Vivo Mobile Phones Price List in India
View latest Price List of Vivo Mobiles in India as of 05 Dec 2023 at 11:23am. There are 231 Vivo Mobiles in the price list. You can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price charts, and more along with the lowest prices in India. The most popular and best-selling product in this category is Vivo Y200 5G. The cheapest of Mobiles from Vivo is VIVO Y31L , priced at ₹3,999, while the most expensive is Vivo X80 Pro Plus 5G for ₹82,990. The prices displayed here are the best prices found for each item and will help you select the Vivo Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Vivo Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees and have been collected from various online stores. These prices are valid across cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Vivo makes products in various categories like mobiles, headphones and earphones, mobile chargers, mobile headphones and headsets, smart glasses and vr headsets, hair dryers, mobile batteries, smart headphones, speakers, tablets, and more. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Vivo made items are sold online at stores like snapdeal, amazon, vijaysales, flipkart, moglix, reliancedigital, croma, myntra, tatacliq, paytmmall, industrybuying.
- Vivo V25eAs on 11:03:39am 05-12-2023Upcomingexpected price of ₹19,900
- Android 12, Funtouch 12
- 6.44 Inches, 100.0 Cm2 (~84.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 0.7µm, Pdaf, Ois; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- Vivo X80 Pro Plus 5GAs on 8:44:07am 05-12-2023Upcomingexpected price of ₹82,990
- Android 12
- 6.78 Inches, 111.0 Cm2 Screen
- 50 Mp, F/1.3, (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, Pdaf, Laser Af, Ois; ; 8 Mp, F/3.4, 125mm (periscope Telephoto), 1/4.4", 1.0µm, Pdaf, Ois, 5x Optical Zoom; ; 12 Mp, F/1.6, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Pdaf, Ois, 2x Optical Zoom; ; 48 Mp, F/2.2, 14mm, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Af, Gimbal Ois Rear Camera
- Vivo IQOO Z6xAs on 3:33:06pm 04-12-2023Upcomingexpected price of ₹18,990
- Android 11, Origin Os Ocean
- 6.58 Inches, 104.3 Cm2 (~84.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 50 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), Pdaf; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro) Rear Camera
- Vivo T1As on 5:24:02am 05-12-2023Upcomingexpected price of ₹26,990
- Android 11, Originos
- 6.67 Inches, 107.4 Cm2 (~85.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97", 0.7µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro) Rear Camera
|Latest Vivo Mobile Models||Available From|
|Vivo Y200 5G||₹21,999|
|Vivo T2 Pro 5G||₹23,999|
|Vivo X90 Pro||₹72,989|
|Vivo V29 5G||₹31,199|
|Vivo V29 Pro 5G||₹39,999|
|Vivo V29e 5G||₹25,690|
Vivo Mobiles Prices 2023
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer provides wide range of devices catering to all type of users ranging from low budget to premium category. They are currently selling their devices in Asian countries like China, India, Indonesia and Thailand and primarily categorised into 3 main series like X series, Xplay and Xshot series. X series come with impressive design and good audio and video capabilities. Xplay series feature extreme Hi-Fi and video experience whereas Xshot series come with high quality camera for pictures and video captures. The Vivo Y and V series are their premium models with amazing camera quality and audio capabilities and are especially made for Indian mobile users. With a wide range of Vivo smartphones available in various models and range, one can choose the one that suits his budget and preference.
Best reasons to buy Vivo mobile phones
- They offer ideal combination of looks and performance in their devices
- They have wide range of mobile models in all price ranges
- They are known for their amazing camera and high audio quality
- They are an absolute delight for selfie and music lovers
Why should you buy Vivo mobiles?
Smartphones play a vital role by providing users a great platform for communication and access to a wide range of applications. Now the people can easily communicate with each other in a different way and performing lot of activities simultaneously and more efficiently. Vivo brand has always been offering great experience to the consumers and has never compromised on the quality of their phones whether it be their Sleek design, brilliant camera specifications, impeccable performance and long lasting battery life. Their low-cost affordable smartphones are equipped with impressive set of features and next generation technology whether it is design or performance so that they can fulfill the evolving needs of customers in future also. They are slim and light-weighted devices. The company has revolutionized the smartphone market by incorporating high-end multimedia capabilities, fast internet speed, lag-free multitasking, amazing camera and audio specifications in their lineup series of smartphones hence making them totally worth the money spent. These Android based smartphones are equipped with brilliant selfie cameras to click perfect selfies. You can easily download anything and everything from a video to a PDF document at a good speed. Because of their aggressive pricing, durability and great after-sales service, they have become quite popular among Indian consumers and most of their models are priced between Rs 7,000 to Rs 20,000. Compare Vivo mobile prices and various features using multiple filters available at Price-hunt and take a well-informed and right buying decision according to your requirement and preferences. With an attractive portfolio of phones, they will surely give stiff competition to other more established and reputed brands like Samsung, Micromax etc. Whether you want a camera-rich smartphone or a feature-rich model, Vivo has a smartphone for all your needs.
