Vivo Mobile Phones Price List in India
View latest Price List of Vivo Mobiles in India as on 12 Dec 2018 at 9:30am. There are 86 Vivo Mobiles in the price list. Along with the lowest prices in India, you can view product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more. Most popular and best selling product in this category is Vivo Nex. The cheapest of Mobiles from Vivo is Vivo Y11 of Rs. 5300/- and costliest is Vivo NEX S for Rs. 45990/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Vivo Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All Vivo Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
About the Brand
Vivo makes products in various categories like mobiles, headphones and earphones, smart glasses and vr headsets, mobile batteries, hair dryers. It is an established and very popular brand available online in India. Vivo made items are sold online at stores like flipkart, shopclues, snapdeal, paytmmall, amazon, aliexpress, rediff, croma, industrybuying.
- Vivo V937% Offbest price of ₹14,994
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb Ram
- 6.3 Inches, 99.1 Cm2 (~85.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp + 5 Mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Flash Rear Camera
- Vivo X21iUpcomingexpected price of ₹28,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 98.4 Cm2 (~85.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/1.8, 1/2.5", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf) + 5 Mp (f/2.0), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Vivo X2127% Offbest price of ₹26,994
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.28 Inches, 98.4 Cm2 (~85.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/1.8, 1/2.5", 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf) + 5 Mp (f/2.4), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Vivo Xplay 5 EliteUpcomingexpected price of ₹44,999
- Android Os, V6.0 (marshmallow)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 5.43 Inches (~69.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 16 Mp, F/2.0, Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led (dual Tone) Flash Rear Camera
Vivo Mobile Phones Price List in India
|Latest Vivo Mobile Models||Available From|
|Vivo V7 Plus||₹15,569|
|Vivo V9 Pro||₹15,990|
|Vivo V11 Pro||₹25,988|
|Vivo V5 Plus||₹17,990|
Vivo Mobiles Prices 2018
TOP 5 Vivo Mobiles below Rs 20,000
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer provides wide range of devices catering to all type of users ranging from low budget to premium category. They are currently selling their devices in Asian countries like China, India, Indonesia and Thailand and primarily categorised into 3 main series like X series, Xplay and Xshot series. X series come with impressive design and good audio and video capabilities. Xplay series feature extreme Hi-Fi and video experience whereas Xshot series come with high quality camera for pictures and video captures. The Vivo Y and V series are their premium models with amazing camera quality and audio capabilities and are especially made for Indian mobile users. With a wide range of Vivo smartphones available in various models and range, one can choose the one that suits his budget and preference.
Best reasons to buy Vivo mobile phones
- They offer ideal combination of looks and performance in their devices
- They have wide range of mobile models in all price ranges
- They are known for their amazing camera and high audio quality
- They are an absolute delight for selfie and music lovers
Why should you buy Vivo mobiles?
Smartphones play a vital role by providing users a great platform for communication and access to a wide range of applications. Now the people can easily communicate with each other in a different way and performing lot of activities simultaneously and more efficiently. Vivo brand has always been offering great experience to the consumers and has never compromised on the quality of their phones whether it be their Sleek design, brilliant camera specifications, impeccable performance and long lasting battery life. Their low-cost affordable smartphones are equipped with impressive set of features and next generation technology whether it is design or performance so that they can fulfill the evolving needs of customers in future also. They are slim and light-weighted devices. The company has revolutionized the smartphone market by incorporating high-end multimedia capabilities, fast internet speed, lag-free multitasking, amazing camera and audio specifications in their lineup series of smartphones hence making them totally worth the money spent. These Android based smartphones are equipped with brilliant selfie cameras to click perfect selfies. You can easily download anything and everything from a video to a PDF document at a good speed. Because of their aggressive pricing, durability and great after-sales service, they have become quite popular among Indian consumers and most of their models are priced between Rs 7,000 to Rs 20,000. Compare Vivo mobile prices and various features using multiple filters available at Price-hunt and take a well-informed and right buying decision according to your requirement and preferences. With an attractive portfolio of phones, they will surely give stiff competition to other more established and reputed brands like Samsung, Micromax etc. Whether you want a camera-rich smartphone or a feature-rich model, Vivo has a smartphone for all your needs.
Popular models of Vivo Mobile phones
In India, Vivo mobile phones can be categorised mainly into three types of series- V series, X series and Y series.
