Speakers Mobile Accessories Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Mobile Speakers in India as on 17 Sep 2019 at 9:16pm. There are total of 1552 Mobile Speakers in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is JBL FLIP 3 BLUE Portable Bluetooth Mobile/Tablet Speaker. The most expensive product is Philips Fidelio HTL9100 Mobile/Tablet Speaker which is priced at Rs. 45000/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Mobile Speakers segment is HIPERSONG HS656 Mobile/Tablet Speaker which is available at lowest price of Rs. 199/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Mobile Speakers available in India that fit your budget. All the Mobile Speakers prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- Hiper Song Audio Speaker HS902 Speaker Portable PC/Mobile/Tablet Audio Speaker Color Black Portable Mobile/Tablet Speaker9% Offbest price of ₹360
- Memory Card Slot
- Frequency: 35 - 200 Hz (Subwoofer), 200 - 20000 Hz (Satellite)
- Power Output: 10 W (Satellite), 25 W (Subwoofer)
- Power Source: Battery, AC Adapter
- Ysb Shower Speaker BL002 Portable Bluetooth Mobile/Tablet Speaker74% Offbest price of ₹395
- Frequency: 100HZ-20KHZ
- Power Output: 3 W
- Power Source: In-Built Rechargeable Battery
- Wireless Music Streaming Via Bluetooth
- Zebronics Infinity ZEB BT017UCF Portable Bluetooth Mobile/Tablet Speaker11% Offbest price of ₹583
- Memory Card Slot
- Frequency: 100Hz-20KHz
- Power Output: 3w * 2
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Inext IN BT511 Portable Bluetooth Mobile/Tablet Speaker50% Offbest price of ₹497
- Memory Card Slot
- Frequency: 100Hz-8000Hz
- Power Output: 3W-10W
- Power Source: Power Source: 3.7 V,1800mAH RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
What are speakers and how do they work ?
Speakers come in various shapes and sizes, allowing you to listen your favourite music on desired electronic device. Speakers , also referred to as multimedia speakers, are used to produce audio signals that are clearly audible to the listener. The input to the speakers may be in analog or digital form. In case of digital input, digital speakers convert the the digital input into analog form and then produce sound waves as the sound waves are only produced in analog form.The frequency and amplititude determines the sound quality of speakers.
- The frequency of vibrations is calculated on whether the pitch of sound is high or low. A good quality speaker would lead to clear and loud audio. Nowadays, most of the high-end good quality speakers include multiple speakers within for various frequency ranges, hence producing more enhanced and exact sounds for each range. The two-way speakers have tweeter and middle-range speaker whereas three-way speakers mainly has a subwoofer, mid-range speaker and tweeter.
- Amplitude of a speaker, also called loudness and intensity of a sound, is defined by the change in air pressure produced by the sound waves of speakers. Since the audio signal produced by the electronic device is not very high, hence it needs to be amplified by speakers before it becomes audible. Speakers who do not amplify the audio signal are called passive speakers whereas active speakers are those which amplifies the adio signal and have some kind of volume control or external plug for it.
Speakers produce stereo sound as they come in pairs and transmit seperate audio outputs on left and right speakers. Big music systems require huge speakers (four to seven speakers in additional to a subwoofer) for great sound and to create realistic and theater-like experience. Before selecting speakers, first analyze the exact reason for buying the speakers whether for passive listening or for high sound for a party. Also buy the speakers keeping the room size in mind as big rooms require large speakers (7.1 channel surround system). You can also opt for portable speakers as they are not restricted to one place and can be placed anywhere in the room. Price-hunt provides the vast and wide range of speakers of high quality manufacturers like Amkette, Callmate, Sony, Philips, Panasonic, Creative, Digiflip, Divoom, Jabra, Jbl, Intex, Lenovo, Logotech, Portronics, Skullcandy, Samsung, Universal, Zebronics, soundtronics etc.