Popular models of Vivo Mobile phones
Vivo offers a range of mobile phones across various price points and features, catering to different segments of the market. In India, Vivo mobile phones can be categorised mainly into four types of series- V series, X series, Y series and T series.
X Series: The X series includes premium smartphones from Vivo, known for their sleek design and high-end features. The latest models in this series include the Vivo X70 Pro and X70 Pro+.
V Series: The V series includes mid-range smartphones from Vivo with strong camera features. The latest models in this series include the Vivo V21e and V21.
Y Series: The Y series includes budget-friendly smartphones from Vivo, designed for users who want a good balance of features and affordability. The latest models in this series include the Vivo Y33s and Y91i.
T Series: The T series is a new series of smartphones from Vivo, focused on delivering high performance and fast charging capabilities. The latest models in this series include the Vivo T1 and T1 Pro.
Design of Vivo mobiles
The company takes lot of efforts in designing its devices. All its phone models are of a bar form factor and are largely made up of polycarbonate material so that they are light in weight. They are equipped with IPS LCD displays in variable sizes and FHD/HD resolution for great viewing experience. Their display is made up of hardened glass so that they are protected from accidental falls or damages. They are available in multiple colour options like gold, silver and black.
Features of Vivo phones
In terms of features, the company offers top-class and latest hardware and software features in the devices. Equipped with advanced features and streamlined designs, these devices can easily handle array of tasks like watching movies and videos, playing games, organising office/personal documents, listening to music, browsing internet and more. They are equipped with powerful processors like Qualcomm and MediaTek chipsets with multi-core processing power so that you can work on multiple applications without experiencing any form of lag in terms of performance. They are packed with upto 6GB RAM and upto 64GB internal storage memory with expandable option via microSD card. Their latest models boot on Android (Lollipop) operating system which offers easy-to-use, seamless and intuitive user interface. They deliver an unparalleled audio-visual performance and their impressive set of high quality rear and front cameras deliver excellent pictures and videos to take the perfect shot or selfies in any given light condition. They include various connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, dual SIM functionality, 3G/4G network, GPS support, micro-USB port etc. The user can share pictures immediately using these connectivity options at super fast speed. Various sensors which offer multiple functionalities are also found in Vivo smartphones.
Tips to buy the Right Vivo Mobile
The factors mentioned below will guide the consumer to select the right Vivo phone for everyday usage :
- Budget- Budget is the important criteria to be considered while making phone selection. If you are ready to shell out more money to buy a premium and feature-rich phone, then go for X series of mobile phones. On the other hand, V series and Y series mobile phones are suitable for the ones looking for pocket-friendly and power-packed devices.
- Operating System & Processor- A fast and powerful processor is very important for effortless and hiccup-free multitasking. Hence if you want to buy a good mobile phone which enables the user to switch between the apps, then a Vivo smartphone with an Octa-core processor is a great buy. All Vivo mobiles are Android based and the latest ones run on Android Marshmallow OS to offer lag-free performance and flawless experience.
- Display- Vivo company offers exhaustive range of mobiles having displays varying from 5-inch to 5.7-inch. The big screen provides great visual experience while watching high definition videos, pictures, playing games, web browsing and more. The different type of displays includes IPS LCD, OLED, AMOLED, Super AMOLED suiting all type of user requirements. Their high-end models feature FullView Display 2.0 for much elevated viewing experience while playing games or watching videos.
- Camera- While analysing the camera performance of any device, lot of other parameters like image sensor, aperture and lens system should also be considered apart from resolution (measured in Megapixel). Right configuration will ensure that the user is able to capture crystal-clear photos and videos. Vivo phones have best cameras to capture your precious moments in life. Most of the Vivo mobiles priced above 10K have 13 Megapixel rear camera to shoot full HD videos. They come with dual LED flash to shoot in low light conditions. Their front cameras deliver amazing selfie clicks which is a delight for selfie lovers. They provide a completely different experience in mobile photography by offering professional-grade photography solutions to the users. All their models are equipped with a plethora of features which include geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, moonlight glow flash, LED flash, autofocus, etc to enhance the quality of picture clicks. In Vivo V5s, they have incorporated moonlight glow flash feature in the front camera which throws the beam of light on the face so that you get brighter and crispier. The images clicked by 20MP front camera of Vivo V5s are no less than any professional camera. Their premium models like Vivo V9 have AI Face Beauty and AI Selfie Lighting feature to click the perfect, natural and amazingly beautiful clicks.
- Battery- Running out of battery is a common problem faced by most of the smartphone users, that is why the demand for power banks and portable chargers have increased. These days, the smart buyers have started to check out the mAH value of a smartphone which determines the battery capacity, the minimum being 2500mAH -2600mAH. Vivo phones are packed with powerful batteries so that the activities like gaming and other heavy graphics applications can be done easily. The latest models even have quick charging feature to charge the phone to full capacity in an hour. However, the battery life also depends upon your usage and display brightness.
Popular Vivo phones for great selfies
Are you able to capture professional quality images with a mobile phone? You can achieve this with Vivo phone. Most of their models are equipped with Moonlight Selfie feature which ensures that you look perfect in all your selfies. So all selfie lovers should buy Vivo phones online. Before buying, read the reviews and compare the specifications and best Vivo mobile prices of various models at Price-hunt.
- Vivo V21 (8GB RAM) – With a 44MP front camera and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), the Vivo V21 is a standout option for those looking to take their selfies to the next level. It also has a 64MP OIS rear camera, making it a great choice for all your photography needs. With its sleek design and powerful configuration, this phone is a must-have for those who value both form and function.
- Vivo Y72 5G (8GB RAM) - The Vivo Y72 5G is equipped with a 16MP front camera that uses AI-enhanced technology to capture stunning selfies. The rear camera setup includes a 64MP main camera and an 8MP ultra-wide lens, offering a versatile photography experience. With 8GB of RAM and 5G connectivity, the Y72 is a fast and efficient smartphone that can handle even the most demanding tasks.
- Vivo X60 5G (12GB RAM) - This flagship smartphone from Vivo features a 32MP front camera with advanced image stabilization technology to ensure flawless selfies. Its primary rear camera is a 48MP Gimbal Camera that offers super steady shots even under low-light conditions. Additionally, its 12GB RAM and Snapdragon 870 processor deliver unparalleled speed and performance, making the Vivo X60 5G ideal for multitasking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)1. How is the camera performance of Vivo phones?
Ans : Vivo phones are considered to be great Camera and Music phones with excellent imaging techniques. Vivo mobile phones priced in the range between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 cater to all types of budget as well as premium consumers. However as claimed by most of the reviewers, they are more suited for day to day photography than in low light. Hence if you want to capture special moments in your life and make them memorable, then Vivo mobiles are one of the reliable camera phones. ALso, before buying the device take deeper insights on its overall camera and hardware performance.2. Brief up the benefits of Funtouch OS offered by Vivo phones?
Ans : Vivo phones run on Android Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Funtouch OS out-of-the-box. Funtouch OS is a customized UI which provides additional features in the device that are not included in the stock Android like powerful app manager to save RAM and data monitoring, battery saver, beautifying the interface with icons and notification panels, Smart Motion/ Wake up feature. They are also equipped with a unique Guard Mode which enables the user to unlock the screen in presence of others without exposing apps, contacts or any private information. Funtouch OS also has a one-touch optimization feature which clears RAM and cache in one go ensuring optimum speed at all times.3. Will I get regular software updates?
Ans : The company releases regular updates to enhance user experience and be at par with its peer smartphone brands. Besides this, Android also updates its operating system quite frequently. The user will be notified on its smartphone whenever there is a new update and he will have to download it. Frequent updation will let you stay connected with latest technoloy and softwares.4. Which Vivo model is recommended for best display?
Ans : There are different type of displays found in Vivo phones like IPS LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Super AMOLED fitting into the requirements of every type of user. For instance, a gamer will go for FHD or Super AMOLED display for sharpness whereas for an average user, HD or IPS LCD display will be sufficient. However, the requirements will vary from customer to customer hence choose your smartphone wisely.4. What are the other popular budget brands to consider besides Vivo?
Ans : Vivo phones come with high-end Hi-Fi music capability with loud and clear audio, have impressive design, good build and excellent camera quality. But if your prime focus is performance in terms of software and hardware specifications, then Xiaomi and LeEco handsets can be considered. Even Oppo has been introducing new devices with cutting-edge technology and designs. They are giving stiff competition to leading smartphone manufacturers in terms of price and functionality.5. How to compare two Vivo smartphones in terms of features and price?
