Screen Guards Mobile Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Mobile Screen Guards in India as on 28 May 2020 at 10:55pm. There are total of 1815 Mobile Screen Guards in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Toogud and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Ecase Tempered Glass Guard For Oppo F11. The most expensive product is Spigen Tempered Glass Guard For Apple IPhone X which is priced at Rs. 2499/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Mobile Screen Guards segment is Accezory P1 Screen Guard For Lenovo A7000 which is available at lowest price of Rs. 89/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mobile Screen Guards available in India that fit your budget. All the Mobile Screen Guards prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Flipkart Smartbuy Edge To Edge Tempered Glass For Realme C2, OPPO A1K48% Offbest price of ₹209
- Air-bubble Proof, Washable, UV Protection, Anti Glare, Anti Fingerprint, Anti Reflection, Scratch Resistant
- Edge To Edge Tempered Glass
Protect the screen of your device by using Right Screen Guard ?
Smartphones are expensive devices and it very wise to spend on a good quality screen guard to protect it from any damage. Screen Guards, also called as screen protector, is a thin sheet of material made of polyurethane or glass which is installed on an electronic equipment to protect it from scratches from any sharp objects like keys, fingerprints or any kind of physical damage. They are very thin and their width varies from 0.005 to 0.008 inches. They are applied on phones or LCD touchscreens to have a scratch-free experience. Screen protectors shoud be applied carefully otherwise they will have unavoidable bubbles. They are available in standard sizes, hence they need to be cut finely to fit the particular model of phone. Also model-specific screen gaurds are available in the market for the popular and commonly used mobile phones.There are mainly three types of screen protectors : -
- Clear screen guards : Clear screen protectors are the conventional type, commonly used ones and come in a packing of two-three. They are approximately three millimeters thick. They protect the phones against scratches and have limited life span. Change them when they wear out.
- Matte screen guards : They provide matte finish to the phone. Besides protecting the phone from scratches, it also helps in reducing the glare. They cut down the glare and are suitable in outdoors.
- Privacy screen protector : These type of screen guards are normally 8 millimeters thick, are anti-glare and are not visible from certain viewing angle to ensure the privacy of user. They are not suitable for daily usage and in dark light.
- Glass screen guard : A glass screen protector is better than all other options available in the market as it is anti-reflective, transparent, delivers clearer display and reduces glare. It also has oleophobic coating which makes it anti-fingerprints. They are slightly more priced than other type of screen guards and are available in as single packing.
You should follow the instructions carefully before applying screen guard. Wash your hands and apply it in a closed room in a dust-free environment to avoid bubbles. You can also wear rubber or latex gloves to avoid imprinting fingerprints on the device. Then align the screen protector with the device by aligning all four corners. If a small bubble form while placing protector, then use a credit card or an applicator card to push the bubble towards the edge. In case of dust or large bubble, then remove the screen guard carefully from one corner and reapply it. Always buy good quality screen guards of reputed companies like Amzer, Chevron, Casetech, Digiflip, Aps, Molife, Professional, Rainbow, Malbro, Scratchguard, Unistuff, to name a few.