Batteries Laptop Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Laptop Batteries in India as on 24 May 2019 at 6:30pm. There are total of 3101 Laptop Batteries in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Technofirst Solution HCQ42 6 Cell Laptop Battery Laptop Battery. The most expensive product is HP Pavilion DV6t 6000 CTO 6 Cell Laptop Battery which is priced at Rs. 11169/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Laptop Batteries segment is Compatible Pavilion DV2700 DV6000 DV6100 DV6200 DV6300 DV6500 DV6600 6 Cell Laptop Battery which is available at lowest price of Rs. 499/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Laptop Batteries available in India that fit your budget. All the Laptop Batteries prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Lenovo L09S6Y02/888010304 6 Cell B470, B570, G460, G470A, G565, G770, V360A, V370A, V470, V470G, V570A, V570G, IdeaPad G475, G570, V360, V570, Z460, Z570 Laptop Battery45% Offbest price of ₹2,740
- Designed For: Lenovo B470, B570, G460, G470A, G565, G770, V360A, V370A, V470, V470G, V570A, V570G, IdeaPad - G460, G475, G570, V360, V570, Z460, Z570
- Capacity: 4100 MAh
- Compatible For DELL INSPIRON 1300 B120 B130 HD438 KD186 TD611 TT720 UD532 6 Cell Laptop Battery43% Offbest price of ₹1,698
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Capacity: 4400 MAh
- 6 Cells
- Battery Life: Up To 4 Hours
Buy a good quality, reliable battery for your Laptop?
A laptop battery is a rechargeable battery which is used in portable computer devices like tablet, laptop, notebook and enables them to be used anywhere and everywhere. The various types of batteries available in the market are Nickel Cadmium (NiCD), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium-ion batteries. Always read the instructions written on the battery before charging it for the first time. Use the batteries at room temperature to increase the longetivity of batteries. Direct light , sunlight or keeping them in hot area can cause early wear and tear of the batteries. Currently, all recent devices are equipped with Lithium-ion batteries. We can charge them anytime without any damage unlike nickel cadmium and nickel metal hydride batteries which wear out easily if they are charged before getting fully discharged.We have shortlisted certain points to be considered before purchasing a laptop battery :
- Laptop model : Make sure that you know the part number and make of laptop before buying a new laptop battery. A part number is the unique identification number assigned to each laptop model by the manufacturer. The make is the manufacture like Sony, Hcl, Compaq etc.
- Capacity : Capacity is defined by the amount of energy stored in the battery to provide power to the device. It is measured in milliAmp hour (mAh). While analyzing the capacity, you should calculate how much time you want to spend working on laptop and how much power you want. Go for higher capacity battery if you wish to work longer.
- Voltage : For laptop batteries the most common voltage measurements are: 7.2V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 11.1V, and 14.4V. Choose the battery with the voltage measurement close to the original battery.
- Price and Warranty : While buying a laptop battery, opt for reputed manufacturer which provides warranty also. Also compare the price range and get best deal.
While choosing a battery for your mobile, it is very essential to choose from two options- OEM and non OEM. OEM refers to as original equipment manufacturer which indicates that the manufacturer of battery is same as that of the original battery. The only drawback in opting for OEM battery is that it is highly priced but ensures the perfect workability. Non OEM batteries are manufactured by some other manufacturer. There are many non OEM companies that make mobile batteries at less cost. While buying non OEM batteries, make sure that you get it from reputed company and also the battery is compatable with your mobile phone. Price-hunt serves you the extensive collection of mobile batteries of all reputed brands like Dell, Arb, Airnet, Clublaptop, Dgb, Exilient, Acer, Lapguard, Lappymaster, Lenovo, Lapcare, Lapgrade etc.