Samsung Mobile Price List in India
View latest Price List of Samsung Mobiles in India as on 24 Jan 2021 at 9:38pm. There are 398 Samsung Mobiles in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Samsung Galaxy M40. The cheapest of Mobiles from Samsung is SAMSUNG GT 1200 R/I/M of Rs. 1099/- and costliest is Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for Rs. 114990/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Samsung Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Samsung Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Samsung makes products in various categories like refrigerators, mobiles, air conditioners, tv, washing machines fully automatic, tablets, headphones and earphones, mobile batteries, mobile memory cards, printers, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Samsung made items are sold online at stores like snapdeal, flipkart, toogud, paytmmall, amazon, industrybuying, pepperfry, rediff, naaptol.
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus51% Offbest price of ₹12,499
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 91.4 Cm2 (~75.3% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp (f/1.7) + 5 Mp (f/1.9), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Star ProUpcomingexpected price of ₹35,990
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 100.1 Cm2 Screen
- 24 Mp, F/1.7, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp (wide); ; 10 Mp (telephoto); ; 5 Mp (telephoto); Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A646% Offbest price of ₹12,499
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.6 Inches, 79.6 Cm2 (~75.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp (f/1.7), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy M2038% Offbest price of ₹10,499
- Android 8.1 (oreo); Experience 9.5
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 97.4 Cm2 (~83.6% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 13 Mp, F/1.9, 1/2.8", 1.12μm, Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, F/2.2, 1/6", 1.12μm, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A7 201829% Offbest price of ₹17,990
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 6 GB,4 GB Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 91.4 Cm2 (~74.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)5.7 Inches
- Triple Camera 24MP, F/1.7, PDAF + 8MP, F/2.4, 13mm + 5MP, F/2.2, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5GUpcomingexpected price of ₹82,999
- Android 10.0; One Ui 2
- 6.7 Inches, 108.4 Cm2 (~90.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, (wide), Dual Pixel Pdaf, Ois; ; 64 Mp, (telephoto), Pdaf, Ois, 3x Optical Zoom; ; 12 Mp, (ultrawide), Af, Super Steady Video; ; Tof 3d Camera Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S2117% Offbest price of ₹69,999
- Android 11, One Ui 3.1
- 6.2 Inches, 94.1 Cm2 (~87.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf, Ois; ; 64 Mp, F/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, Pdaf, Ois, 1.1x Optical Zoom, 3x Hybrid Zoom; ; 12 Mp, F/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady Video Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus67% Offbest price of ₹13,998
- Android 7.1.1 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,4 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 91.4 Cm2 (~75.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/1.7, Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5GUpcomingexpected price of ₹70,000
- Android 9.0 (pie); One Ui
- 8 Gb Ram
- 6.7 Inches, 112.0 Cm2 (~89.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.5 2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf, Ois; ; 12 Mp, F/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, Af, Ois, 2x Optical Zoom; ; 16 Mp, F/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide); ; Tof Camera Rear Camera
|Latest Samsung Mobile Models||Available From|
|Samsung Galaxy M40||₹15,200|
|Samsung Galaxy A20||₹13,099|
|Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus||₹12,499|
|Samsung Galaxy A6||₹12,499|
|Samsung Galaxy J6||₹7,999|
|Samsung Galaxy J8||₹9,498|
|Samsung Galaxy M20||₹10,499|
|Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro||₹19,990|
|Samsung Galaxy A7 2018||₹17,990|
|Samsung Galaxy On6||₹17,600|
How to buy best Samsung Mobile Phone online?
Smartphones have become a necessity than a luxury. There are numerous mobile brands available in the market like Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Micromax, Lenovo, Asus, Panasonic, Coolpad and more, hence it becomes quite challenging for the consumer to make a right buying decision. The consumer should analyse his priorities first like whether he requires bigger screen, amount of internal storage required, display, operating system, type of processor, battery life and camera performance of the device. At Price-Hunt, you can find the most recent Samsung Mobiles Price List in India from reputed online retailers like Flipkart, eBay, Amazon, Snapdeal, Shopclues etc and helps the user in taking well-informed buying decision.
Why Samsung Mobile phones?
Samsung is the largest mobile manufacturer in the world based in South Korea, catering to about 25 to 30 percent of the total smartphones available in the market. It is also most popular Android phone manufacturer till date. Founded 80 years ago in 1938, it has grown tremendously from a small trading company into one of the biggest consumer electronics company in the world. They have completely changed the way people used to connect with each other and have simplified their lives with easy access of internet, emails and social media. Samsung entered the Indian smartphone market in 2004 which was earlier dominated by the likes of Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Motorola. With their affordable pricing and wide range of devices, they gradually gained popularity among consumers. By the end of year 2011, the company had established its foothold in the Indian market. Besides mobile phones, it has also carved its niche in other consumer electronic categories like televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, laptops, tablets, smartwatches and other wearable devices and many more. Its innovative and reliable products and services have been able to satisfy millions of customers all over the world. Samsung has the device for all types of users ranging from feature phone with basic features like calling, decent camera, FM radio to high-end premium Galaxy range of Samsung mobiles. Samsung entered the Android smartphone market with the launch of Samsung i7500- the first Samsung Android phone in the year 2009. In July 2010, Samsung launched its line of Galaxy S series smartphones. In 2011, Samsung surpassed Apple and became the market leader with the launch of impressive looking Samsung Galaxy S II which was a huge success among the consumers. Samsung Mobile Phones like Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Samsung S5 and S6 followed one after another making the position of this South Korean smartphone giant much stronger. Its 'Note' series is popular with phablet lovers. Though they deal in diversified range of categories such as air conditioners, tablets, refrigerators, washing machines, digital cameras, DVD players etc but mobile phones continue to remain their primary product. The major line-ups of smartphones include their popular Galaxy series, Tizen series, Wave series, Samsung Z series, to name a few.
Design of Samsung mobile phones :
Samsung's low cost phones are made up of plastic whereas its other flagship and premium Galaxy, Wave and Nexus series of smartphones are well crafted with impressive design having the mix of metal and plastic material. Their premium phones sport bezel-less display or may be a thin strip of metal bezel around them. The screen size varies from 4 inch to 6.99 inch having varied resolutions for great viewing experience. Their Galaxy Note phablet series have largest screens after Galaxy S series. They are equipped with IPS LCD, AMOLED or Super AMOLED displays which are protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. They were the first company to introduce a heartbeat sensor in its Flagship device. The consumer can also choose from a number of color options available. The premium Galaxy S series of flagship phones are already giving stiff competition to Apple iPhones owing to their high manufacturing quality and wide network of service centers. Though the smartphone market is flooded with Indian handset makers like Micromax, Lava and Karbonn in varied price range, none of them offer great brand value as Samsung mobiles.
Samsung Mobile phone price comparison
Comparing the price and features of the mobile phones is a very important step before finalizing the device. Check the detailed technical specifications and lowest price (or cheapest price) by referring to our Samsung Mobile Price List in India and make a wise decision. Choose the handset suiting your budget range and usage. When the user will click on the product, he will be directed to the product detail page where he can check the best price of the mobile from various portals. The payment can be done through Credit/Debit cards, EMI option, Net banking or Cash on Delivery. You will also find the list of most recent and upcoming Samsung mobiles including basic phones, feature phones and smartphones at price-hunt. You may also be interested in Samsung mobiles under 5000, Samsung mobiles under 10000, Samsung mobiles under 20000 and Samsung mobiles under 30000. The user can also buy accompanying accessories like headsets, cases, covers and more along with the phone. Check out the most recent and updated Samsung mobile price list along with their specifications to select the model suiting everyone's requirements. The consumer is provided with more than 100 models of Samsug mobiles to choose from.
Features of Samsung mobiles :
Samsung has always been offering feature-rich devices to the consumers with great camera performance, good audio quality, high resolution display, powerful chipsets and user-friendly interface. They are equipped with latest and advanced processors such as Qualcomm, Exynos along with ample inbuilt memory for lag-free and smooth working.
- Display : The quality of display has become an important deciding factor while buying a new smartphone. Samsung has incorporated latest displays including OLED, Full HD to QHD Super AMOLED in its devices to cater to all types of budget requirements of the consumers. Their flagship devices like Galaxy S8 feature bezel-less display with curved edges. The latest Super AMOLED display also reduces the power consumption hence ensuring longer battery life.
- Configuration : Higher RAM ensures faster and hassle-free computing. With lot of apps in the market, 1GB RAM in the phone is not at all sufficient. Atleast 2GB RAM is a must in every phone for great multitasking. Their high-end devices may also sport 4GB RAM/6GB RAM. Apart from RAM, processor (which is also called the brain of the phone) is equally important. It is always better to go for atleast quad core processor or an octa-core processor for fast working. Their inhouse made chipset Exynos can easily match up to the performance of Snapdragon's 28nm and 10nm process technology.
- Camera : Samsung phones are known for their amazing camera setups. They are equipped with high resolution selfie and rear camera functionality with autofocus and LED flash. In high-end models, you will also find 4k and 60fps recording. Other relevant features include fingerprint sensors, dual LED flash, NFC, and more.
- Battery and Connectivity : Samsung SDI, their own company manufactures the batteries for their smartphones ensuring that they are durable, robust and have long life. With bigger displays, higher capacity batteries are required for uninterrupted working. They are equipped with varied battery capacity ranging from 2000mAH to 4000mAH and the consumer will not face any heating issues because of the high quality and innovative materials used in the battery. 4G and VoLTE is a must have connectivity feature on mobile phones these days and the user should consider it before buying a handset. In terms of connectivity, they support dual-SIM functionality, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G LTE and more. They have also incorporated beneficial features in their mid-range to high-end smartphones like NFC (Near Field Communication), USB Type-C port for speedy data transfer, Samsung Pay and Android Pay to pay bills.
Samsung Products Categories in India :
Samsung Mobiles FAQs1. Which Samsung Phones support Samsung Pay? What are the benefits of this feature?
