Screen Guards Laptop Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Laptop Screen Guards in India as on 20 May 2019 at 8:11am. There are total of 834 Laptop Screen Guards in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Afed UN.768SI.001 Screen Guard For Acer One 14 Notebook. The most expensive product is Xtrememac Privacy Screen Guard For Apple MacBook Air 13 Inch 13.3 Model A1369 & A1466 which is priced at Rs. 5760/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Laptop Screen Guards segment is 9h Tempered Glass Guard For Sony Xperia M4 Aqua which is available at lowest price of Rs. 99/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Laptop Screen Guards available in India that fit your budget. All the Laptop Screen Guards prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Scratchgard Screen Guard For Dell Inspiron 13 Inch/13.3 Inch (5370)best price of ₹1,499
- Anti Glare, Anti Fingerprint, Anti Reflection, Matte Screen Guard, Scratch Resistant
- Screen Guard
- Scratchgard Screen Guard For Lenovo ThinkPad T470s Matte Finish (14 Inch)best price of ₹1,199
- Matte Screen Guard, Anti Glare, Air-bubble Proof, Anti Bacterial, Scratch Resistant
- Screen Guard
Protect your Laptop by selecting good Laptop Screen Guard
Laptops have become an essential part of everyday life, whether it is for professional use or for personal usage. They are a major investment and thus should be taken care of well. We should buy good quality laptop screen protectors to protect the laptops from being damaged. It is difficult to see a laptop screen in a bright room, hence many laptops require an anti-glare film to protect the user's eyes and also enable them to see the screens in outside and in bright light. While selecting the laptop monitor screen protector, it is very important to analyze the type of laptop you are using. Laptop screens come in various sizes ranging from 12.1 inches to 17 inches, hence screen protectors should be bought accordingly. There are also two types of laptop screens available- glossy and matte screen. Glossy screen displays have deeper and intense color and contrast and are pratically unusable in bright light and sunlight. Matte laptop screens have anti-glare coating which makes the colors appear slightly dull and they are absolutely suitable in bright room and light.The market is flooded with loads of screen protectors of various brands, sizes and price as follows :
- Clear screen guards : Clear screen protectors are the conventional type, commonly used ones and come in a packing of two-three. They are approximately three millimeters thick. They protect the phones against scratches and have limited life span. Change them when they wear out.
- Matte screen guards : They provide matte finish to the phone. Besides protecting the phone from scratches, it also helps in reducing the glare. They cut down the glare and are suitable in outdoors.
- Anti-glare screen protector : These type of screen guards are normally 8 millimeters thick, are anti-glare and are not visible from certain viewing angle to ensure the privacy of user. They are not suitable for daily usage and in dark light. They are not very durable but some companies have developed certain models which more expensive and have longer life span.
You should follow the instructions carefully before applying screen guard. Wash your hands and apply it in a closed room in a dust-free environment to avoid bubbles. You can also wear rubber or latex gloves to avoid imprinting fingerprints on the device. Then align the screen protector with the device by aligning all four corners. If a small bubble form while placing protector, then use a credit card or an applicator card to push the bubble towards the edge. In case of dust or large bubble, then remove the screen guard carefully from one corner and reapply it. Always buy good quality screen guards of reputed companies like Amzer, Chevron, Casetech, Digiflip, Clublaptop, 3M, Egizmos, Digimart, Pindia, Scratchguard, Unistuff, to name a few.