- V series : These type of series are best suited for buyers who are looking for affordably priced but feature-rich phone. The most sought after features in this range include dual front camera, octa-core processor and sleek design and the popular phones in this series are V5 Plus, V5 Lite, V5 and V5s.
- X series : They are the premium range of smartphones which are more expensive than V and Y series. They are equipped with high-end features like 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, Hi-Fi Technology and 4G VoLTE network connectivity. The most popular model in this series is Vivo X5.
- Y series : These Y series phones like Vivo Y55L, Vivo Y55s, Y51L and Y21L are highly suitable for budget buyers as they are reasonably priced between 10K and 15K. They come with features like magnesium alloy body, 4G connectivity, Hi-Fi technology and Super Screenshot.
Design of Vivo mobiles
The company takes lot of efforts in designing its devices. All its phone models are of a bar form factor and are largely made up of polycarbonate material so that they are light in weight. They are equipped with IPS LCD displays in variable sizes and FHD/HD resolution for great viewing experience. Their display is made up of hardened glass so that they are protected from accidental falls or damages. They are available in multiple colour options like gold, silver and black.
Features of Vivo phones
In terms of features, the company offers top-class and latest hardware and software features in the devices. Equipped with advanced features and streamlined designs, these devices can easily handle array of tasks like watching movies and videos, playing games, organising office/personal documents, listening to music, browsing internet and more. They are equipped with powerful processors like Qualcomm and MediaTek chipsets with multi-core processing power so that you can work on multiple applications without experiencing any form of lag in terms of performance. They are packed with upto 6GB RAM and upto 64GB internal storage memory with expandable option via microSD card. Their latest models boot on Android (Lollipop) operating system which offers easy-to-use, seamless and intuitive user interface. They deliver an unparalleled audio-visual performance and their impressive set of high quality rear and front cameras deliver excellent pictures and videos to take the perfect shot or selfies in any given light condition. They include various connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, dual SIM functionality, 3G/4G network, GPS support, micro-USB port etc. The user can share pictures immediately using these connectivity options at super fast speed. Various sensors which offer multiple functionalities are also found in Vivo smartphones.
Tips to buy the Right Vivo Mobile
The factors mentioned below will guide the consumer to select the right Vivo phone for everyday usage :
- Budget- Budget is the important criteria to be considered while making phone selection. If you are ready to shell out more money to buy a premium and feature-rich phone, then go for X series of mobile phones. On the other hand, V series and Y series mobile phones are suitable for the ones looking for pocket-friendly and power-packed devices.
- Operating System & Processor- A fast and powerful processor is very important for effortless and hiccup-free multitasking. Hence if you want to buy a good mobile phone which enables the user to switch between the apps, then a Vivo smartphone with an Octa-core processor is a great buy. All Vivo mobiles are Android based and the latest ones run on Android Marshmallow OS to offer lag-free performance and flawless experience.
- Display- Vivo company offers exhaustive range of mobiles having displays varying from 5-inch to 5.7-inch. The big screen provides great visual experience while watching high definition videos, pictures, playing games, web browsing and more. The different type of displays includes IPS LCD, OLED, AMOLED, Super AMOLED suiting all type of user requirements. Their high-end models feature FullView Display 2.0 for much elevated viewing experience while playing games or watching videos.
- Camera- While analysing the camera performance of any device, lot of other parameters like image sensor, aperture and lens system should also be considered apart from resolution (measured in Megapixel). Right configuration will ensure that the user is able to capture crystal-clear photos and videos. Vivo phones have best cameras to capture your precious moments in life. Most of the Vivo mobiles priced above 10K have 13 Megapixel rear camera to shoot full HD videos. They come with dual LED flash to shoot in low light conditions. Their front cameras deliver amazing selfie clicks which is a delight for selfie lovers. They provide a completely different experience in mobile photography by offering professional-grade photography solutions to the users. All their models are equipped with a plethora of features which include geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, moonlight glow flash, LED flash, autofocus, etc to enhance the quality of picture clicks. In Vivo V5s, they have incorporated moonlight glow flash feature in the front camera which throws the beam of light on the face so that you get brighter and crispier. The images clicked by 20MP front camera of Vivo V5s are no less than any professional camera. Their premium models like Vivo V9 have AI Face Beauty and AI Selfie Lighting feature to click the perfect, natural and amazingly beautiful clicks.
