Mobiles Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Mobiles in India as on 27 Jan 2023 at 10:52am. There are total of 12298 Mobiles in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Koovs, Lifestyle, Moglix, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancedigital, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Vijaysales and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Google Pixel 7 Pro. The most expensive product is Vertu Signature Touch which is priced at ₹6,50,000. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Mobiles segment is Ringing Bells Freedom 251 which is available at lowest price of ₹251. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All the Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Google Pixel 7 ProAs on 2022-10-07 15:58:22best price of ₹64,900
- Android 13
- 6.7 Inches, 110.6 Cm2 (~88.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 50 Mp, F/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, Multi Directional Pdaf, Laser Af, Ois; ; 48 Mp, F/3.5, 120mm (telephoto), 1/2.55", 0.7µm, Multi Directional Pdaf, Ois, 5x Optical Zoom; ; 12 Mp, F/2.2, 126˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, Af Rear Camera
- Google Pixel 7As on 2022-10-07 15:58:22best price of ₹56,999
- Android 13
- 6.3 Inches, 96.7 Cm2 (~84.9% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 50 Mp, F/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, Multi Directional Pdaf, Laser Af, Ois; ; 12 Mp, F/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm Rear Camera
- Tecno Camon 19 ProAs on 2022-09-11 11:20:32Upcomingexpected price of ₹21,999
- Android 12, Hios 8.6
- 6.8 Inches, 109.8 Cm2 (~88.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7", 0.8µm, Pdaf, Laser Af, Ois; ; 50 Mp, F/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, Pdaf, 2x Zoom; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
- Realme Q5 ProAs on 2022-09-11 11:20:32Upcomingexpected price of ₹20,999
- Android 12, Realme Ui 3.0
- 6.62 Inches, 105.8 Cm2 (~85.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, F/2.3, 16mm, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro) Rear Camera
- Motorola Edge 30 NeoAs on 2022-09-11 11:20:32Upcomingexpected price of ₹31,990
- Android 12
- 6.28 Inches, 95.2 Cm2 (~87.5% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, F/1.8, (wide), 0.7µm, Pdaf, Ois; ; 13 Mp, F/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm, Af Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T ProAs on 2022-09-11 11:20:32Upcomingexpected price of ₹19,999
- Android 12, Miui 13
- 6.6 Inches, 103.4 Cm2 (~85.1% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 64 Mp, (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, Pdaf; ; 8 Mp, 120˚, (ultrawide); ; 2 Mp, (macro) Rear Camera
- Realme Q5As on 2022-09-11 11:20:32Upcomingexpected price of ₹14,999
- Android 12, Realme Ui 3.0
- 6.6 Inches, 104.8 Cm2 (~84.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 50 Mp, F/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, Pdaf; ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (macro); ; 2 Mp, F/2.4, (depth) Rear Camera
|Latest Mobile Models||Available From|
|Google Pixel 7 Pro||₹64,900|
|Google Pixel 7||₹56,999|
|Snexian Guru 5071||₹899|
|Snexian BOLD 007||₹999|
|Nokia 8210 4G||₹4,199|
|Realme GT Neo 3T||₹22,499|
|Tecno POVA 2||₹10,990|
Compare Mobile Prices 2018
Nowadays, smartphones play an important role in our lives as they are equipped with features like camera, games, music player, calculator and hence providing multiple functionality. The user can access any information or data available on the world wide web with internet connectivity on his smartphone via bluetooth, Wi-fi or 4G mobile connection. You can easily download several useful applications related to health and fitness, education, shopping, music, business, media learning and more which are quite beneficial in learning as well as entertainment purpose. Indian market is flooded with wide range of smartphones and the best way to select the handset is to compare their features, specifications and price.
Their are various factors that need to be considered before making right buying decision like Storage Capacity, Internal Memory (RAM), Connectivity Options, Camera Specifications, Battery Life, SIM Type, Screen Size etc.
- Display : Display is measured by resolution i.e, pixel per inch (ppi) of the device. Higher the ppi, better will be the resolution of the screen. Also, the type of display varies for all brands. For example, Samsung uses Super AMOLED display, Apple uses Retina Display, Nokia phones come with Clear Black display and Microsoft uses Clear type display. Also, screen protection like Corning Gorilla Glass is also beneficial for the users as it protects the phone against scratches and accidental damage.
- Screen Size : The buyer can choose the screen size according to his preference. Some people opt for bigger screen while others prefer small/sleek display. Bigger screens are difficult to handle but they provide great viewing experience while playing games or watching videos.
- Camera : Higher mega-pixel camera will not necessarily provide good quality and sharper images. Other factors like lens resolution, type of flash and autofocus play an important role in clicking great picture images. For good selfies, front camera should have LED flash to get good photos in low light.
- Operating System :Operating system is one of the most important hardware specifications of a smartphone. The popular OS in India is Android followed by iOS (available in Apple phones and tablets) and Windows (commonly used in Microsoft devices). It is entirely an individual's preference and comfort to choose an operating system. Android OS is more customizable (in terms of widgets, lock screen and apps), provides open source platform where even third party developers can create apps and tools and is definitely market leader in India whereas iOS is more popular in countries like United States.
- Processor :The phones are packed with different types of processors like dual core, quad core, octa core etc. More number of cores will lead to smooth execution of multiple tasks simultaneously. For better and smooth performance of various applications, the processor should be compatible with the operating system and have a clock speed greater than 1GHz.
- RAM :The smartphones with higher RAM will give better output and performance. The highest configuration of RAM available in few high-end phones is 6 GB.
- Battery Backup :The phones with powerful battery will last for longer time duration in single charge. Hence opting for phones with minimum 2500mAH is a wise decision. Few phones are also available with fast charging or Turbo-charging feature which charges the phone to about 70-75% in 15 minutes. Alternatively, it is advisable to keep a power bank for heavy gamers or movie lovers.
- Mobile Price :Price is a foremost thing to consider before taking final decision. Comparing the mobile prices online beforehand will save lot of money as well as time. The reputed online portals offer various payment options to users like EMI, Cash on Delivery (COD) and Online Payment (via credit/debit card or net banking) which makes it more convenient for buyers to opt for online shopping.
5 Tips to remember while buying a new Smartphone :
- Read user reviews and ratings of the phone before making final purchase.
- Read the terms & conditions carefully while buying from an online store as to whether they are offering replacement and money refund policy in case of any return.
- Do not go for higher mega-pixel camera as there are other factors like lens resolution, autofocus and flash which are equally important.
- Do not go for pre-installed apps as they occupy lot of internal storage space and are not beneficial also.
- Check the usability and features of all operating systems before finalizing the one.
Some of the popular mobile brands in India are Samsung, Micromax, Apple, Oneplus, HTC, Karbonn, Lenovo, Xiaomi etc. Few recently launched phones of brands like LeEco, Coolpad, Honor provide high-end specifications at affordable price. But it all depends upon which handset perfectly fits your requirement and budget. Also, one must consider the after sales service factor before making a purchase decision. Do check out if there is any nearby service center your preferred brand.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :