Sports Women Shoes Price List In India
View latest and updated Price List of Women Sports in India as on 20 Nov 2019 at 11:27am. There are total of 1610 Women Sports in the price list. Besides providing the lowest prices in India, Price-hunt also features product specifications, reviews, ratings, images, price chart and more to assist the user in taking hassle-free informed decision while online shopping. The prices are fetched from various online retailers like Ajio, Aliexpress, Amazon, Croma, Firstcry, Flipkart, Healthkart, Homeshop18, Hometown, Industrybuying, Jabong, Koovs, Lifestyle, Myntra, Naaptol, Nnnow, Paytmmall, Pepperfry, Rediff, Reliancetrends, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Tatacliq, Toogud and more for an easy price comparison. You can compare the prices offered by different online sites and get the best deal.
The best selling and most popular product in this category is Reebok Realflex Speed 2.0 Grey Running Shoes Women. The most expensive product is Adidas Off White & Navy Blue Ultraboost 19 Running Shoes Women which is priced at Rs. 15999/-. Contrary to this, the cheapest product in the Women Sports segment is Action Pink Running Shoes Women which is available at lowest price of Rs. 669/-. The price shown here is the best price found for each item and will help you select the Women Sports available in India that fit your budget. All the Women Sports prices are in Indian Rupees, they have been collected from various online stores and are valid across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat and other cities for online purchases.
Choosing Right Sport shoe for great comfort?
Sports shoes are the best companion of every women , be it in sports field, jogging, running or brisk walking. While choosing sport shoes, we should be careful as selecting wrong athletic shoes might aggravate foot-related problems like corns, blisters, aching heels etc. They are available in various sizes ranging from size 6 till size 12 and different types of materials like canvas, rubber, leather, polyurethane. Usually light weight materials are used in manufacturing sport shoes and also polyurethane is provide in middle sole to give extra comfort and cushioning while running. You should choose comfortable shoes and not go for good looking shoes. Also choose good quality for extra comfort.Take care of certain points mentioned below:
- For enjoyable and comfortable running, get a shoe size that is half an inch longer than what you normally wear so that your feet get some breathing room as you run. Do not go for fashionable shoes which looks good but consider comfort while buying shoes otherwise tight-fitting or ill-fitting shoes can hurt you and spoil your feet and can lead to blisters or black toes.
- If you are purchasing shoes for jog or walk , then opt for running shoes and for activities like aerobics, kick-boxing or weight training, then purchase cross-trainers as these activities are required to be done on hard surface along with lot of side movements.
- Measure your foot size preferably after the work out or at the end of the day in the evening as the feet swells up after a full day activities.
- Follow the thumb's rule according to which there should be space of about one thumb between the longest toe and shoe.
- Remember that there is a certain life of these shoes as they are comfortable only till 300 to 500 miles of running or 300 hours of aerobic activity, after which the cushioning material in a shoe is gradually gets worn down.
- Buy the shoes according to your requirement, whether you want them for sports activity like tennis, outdoor sports or jogging , running etc. For outdoor sports and tennis, opt for tennis shoes; for aerobics, kick boxing etc, cross-trainers are a must.
They require very less maintenance and just require a wet cloth to remove the dirt and clean them. While buying athletic shoes, always buy the shoes of good and reputed brand to avoid all foot related pains like Reebok, Nike, Puma, Adidas, Asics, Action, Lotto, Fila, Lee Cooper, Woodland etc.