We may collect the following information:
- Your email address which is used to provide you cashback and other cashback related information based on any purchases or offers availed by you from our platform. Your Personal data such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, Your Phone Number and Your preferences. This information enables us to provide you the most relevant information and user-friendly experience.
- Your Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device, your browser type and date and time of your visit when connected to the Internet.
- Your Geographic location, so as to be able to notify offline availability of the product near to your location and display relevant advertisements, etc.
- Your Web browsing activity related to ecommerce, page content from ecommerce pages. We use this data for notifying price drops, related offers and deals, trending products etc.
- Your Web browsing activity related to non-ecommerce to enable Us to identify and advertise relevant products and services.
- Your Device ID details, Screen resolution, RAM capacity, etc. of your device so as to optimize your application experience and notify you about exciting offers for your device.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
4.EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE / APPLICATION:
5.OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
You further acknowledge that this Website/ Application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent
7.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
8.ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside our organisation. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website / Application or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
Although We are committed to protecting Your privacy, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information shall always remain private. As a User of the Website/ Application, You understand and agree that You assume all responsibility and risk for Your use of the Application, the internet generally, and the documents You post or access and for Your conduct on and off the Website / Application.