Ans : All the Galaxy phones which have NFC feature support Samsung Pay which enable their consumers to make payments immediately with a single click without the need of physical debit or credit cards. There are only three steps involved while transacting - Swipe up, Authenticate, Pay. Also, the all the transactions are protected by Digital tokenization and Samsung Knox. Currently, this feature is available in Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A9 Pro etc.2. Does Screen mirroring help in connecting a Samsung smartphone to TV?
Screen mirror will enable the consumer to share the Galaxy phone screen with the Samsung smart or HD TV using the feature called AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. Screen mirroring can be found in almost all latest phones these days having Android 5.0 or higher version OS and ensures that the user can view the images and videos stored in the phone on a TV screen.3. What is the benefit of "Page Buddy" feature found in the Samsung smartphones?
This feature enables the user to personalize the home screen for various purposes by asking them via pop-ups about which task they would be interested in whenever a particular accessory is connected to the device.4. What is Bixby feature and is it available for Samsung smartphones?
Bixby is an artificially intelligent voice assistant found on the company’s flagship devices like Galaxy S8, S8+ and S9. It is quite different from other voice assistants like Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant or Cortana. It understands everything through voice, text or touch and can even edit photos, send messages, and compose emails on command. In future times, it can also simplify your life by controlling smart home appliances like smart refrigerators, TVs etc and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.5. What do you mean by Smart dual SIM feature?
With smart dual SIM functionality, the consumer has the option of making one of the SIM cards as primary and other SIM secondary. If you are using SIM2 as the internet modem, then SIM1 is used for making calls.How can i upgrade the software of my Samsung phone?
You can easily upgrade your phone to latest Android operating system by installing Over The Air (OTA) updates on the phone. Samsung upgrade its systems frequently and you can also refer the latest upcoming updates by going to Settings > About Phones > System Updates.What is the advantage of installing the My Galaxy App in your phone?
With this app, you can avail lot of services including best deals and offers and more on a single platform.What are the best Samsung Phones with Exynos processor and how is the performance of Exynos?
Few latest Samsung phones are equipped with the company's in-house processor, Exynos which is comparable to Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in terms of speed and performance and built on the same ARM Cortex process. The phones which sport Exynos processor are Galaxy S8, J7 Prime, On Nxt, On 8, S7 Edge, On 5 Pro, S7, J7, S8 Plus, to name a few.How is the battery life of Samsung phones?
Samsung mobile phones are equipped with powerful batteries and can easily last for about 2-3 days on moderate usage. For a basic user who wish to have great battery backup, Samsung feature phone are the reliable choice.What are the good Samsung phones having minimum 4GB RAM and are priced below Rs 30K?
We have shortlisted 2-3 options of Samsung phones priced below 30K - Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C9 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S7. C7 pro priced around 22k comes with great specifications such as 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP rear camera, 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 626 processor along with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and boots on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Its flagship device C9 Pro is priced around 30K and sports 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display and powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage for amazing performance and smooth multitasking while using heavy games and apps. It features 16MP rear and 16MP front camera ensuring crispier and clear images. Another reasonable flagship phone by Samsung is Samsung Galaxy S7 which comes with 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass 5, packed with octa-core Samsung Exynos 8890 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and boots on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. Its 12MP rear camera quality is amazing as it is equipped with OIS and Dual Pixel technology.
Samsung as a Mobile Brand
Samsung is a South Korean giant so much so that with its affiliates it contributes a fifth of the total exports of the country and earns a revenue that equals 17% of the GDP of South Korea. Meaning "three stars", the name Samsung right represents something 'big, numerous and powerful' as rightly said by its founder. Started in 1938, the company has a come a long way in these 80 years. Survival and progress like Samsung needs continuous innovation and adaptability to the market. Samsung Electronics, the flagship company of the group, makes mobiles, televisions, displays, refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, semiconductors, amoled's and networking equipment. Apart from electronics, Samsung is into verticals like engineering, chemicals, heavy industries, securities, toolings, insurance, hospitality and medicine.
Samsung mobiles is the largest business of Samsung group and it is the world's largest mobile phone maker. In India Samsung sells various mobiles under the Samsung Z, Galaxy On, Galaxy S, Galaxy A, Galaxy J , Galaxy Note and Galaxy C Series. The latest series of mid segment mobiles launched by Samsung in India include Samsung Galaxy J6, Samsung Galaxy J8, Samsung Galaxy A6 and Samsung Galaxy A6+ in the price ranges of Rs 13990 and Rs 25990 respectively. These mobiles come with infinity display (which provides 15% larger display size with same body dimensions) and a completely new design. Samsung is planning on giving a tough competition to the chinese brands in Indian mobile phone market by providing cost effective mobiles that are from a premium brand, look good and have best features.
Samsung with its "Make for India" initiative has started R & D centres in India where products like Joy Connect Televisions, 5-in-1 convertible refrigerators, Active-wash washing machines and Roti & Naan microwave ovens have been designed specially for Indian consumer. "Make in India" campaign has also received favourable response from Samsung which has set up manufacturing plants at various locations in India providing employment and contributing to Indian economy and local development in a big way.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :