
Ans : The customer support and after sales service of Oppo brand is supposedly the company’s weakest point. After buying an Oppo device, you might face some issues if you want to get it repaired under warranty. The company is gradually establishing its service centers in India so if you cannot wait for sometime till it establishes its foothold, then go for more reputed brands like Samsung, Sony or Xiaomi.6. What kind of display does Oppo smartphones feature?
Ans : There is wide range of Oppo models having displays such as IPS, LCD, AMOLED, OLED and Super AMOLED. All of them have their own pros and cons and hence it is difficult to judge which display is better. Hence choose the desired phone which has perfect display suiting your needs. 7. Why should I go for Oppo smartphones?
Ans : Oppo phones are now being counted among the value for money brands in India. Their main highlight is that they are selfie centric devices. Their camera clicks are vivid, sharp and bright in all types of light conditions. Few of their models have unique features like Palm Shutter and Voice shot. Palm shutter activates the automatic selfie countdown the moment you keep your palm in front of the camera. With Voice shot feature, you can activate the camera and take automatic snap just by saying Cheese in front of the camera.8. How is ColorOS used by the brand better than the stock Android?
Ans : All Oppo mobile phones run on Android operating system wrapped under ColorOS which has incorporated additional features like fast app installation, quick app launcher and entering the sleep mode when display screen is off to save the battery and enhanced privacy protection. Its improved user interface provides great graphical experience to the consumer.
Oppo as Mobile Brand
Oppo is a Chinese consumer electronics company which is known for its wide range of smartphones, Blu-ray players, MP3 players, portable media players, LCD-TVs and other electronic devices. Headquartered at Guandong in China, the company has made a strong presence in various Asian countries in a short span of time. India has lot of potential for the smartphone makers hence lot of players have entered the market to offer reasonable and affordably priced devices with great features. Oppo has been targeting the low end and mid range segment pretty well with their aggressiving pricing and modern functionalities.
The company was founded in the year 2004 but released their first Android device in 2012. It has been manufacturing some great selfie phones and caters to around 31 markets around the world. They claim to be one of the best selfie experts and has been ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally since last two years in 2016 providing amazing selfie clicks to the consumers around the world. It is focusing on selfie technology breakthroughs and has increased the demand for selfie phones in the Indian smartphone market with their innovative selfie beautification features. Last year, Oppo intoduced Artificial Intelligence to the front camera and has completely revolutionized the selfie experience attained by the users. Oppo has recently been announced as the official mobile phone partner of the International Cricket Council. According to a recent survey, Oppo is the second most profitable smartphone company in China. Globally, Oppo supplies devices in various countries such as North America, China, Australia, Africa, parts of Europe, South Asia and South Eastern Asia owing to the innovative features, modern photography technology, super fast connection speeds, high quality standards and most user-friendly devices. Their devices are a perfect blend of communication, utility, and entertainment hence offering most extraordinary mobile experience to the customers through impressive designs and smart technology. This year in 2018, Oppo has also launched a new sub-brand Realme for budget smartphone buyers.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :