Kurtas Kurtis And Suits Women Clothing Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Women Kurtas Kurtis And Suits in India as on 29 May 2020 at 9:46pm. There are total of 1147 Women Kurtas Kurtis And Suits in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Toogud and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Yash Gallery Blue Printed A Line Kurta Women. The most expensive product is Ritu Kumar Navy Blue Embroidered Kurta Jacket Set Women which is priced at Rs. 9500/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Women Kurtas Kurtis And Suits segment is Rangmanch By Pantaloons Yellow Printed Kurta Women which is available at lowest price of Rs. 300/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Women Kurtas Kurtis And Suits available in India that fit your budget. All the Women Kurtas Kurtis And Suits prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
How to select Right ethnic wear for women?
Indian ethnic wear is a beautiful and elegant women attire. Women ethnic wear includes sarees, suits, lehenga choli and kurtis with colourful and mesmerising hand or machine embroidery and gorgeous shades and colours. They are also available in various types of fabric material like georgette, satin, crepe, cotton, silk, raw silk, shiffon etc. With the increasing demand, designer ethnic brands have entered the market and are also available online.Tips on how to choose right ethnic wear:
- Type of occasion : While purchasing ethnic wear, keep in mind the type of occasion you will wear it to. If you are going to a cocktail party, then nice, elegant embroidered net saree or an anarkali suit will be best suited. For casual wear, simple and printed cotton suit sets or a nice kuti teamed with legging or jeans is suitable.
- Type of Fabric : Women ethnic wear is available in different fabrics like georgette, satin, crepe, cotton, net, silk, raw silk, shiffon etc. The cost of outfit varies according to the fabric choosen. Cotton outfits are cheaper and are suitable for daily wear to office or college or at home whereas other highly priced fabrics like shiffon, silk, crepe are best suited at formal occasions and events like weddings, mehndi ceremony, puja, cocktail party etc.
- Body shape : Choose the fabric of your outfit according to your body shape. Women with slim and lean build will look good in any type of fabric. But women with little heavy build, will look slimmer in flowing fabrics like crepe, georgette or shiffon. They should avoid cotton, tissue or net materials as they will enhance their curves instead of hiding them.
- Colour : Summer colours like pink, white, peach, yellow, light green and other pastel shades will look awesome on women with wheatish and fair complexions. Whereas dark colours like maroon, green, golden, brown, beige will look better on women with olive complexions.
- Style : All ethnic wears are available in various styles and designs like fish cut, A-line, frock-style, anarkali.
Wash them carefully as they have lot of handwork or get them dry-cleaned. Biba, W, Aurelia, Anahi, Fab deal, Shree, Diva, Fab India, Karigari and many more are our top brands. The dresses are available here in a various sizes and designs which will fit in to the occasion perfectly.