Dining Tables Dining Furniture Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Dining Dining Tables in India as on 29 May 2020 at 7:56pm. There are total of 633 Dining Dining Tables in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Toogud and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is @Home Isadora Six Seater Dining Table In Brown Colour. The most expensive product is Ksfurn Engineered Wood 4 Seater Dining Table which is priced at Rs. 65000/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Dining Dining Tables segment is Limraz Furniture Engineered Wood 2 Seater Dining Table which is available at lowest price of Rs. 1399/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Dining Dining Tables available in India that fit your budget. All the Dining Dining Tables prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
- @home By Nilkamal Blain Engineered Wood 4 Seater Dining Table62% Offat best price of ₹12,900
- Finish Type: Melamine
- Storage Included
- Style: Contemporary & Modern
- W X H: 655 Mm X 1425 Mm (2 Ft 1 In X 4 Ft 8 In)
- Urban Ladder Lawson Solid Wood 6 Seater Dining Tableat best price of ₹7,699
- Finish Type: Walnut
- Style: Contemporary & Modern
- W X H: 1597.6 Mm X 736.6 Mm (5 Ft 2 In X 2 Ft 4 In)
- Knock Down - Delivered In Non-assembled Pieces, Installation By Service Partner
How to Find the Best Dining Table for your House ?
Dining table is a significant piece of furniture in every household where all the family members can sit together and spend quality time while having meals. They can have their daily routine discussions as well as chit-chat while eating food at dinner time. Dining table is usually placed in the middle of the dining room and it is very challenging to select the right table as you have to consider certain features like size, shape, capacity and style. Make sure that it fits your space and accommodates all the family members.There are certain things to consider before purchasing a dining table :
- Size of the dining table : Dining tables come in different shapes and sizes, hence while choosing the table make sure you choose the appropriate size. Before buying the table, measure the size of your dining room first. Your table should accommodate all the diners comfortably and there should be some space left for walking and pulling out the chairs as well. The table should be at least 3 feet wide so that there is enough space for placing all food items on it. Mostly rectangular shaped dining tables are preferred as they can easily accommodate 6-8 members easily. Also, the distance between the table and the walls should be approximately 42 inches- 48 inches for easy mobility. The standard height of dining table is 28 inch- 30 inch and standard width of table is approximately 3 feet which can increase with an increase in number of people.
- Material of dining table :Dining tables are available in various styles and you can choose according to the room decor and interior. If you have traditional wooden furniture in the house, then go for pine wood, teak wood, walnut, maple, oak wood or mahagony and choose the polish like light colour, dark colour matching your other furniture. Choose hardwood as they are more durable instead of plywood or MDF board (Medium density fibre board). MDF board are cheaper but not strong and sturdy as hardwood, hence can be used for short duration. Rubber wood or light polish give casual look whereas darker woods like mahagony and cherry make your dining room look formal. If you have contemporary furniture, then opt for metal, glass, wrought iron or stainless steel. They look more modern and stylish than wooden tables and complement the whole look of the room .
- Shape of dining table : Everyone has got different taste , hence you can choose the shape of dining table suiting our space requirement, number of people you want to accommodate and personal choice. In smaller sized rooms, square shaped tables or round tables are preferred where as in bigger rooms, rectangular or oval shaped dining tables are most suitable. Oval dining table or round dining table can accommodate maximum number of people or big family without cramping up the place and giving some space for traffic flow as well. A rectangular table is best for long and slim room and is ideal for 6 seats, 8 seats or even more. Increase in the length of table also leads to an increase in the width. Roughly 84 inch sized oval dining table can accommodate up to maximum of 10-12 people.
While choosing a wooden dining table, do not go for veneer as it gets spoilt after some time and is not long lived. You can choose from wide range of dining tables of various popular brands like Durian, Evok, Godrej Interio, Hometown, House of Furniture, Nilkamal, Home, Ventura, Woodsworth etc, available at Price-Hunt and get best online price from all credible online retailers.