Ans : At Price-hunt, compare the specifications and features of all the Vivo models using various filters like type of RAM, amount of storage, camera resolution, screen size, type of processor and battery. Then shortlist the suitable ones and get their best price. Select the desired models suiting your budget and preferences.6. What is the review of their battery performance?
Ans : Vivo phones come with minimum 2600mAH battery capacity which can easily last for couple of hours without any interruption. Few of the models also support dash charging soas to charge the phone to full capacity in less than two hours.7. Which Vivo mobile phone feature best mobile camera?
Ans : Smartphones like the Vivo V7+ features a 24 MP front camera which delivers sharp and distinct-looking selfies. Its 16 MP rear camera coupled with PDAF technology and advanced algorithms offers crispier and sharper picture quality.8. What are the prime features to be considered when buying Vivo smartphones?
Ans : At Price-Hunt, you can categorize the latest Vivo smartphones using advanced filters based on RAM capacity, screen size, OS, processor type, SIM type, and processor clock speed and gift yourself the perfect Vivo phone.
About Vivo Mobile Brand in India
Vivo Electronics based out of Guangdong in China, was founded a decade ago in the year 2009. However, they launched their mobile phone models in India in 2014. The company primarily deals in smartphones, smartphone accessories, online services and tablets and has been trying hard to establish its foothold in Asian market including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Myanmar by releasing various models in X series, Xplay, Xshot, Y and V series. Vivo entered the Indian market in 2014, starting with the launch of the Vivo X5Max, which was marketed as the thinnest phone in the world at the time. Despite facing strong competition from well-established brands like Samsung, Apple, and Xiaomi, Vivo was able to carve out a niche for itself in the Indian smartphone market.
The X series devices sport impressive design with good audio and video quality where as Xshot series primarily focus on providing great camera clicks and videos. On the otherhand their V series are premium phones with amazing front camera which is a delight for selfie lovers. With huge range of models, the company is targeting all types of buyers with different budget for their mobile phones. Vivo is popular for its stylish looks and premium design. Even their low-priced phones have lot of advanced features making them a suitable option for budget buyers. The Vivo V series of mobile phones are their flagship models with premium features and specifications. The young youth relate themselves pretty well with this brand as their prime focus is on introducing perfect sound quality, ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology and developing dynamic and stylish products. They always continue to amaze people with their innovative design and one of the best audio performance in their price segment. All their premium models are equipped with dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip to enhance the user experience. The performance of their selfie cameras is amazing and their wide range of products in varied price range are best suited for different indulgences and experiences like photography, gaming, music, social networking and more and also creating lot of confusion in buyer’s mind while making a selection.
One of the factors that contributed to the success of Vivo was the brand's focus on innovation and product design. Vivo phones are known for their sleek and stylish designs, high-quality cameras, and impressive performance. This focus on creating a premium user experience helped Vivo stand out among the crowded smartphone market. Vivo has also been successful at winning over Indian consumers through its targeted marketing strategies. The brand has invested heavily in celebrity endorsements, especially in the fields of cricket and Bollywood. Some of the biggest cricket stars, like Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni, have been ambassadors for the brand. These endorsements have helped Vivo gain popularity and recognition among Indian consumers, especially millennials. Another important factor in Vivo's success is its dedication to offline retail channels. The company has invested significantly in building a strong network of retail outlets and experience centers across India, which helps customers get hands-on experience with the brand's products and services. This strategy has helped Vivo establish a direct connection with consumers and build up brand loyalty.
Their R & D centers are established in Shenzhen, Nanjing and Dongguan in China to improvise the technology and features of mobile phones and provide superior-quality products. They boast user-friendly interfaces and power-packed performances to reach upto customer’s satisfaction. Vivo has more than 100 service centers in all major cities across India. Some of the cities where Vivo has service centres are Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore,Pune, Nagpur, Kolkata, Patna among others providing great customer support and excellent after-sales service of Vivo mobile phones in India.
Looking ahead, Vivo shows no signs of slowing down its growth in the Indian market. The brand has been expanding its product range to include more devices aimed at different segments of the market, including budget, mid-range, and premium segments. Vivo has also been investing in research and development to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new technologies like 5G. As the Indian smartphone market continues to grow and evolve, it will be interesting to see how Vivo competes with other brands and continues to innovate to stay at the forefront of the industry.
TOP 5 Vivo Mobiles below Rs 20,000
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :