4G Mobiles Price List in India
View latest and updated Price List of 4G Mobiles in India as on 26 Apr 2019 at 9:17am. There are total of 1490 4G Mobiles in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Karbonn Titanium Frames S7. The most expensive product is Apple IPhone XS Max which is priced at Rs. 108424/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the 4G Mobiles segment is Snexian Splender which is available at lowest price of Rs. 849/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the 4G Mobiles available in India that fit your budget. All the 4G Mobiles prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plusbest price of ₹13,500
- Android 8.0 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 6.0 Inches, 91.4 Cm2 (~75.3% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 16 Mp (f/1.7) + 5 Mp (f/1.9), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3Upcomingexpected price of ₹36,990
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 10 Gb,8 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.39 Inches, 100.2 Cm2 (~85.0% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel Pdaf, 4 Axis Ois; ; 12 Mp, 1/3.4", 1.0µm Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Probest price of ₹10,899
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat)
- 6 Gb,3 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 92.6 Cm2 (~77.4% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-led Dual-tone Flash Rear Camera
- Mi A2best price of ₹9,899
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 4 GB Ram
- 15.21 Cm (5.99 Inch) Screen
- Dual Camera Lens: Sony IMX486, 1.25 Micrometer Pixels, Large F/1.75 Aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX376, 4-in-1 Pixel Binning Technique, 2.0 Micrometer Pixels, F/1.75 Large Aperture, Background Blurring In Portrait Mode, Single Color Temperature Flash, Light Enhancement Technology, HDR Imaging Technology, Panorama Mode, Burst Mode, Face Recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, Group Selfie, PDAF, Video: 4K Video Shooting (3840 X 2160 Pixels At 30fps), 1080p Video Shooting (1920 X 1080 Pixels At 30fps), 720p Video Shooting (1280 X 720 Pixels At 30fps), 480p Video Shooting (720 X 480 Pixels At 30fps), Slow Motion Video (720p At 120fps), EIS For Video Recording Rear Camera
- Google Pixel 3 XLUpcomingexpected price of ₹72,999
- Android 9.0 (p)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 6.2 Inches, 101.9 Cm2 (~84.2% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12.2 Mp (f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6", 1.4µm), Ois, Dual Pixel Pdaf & Laser Af, Dual-led Flash Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Poco F1best price of ₹16,049
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 6 Gb Ram
- 5.99 Inches, 90.4 Cm2 (~76.7% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 12 Mp, F/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, 4 Axis Ois, Dual Pixel Pdaf; ; 5 Mp, Depth Sensor Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Probest price of ₹8,639
- Android 8.1 (oreo)
- 4 Gb,3 Gb,2 Gb Ram
- 5.84 Inches, 85.1 Cm2 Screen
- Dual: 12 Mp (f/2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 Mp (f/2.2, 1.12 μm), Phase Detection Autofocus, Led Flash Rear Camera
- Huawei P30 ProUpcomingexpected price of ₹70,999
- Android 9.0 (pie); Emui 9.1
- 8 Gb,6 Gb Ram
- 6.47 Inches, 102.8 Cm2 (~88.6% Screen-to-body Ratio)
- 40 Mp, F/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", Pdaf, Ois; ; 20 Mp, F/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", Pdaf; ; Periscope 8 Mp, F/3.4, 125mm (telephoto), 1/4", 5x Optical Zoom, Ois, Pdaf; ; Tof 3d Camera Rear Camera
4G Mobiles Price List in India
|Latest Mobile Models||Available From|
|Karbonn Titanium Frames S7||₹6,995|
|Samsung Galaxy A6||₹12,999|
|Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus||₹13,500|
|Samsung Galaxy J6||₹8,000|
|Samsung Galaxy J8||₹13,990|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||₹9,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||₹10,899|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6A||₹5,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||₹11,999|
Mobile technology has evolved much faster than anyone had imagined in the last decade. Apart from witnessing the huge improvements in performance speed, cameras and screen quality, even the network connectivity has become faster at much affordable pricing. It is really remarkable the way 4G mobile phones have revolutionized the smartphone industry in last few years. Seeing its benefits, no one wants to buy the 3G or 2G devices. Earlier only highly priced flagship devices from companies like LG, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Sony and Motorola used to feature 4G but now almost all the phones are equipped with high speed internet connectivity. In terms of pricing, they come in varied price ranging from Rs 1000 upto Rs 1,00,000 and the user can make a selection based on their budget and requirements. The major advantage of having 4G enabled device is that it offers 10 times the data transfer rate, enhanced voice and video calls clarity as compared to their 3G and 2G counterparts.
What does 4G mean?
4G stands for the 4th generation of mobile telecommunications technology. In earlier times (around 1990s) with 2G mobile internet data, you could only transmit text-based content with ease. With the launch of 3G in the year 2003, the speeds were really fast (upto 42Mbps) providing the users with seamless operation of video calling, downloading music, video streaming and the usage of multiple apps. With 4G, the internet speeds have increased multifold (as fast as 100Mbps) to make connectivity smooth, buffer free and uninterrupted browsing. 4G works on different bands across different countries. In India, most of the mobile operators offer it via the 2300 MHz band (i.e, LTE Band 40) and 1800 MHz (i.e, LTE Band 3). Hence, if you are going to buy a 4G enabled phone, make sure that it supports 2300 MHz LTE Band 40 for much better coverage.