- Battery- Running out of battery is a common problem faced by most of the smartphone users, that is why the demand for power banks and portable chargers have increased. These days, the smart buyers have started to check out the mAH value of a smartphone which determines the battery capacity, the minimum being 2500mAH -2600mAH. Vivo phones are packed with powerful batteries so that the activities like gaming and other heavy graphics applications can be done easily. The latest models even have quick charging feature to charge the phone to full capacity in an hour. However, the battery life also depends upon your usage and display brightness.
Popular Vivo phones for great selfies
Are you able to capture professional quality images with a mobile phone? You can achieve this with Vivo phone. Most of their models are equipped with Moonlight Selfie feature which ensures that you look perfect in all your selfies. So all selfie lovers should buy Vivo phones online. Before buying, read the reviews and compare the specifications and best Vivo mobile prices of various models at Price-hunt.
- Vivo V5 (4GB RAM) – This is a superb Selfie expert phone with 20MP front camera with the Sony IMX376 image sensor to click great selfies which have extraordinary clarity, high resolution, vivid and bright natural colours. Apart from camera, this phone also delivers super efficient performance while multitasking owing to octa-core processor and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. With dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip, this phone is definitely a delight for music lovers as they are able to enjoy an unparalleled audio performance.
- Vivo V5 Plus (4GB RAM) - If you want a buy a phone with dual selfie camera, then this is a great value buy as it comes with 20MP + 16MP front facing camera equipped with Sony IMX376 image sensor . 20MP resolution ensures crystal clear clicks whereas 16MP takes care of minute details about the images. However, it shares the same hardware specs as Vivo V5.
- Vivo V5s - This phone is claimed as a "Perfect Selfie" phone by the company with wide angle support which is ideal for clicking groupfies (i.e, group selfies) with friends. The user is able to take stunning outdoor selfies with a vast landscape in the background. Its 13MP rear camera with PDAF (Phase detection autofocus technology) and can capture multiple pictures in quick succession. In terms of hardware, it is equipped with 4GB RAM and an octa-core chipset for a smooth and effortless performance.
- Vivo V7 (4GB RAM) – It is a beautifully designed and well crafted phone with powerful configuration to provide the users with great gaming and entertainment experience. Its 24MP front camera with flash captures good quality selfies from various angles.
- Vivo Y55s (3GB RAM) - This phone features 13MP camera with additional features like Eye protection mode, Smart screen flash and Smart split 2.0 mode which ensures brilliant picture quality in all types of light conditions. It sports sleek unibody metal design and is the only Vivo smartphone to have highest camera resolution (13MP) and Highest RAM (3GB RAM) in the sub-10K price bracket.
- Vivo V9 (4GB RAM) - Like other Vivo phones, this phone also has impressive looks and sleek design. For flawless operation and multitasking, this device is equipped with 4GB RAM and octa-core processor. In terms of optics, it comes with 24 MP front camera and dual rear camera (16MP+5MP). It flaunts a gigantic 6.3-inch display for a perfect viewing experience and stunning selfies.
- Vivo V7 Plus (4GB RAM) – Vivo V7 Plus is a premium smartphone sporting impressive design, high resolution cameras and robust hardware. It comes with host of premium features such as 5.99-inch full HD display, 16MP primary camera, 24MP front snapper, 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Cortex A53 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage and runs on Android v7.1 (Nougat) operating system. It is a great buy in this price segment if you wish to have a stylish bigger screen smartphone with superb cameras.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)1. How is the camera performance of Vivo phones?
Ans : Vivo phones are considered to be great Camera and Music phones with excellent imaging techniques. Vivo mobile phones priced in the range between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 cater to all types of budget as well as premium consumers. However as claimed by most of the reviewers, they are more suited for day to day photography than in low light. Hence if you want to capture special moments in your life and make them memorable, then Vivo mobiles are one of the reliable camera phones. ALso, before buying the device take deeper insights on its overall camera and hardware performance.2. Brief up the benefits of Funtouch OS offered by Vivo phones?
Ans : Vivo phones run on Android Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Funtouch OS out-of-the-box. Funtouch OS is a customized UI which provides additional features in the device that are not included in the stock Android like powerful app manager to save RAM and data monitoring, battery saver, beautifying the interface with icons and notification panels, Smart Motion/ Wake up feature. They are also equipped with a unique Guard Mode which enables the user to unlock the screen in presence of others without exposing apps, contacts or any private information. Funtouch OS also has a one-touch optimization feature which clears RAM and cache in one go ensuring optimum speed at all times.3. Will I get regular software updates?
Ans : The company releases regular updates to enhance user experience and be at par with its peer smartphone brands. Besides this, Android also updates its operating system quite frequently. The user will be notified on its smartphone whenever there is a new update and he will have to download it. Frequent updation will let you stay connected with latest technoloy and softwares.4. Which Vivo model is recommended for best display?
Ans : There are different type of displays found in Vivo phones like IPS LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Super AMOLED fitting into the requirements of every type of user. For instance, a gamer will go for FHD or Super AMOLED display for sharpness whereas for an average user, HD or IPS LCD display will be sufficient. However, the requirements will vary from customer to customer hence choose your smartphone wisely.4. What are the other popular budget brands to consider besides Vivo?
Ans : Vivo phones come with high-end Hi-Fi music capability with loud and clear audio, have impressive design, good build and excellent camera quality. But if your prime focus is performance in terms of software and hardware specifications, then Xiaomi and LeEco handsets can be considered. Even Oppo has been introducing new devices with cutting-edge technology and designs. They are giving stiff competition to leading smartphone manufacturers in terms of price and functionality.5. How to compare two Vivo smartphones in terms of features and price?
Ans : At Price-hunt, compare the specifications and features of all the Vivo models using various filters like type of RAM, amount of storage, camera resolution, screen size, type of processor and battery. Then shortlist the suitable ones and get their best price. Select the desired models suiting your budget and preferences.6. What is the review of their battery performance?
Ans : Vivo phones come with minimum 2600mAH battery capacity which can easily last for couple of hours without any interruption. Few of the models also support dash charging soas to charge the phone to full capacity in less than two hours.7. Which Vivo mobile phone feature best mobile camera?
Ans : Smartphones like the Vivo V7+ features a 24 MP front camera which delivers sharp and distinct-looking selfies. Its 16 MP rear camera coupled with PDAF technology and advanced algorithms offers crispier and sharper picture quality.8. What are the prime features to be considered when buying Vivo smartphones?
Ans : At Price-Hunt, you can categorize the latest Vivo smartphones using advanced filters based on RAM capacity, screen size, OS, processor type, SIM type, and processor clock speed and gift yourself the perfect Vivo phone.
About Vivo Mobile Brand
Vivo Electronics based out of Guangdong in China, was founded a decade ago in the year 2009. However, they launched their mobile phone models in India in 2014. The company primarily deals in smartphones, smartphone accessories, online services and tablets and has been trying hard to establish its foothold in Asian market including Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Myanmar by releasing various models in X series, Xplay, Xshot, Y and V series. The X series devices sport impressive design with good audio and video quality where as Xshot series primarily focus on providing great camera clicks and videos. On the otherhand their V series are premium phones with amazing front camera which is a delight for selfie lovers. With huge range of models, the company is targeting all types of buyers with different budget for their mobile phones. Vivo is popular for its stylish looks and premium design. Even their low-priced phones have lot of advanced features making them a suitable option for budget buyers. The Vivo “V” series of mobile phones are their flagship models with premium features and specifications. The young youth relate themselves pretty well with this brand as their prime focus is on introducing perfect sound quality, ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology and developing dynamic and stylish products. They always continue to amaze people with their innovative design and one of the best audio performance in their price segment. All their premium models are equipped with dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip to enhance the user experience. The performance of their selfie cameras is amazing and their wide range of products in varied price range are best suited for different indulgences and experiences like photography, gaming, music, social networking and more and also creating lot of confusion in buyer’s mind while making a selection. Their R & D centers are established in Shenzhen, Nanjing and Dongguan in China to improvise the technology and features of mobile phones and provide superior-quality products. They boast user-friendly interfaces and power-packed performances to reach upto customer’s satisfaction. Vivo has more than 100 service centers in all major cities across India. Some of the cities where Vivo has service centres are Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore,Pune, Nagpur, Kolkata, Patna among others providing great customer support and excellent after-sales service of Vivo mobile phones in India.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :