Salwars And Churidars Women Clothing Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Women Salwars And Churidars in India as on 16 Dec 2018 at 7:55pm. There are total of 670 Women Salwars And Churidars in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Infibeam, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Sakhi Sang Red Solid Salwar Women. The most expensive product is Grass By Gitika Goyal Purple Solid Salwar Women which is priced at Rs. 2199/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Women Salwars And Churidars segment is Melange By Lifestyle Orange Solid Churidar Women which is available at lowest price of Rs. 149/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Women Salwars And Churidars available in India that fit your budget. All the Women Salwars And Churidars prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
How to choose fitted and comfortable salwar and churidar with kurtas?
Women look really graceful in indian dresses like salwar suits, kurtis or sarees and look beautiful and elegant in indian outfit or attire. Women ethnic wear includes sarees, suits, lehenga choli and kurtis with colourful and mesmerising hand or machine embroidery and gorgeous shades and colours. They are also available in various types of fabric material like georgette, satin, crepe, cotton, silk, raw silk, shiffon etc. Salwars and churidars are best matched with kurtas or kurtis. You can also buy a white coloured or black coloured salwar and team it up with kurtas in combination and make different outfits at reasonable cost. With the increasing demand, designer ethnic brands have entered the market and are also available online.
At price-hunt.com, you can shop online from various popular brands like 9rasa, Abhishti, Aks, Aurelia, Biba, Bitterlime, Castle, La Firangi, Ruhaans, Libaas, Sakhi Sang, Sangria, Salwar studio, Stri, Stylenmart, Svarikaa, W, Tripti, Rham, People, Resham Dhaga, Plume, Shree, Soch, Span etc. We keep you updated about the latest fashion trends that can make a style statement and offer great discounts as well. While purchasing a salwar or churidar , you should buy the good quality and branded material for extra and great comfort. They are available in various options depending upon the kind of fabric you choose and also on design, type, print, colour, material etc. Each of them are available in various designs, prints, patterns and styles. They should be washed carefully and properly and you should follow instructions carefully written on the label.
Tips on how to choose right ethnic wear :
- Size of salwar : Make sure that the fit of salwar is neither too loose nor too tight. If the churidaar is tight, then it can tear when you sit or stretch your legs. Salwar will have drawstring to adjust the waist. You can also go for elastic waist for better fitting.
- Readymade or Custom-fit : Fitting of salwar or churidaar is really important. Most of the people give the measurements to the tailor and get the salwars custom made according to size measurements but you can also opt for readymade salwars which are commonly available in common colours like black, white, brown without the hastle of visiting and hopping the tailor shop again and again. They are available in various sizes ranging from XS (extra small) to 2XL (double extra large size).
- Type of Material : Women bottom wear is available in different fabrics like georgette, satin, crepe, cotton, net, silk, raw silk, shiffon etc. The cost of outfit varies according to the fabric choosen. Cotton outfits are cheaper and are suitable for daily wear to office or college or at home whereas other highly priced fabrics like shiffon, silk, crepe are best suited at formal occasions and events like weddings, mehndi ceremony, puja, cocktail party etc.
- Body shape : Choose the fabric of your outfit according to your body shape. Women with slim and lean build will look good in any type of fabric. But women with little heavy build, will look slimmer in flowing fabrics like crepe, georgette or shiffon. They should avoid cotton, tissue or net materials as they will enhance their curves instead of hiding them.
- Style : All ethnic wears are available in various styles and designs like fish cut, A-line, frock-style, anarkali.