What is 4G LTE?
4G technology used in smartphones and laptops deliver at least 100 Mbps for mobile users and 1 Gigabit per second for laptop or desktop users. LTE stands for ‘Long Term Evolution’ and offers faster speeds and greater stability than standardl 4G network. With LTE feature, the users can download from multiple sources simultaneously. Hence, phones with 4G LTE compatibility offer the users with one of the best internet browsing experience with high speeds and greater download capabilities. When users make voice calls over LTE, it has VoLTE support feature.
What should you go for 4G?
4G enabled phones offer superior functionalities including high-speed connectivity, seamless mobile web access, high-definition mobile TV, video conferencing and gaming experience. They are available at online ecommerce portals and retail outlets at affordable prices. The reputed brands such as Samsung, Mi, Sony, Apple, and HTC have enabled 4G connections in their handsets to ensure a smooth web experience for customers.
- Amazing download/upload speeds : The main USP of 4G mobile network is its speed which is approximately 8-10 times faster than 3G, offering around 100 Mbps. Moreover, increased bandwidth leads to much faster data transfer speed resulting in high quality and seamless connectivity especially for advanced tasks such as video chatting and conference calls. For instance, with this kind of speed, you can easily download a 2GB HD film in less than 4 minutes whereas it would take around 30 minutes to download the same on a standard 3G network.
- Reduced latency : Besides offering faster speeds, 4G mobile network have better response time than 3G due to lower latency (i.e, lesser delay in transfer rate). The response times has reduced from 120 milliseconds (in case of 3G) to around 75 milliseconds (in case of 4G) which is very beneficial while playing online games and live video streaming.
- Better area coverage : 4G network offers much more area coverage as compared other systems such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Providing the coverage of around 30 miles or may be more, it assures complete connectivity to the users at all times. With WI-fi connectivity, online security is the major risk factor involved. Hence, 4G networks are considered to be better as they provide complete privacy, security and safety and are much reasonable in terms of pricing.
- Clear voice calling : With 4G network, the voice quality is superior as it supports VoLTE (Voice over LTE) feature. Even the video chatting is very clear and helps the users to interact with their near and dear ones staying far away or overseas.
Disadvantages of having 4G network
- Though the 4G concept is gradually gaining popularity, its connectivity is still restricted to certain specific carriers and areas. However, the number of cities that have 4G coverage is increasing slowly and will take sometime to be available in all the major cities of the world.
- Since 4G mobile technology is quite new and advanced, the users might face some initial glitches and bugs while operating it. However, they will be sorted in due course of time.
- Since 4G networks use multiple antennae and transmitters for their operation leading to higher battery usage while you are on this network. So, it is advisable to go for the device that is equipped with long lasting battery soas to remain connected for longer duration.
- It is more expensive than other mobile networks and is hard to implement because of its complex hardware.
4G vs 3G speeds
One of the major difference between 3G and 4G models is the stronger internet connection and faster speed at which they can download files from the internet over wireless network. A basic 3G phone can connect to the internet at a maximum speed of up to 21Mbps, whereas a 4G phone can do so at a maximum speeds of around 100Mbps. Moreover, you will have to purchase an additional 4G data plan for your phone. Its only disadvantage is the faster battery drain and need for new device (no software update on existing 3G device).
Popular 4G compatible phones under Rs 10,000
You will get wide range of 4G enabled phones below 10K price range in India. The most popular ones include Redmi Y2, Redmi 5A, Oppo Realme 1, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, to name a few.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2 : It is a 5.99-inch affordable smartphone by Xiaomi with excellent set of cameras. It is powered by an octa-core processor coupled with 3GB RAM for handling multitasking requirements.
- Oppo Realme 1 : This 6-inch bigger-sized phone is a complete outperformer with ample RAM, huge storage capacity anddecent camera configuration. It is available in three RAM variants- 6GB RAM+128GB, 4GB RAM+64GB and 3GB RAM+32GB. One of the major drawback of this device is the lack of fingerprint sensor.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A : This budget smartphone by Xiaomi is a great buy below 10K price segment. The VoLTE connectivity, robust configuration, sufficient RAM and a great storage capacity makes it a perfect desirable choice. It is available in two RAM variants- 2GB RAM+16GB and 3GB RAM+32GB.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro : It is the upgraded version of Samsung Galaxy On7 comes and is equipped with minor improvements over its predecessor such as improved RAM, increased storage space and faster processor. 5.5-inch phone has slim body with narrow bezels and feature HD display. Lack of fingerprint sensor and full HD display is a disappointment. In case you are brand conscious, then go for a reputed brand like Samsung otherwise you can get better configuration phones in this price range from peer brands including Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo etc.
Popular Mobile Price Lists
Filter By :
Filter By :